• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How abusive have you gotten...

How do you treat prostitutes?

• Im nice to them. I volunteer back rubs.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I spit in their fucking faces when im done and peel off laughing

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I spit in their faces and then take my money back. Then i peel off

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • As i cum, i unleash a torrent of punches. Then i leave with the money

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • during doggy, I sneakilly jam it into their asses and cover their mouths. Then i take their money.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I drive them to a wooded area and use them as mulch

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I choke them unconscious from behind and steal their wig.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
lawl!

Reading the poll options, fucking laughed.

I obviously unleash a torrent of punches on her.

I choke them unconscious from behind and steal their wig.

I take them out on a nice date to Golden Corral, I pay for the tab of course, then I take them to see my parents. I have sex with them on the 4th date.

:coffee:

When I pull up to one I'm like "U r a cop, tits or GTFO". Course she whips one out, I'm like "I can't see it, put it on the windshield" then I spray her with windshield washer fluid and drive away LOL

Thats basically as close as you can get to a Detroit hooker without catching anything

I should feel guilty of this thread..my ex became a stripper.. Oh Well!

I_Ain_t_Even_Mad.jpg

LMFAO @ This thread

I'm known to be a klepto when ever I do spontaneous things... I'd rape her and take the wig as a souvenir, then add it to my Buffalo Bill Collection of women Garments

i unleash punches as well but then i would choke her out, put her wing on, cum in her ass, then leave with the money:ohyeah:

man! great question.

there are somethings that you secretly hide and even in a completely anonymous setting like this you never want to admit what happened once for fear somehow it gets traced back to you. so.... no comment

IML Gear Cream!
Im feeling left out. Ive never had a "woman of ill repute". I wish I could join this conversation.

Im feeling left out. Ive never had a "woman of ill repute". I wish I could join this conversation.

Go get yourself a hooker tonight. Punch her in the seat and come back and post. GICH!

. . so no-one volunteering backrubs then :coffee:

Go get yourself a hooker tonight. Punch her in the seat and come back and post. GICH!

Where I live, It wouldnt be worth it. Ho's around these parts are not exactly what you might call " Fuckable " Im better off sitting on my hand, Jerking off, and punching myself in the face.

Where I live, It wouldnt be worth it. Ho's around these parts are not exactly what you might call " Fuckable " Im better off sitting on my hand, Jerking off, and punching myself in the face.

Okay, do that and lie and tell us you punched a hooker. As long as your lie in entertaining we don't care! GICH!

..with a prostitute?

Unlike you hard up dirtbags, I dont ever need to go that route ! :coffee:

But if i did, Id punch her in the face when im busting and not pay ! :winkfinger:

Just saying.

WTF! Why would you waste your time & $ with a prostitute and not beat the shit out of her after the sex? What's the point of paying for it otherwise?

I think someone is trying to point out that they are indeed a fag. Just sayin'.

IML Gear Cream!
Let a girl make her living. Maybe that is the only talent she has. Who are we to judge? Getting off is getting off, just saying....

Mulch. I'm a nature enthusiast. What can I say?

WIP, not to get off topic, but you know Keisel shaved the beard off, right? Saw it on the news this morning.

Ya there was a thread about it yesterday. Vortrit started it.

If you are gonna beat up a hooker, make sure you are bigger than Vince from Sham-Wow cuz they hit back. But he did catch her with a nice shot to the eye LOL

vince_sasha.jpg

you have to be fag to hit a woman..and if your paying for it you need your ass kick...

you have to be fag to hit a woman..and if your paying for it you need your ass kick...

Never that!!!!!!! I put her to sleep than proceed to get my refund and quietly exit :coffee:

Back