• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mexico

FiveSeven220

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it still possible to walk into a pharmacy in Mexico and buy gear without a prescription?

absolutely. It's just not that easy to come home with it anymore. Plus, prices online are usually better.

absolutely. It's just not that easy to come home with it anymore. Plus, prices online are usually better.

I'm thinking of buying some test and doing one shot while I'm on vacation just to keep my levels up. I don't intend to bring it back.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm thinking of buying some test and doing one shot while I'm on vacation just to keep my levels up. I don't intend to bring it back.

Thanks for the reply.

Now thats dedication. Reps.

got to a doctor whereever the prma is or walk in and ask where one is they want to sell, and docs are cheap get a script and you can take it acroos the border. only a 90 day supply.

What part of Mexico are you going to? i know Sonora Mexico its easy most of the prma will have them over the counter. and bring them back is not that hard they can not be smelled by the dogs you just need to keep a straight face if your driving it over. On the other hand if your flying in then i have no ida..

Thanks for the reply.

LOL yeah right bro!

You're about to have everything most of us could ever want right at your finger tips.... there is NO WAY your just buying one shot worth... you will buy more (at the very least the scenarios of how you could get away with it are going to play through your head)

Seriously. I am not bringing gear back from Mexico. Too risky. Between intrusive TSA searches and customs I would not be comfortable.

Going to Puerto Vallarta.

ya man i would not fly with them. but drive no problem we do it all the time its just a 3 hour drive for me to the boarder!

IML Gear Cream!
I went to mazatlan and bought some Clen and anadrol. I put them in a Tylenol bottle in my luggage hoping they would just scan the luggage. The fucken scanner was busted and they hand searched every bag! I was shitting bricks in line but they searched my stuff never found shit and I lived happily ever after lol!! That's orals though injectibles I think is too risky IMO

Is it still possible to walk into a pharmacy in Mexico and buy gear without a prescription?

You still need a prescription, but most of the pharmacies have docs in them or next to them that will write one for you. Yes...def do not try to bring any back. It is not worth the risk.

I wouldn't have enough willpower to only do one shot. I'd have to 'load up' even though its wrong.

What brands they got now i remember Denkall's Test 400 and Norandren 200. Good stuff they still got QV?

You could always smuggle it in your butthole. Just dont get the 30 ml bottles. Unless you like that sorta thing.

I know they have a post office in Puerto Vallarta. I may have mailed back some other things a couple years ago with no problem.

In majority of countries it is possible.
It is just not possible in North America, most of Europe, Australia, NZ and SA.

Thanks for the reply.

As long as one shot = 1,000mg :winkfinger:

I would at least try and mail it back

it has been my experience that the majority of gear from Mexico is completely worthless!!!! most labs from there sell bunk or underdosed gear, especially from the border towns. but, i did go further into mexico just to make sure. anyone every hear of OmegaLabs? they are from Guadalajara....but, still bullshit under dosed gear...IMO stay away from Mexico!

I have some omegalabs stuff.

Its just sitting there, no good you say ?

if you look like a bodybuilder i would not try to smuggle gear from mexico

Back