Purchase Peptides

Whos got legit clen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Whos got legit clen

i wanna buy some clen.. need to know of which of these companies who got some good clen. thanks.
    Last edited by mr. ya-di-da; 02-25-2011 at 01:53 PM.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

We do buddy, click my banner Ask around for reviews!

-T

Rep Points

well i know its personal ref..but i did ask around some bad reviews with extreme some good.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bad reviews where???

-T

Rep Points

i did a google search and found some reviews from some people that said they felt nothing from the clen they bought from extreme peptides.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

PM me a link

Rep Points

CEM Products (sponsor here) has legit clen.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    PM me a link
    twist i cant find that damn site in its forums a couple of peeps said the clen from you guys was weak or possibly bunk.. i thought that it was kinda weird being that i only have read good reviews about you guys..let me keep searching and see if i can find it.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm skeptical that such a link exists , I've only heard great things about the clen quality, never a negative.

-T

Quote Originally Posted by mr. ya-di-da View Post
    twist i cant find that damn site in its forums a couple of peeps said the clen from you guys was weak or possibly bunk.. i thought that it was kinda weird being that i only have read good reviews about you guys..let me keep searching and see if i can find it.

Rep Points

I'm in the same boat, if you come across any let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

I'm skeptical that such a link exists , I've only heard great things about the clen quality, never a negative.

-T
    i cant find it so im gonna apologize and say that i must have mistakened you guys for someone else being that i am researching you guys and two other research chem companies that i am interested in..if a member can come on here that isnt a rep for extreme and can vouch for your clen then that will solve all of this.. i will post in your feed back thread also about anyone who has tried your clen.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yup.
    Never heard any bad reviews about the EP clen, and we've never received any emails, calls, etc stating any issues with it.

PM ME FOR DISCOUNTS

Purchase Peptides products are for research/hobbyist purposes only and not for human consumption.

Twisted Steel

Rep Points

I knew that link wasn't gonna surface...EP is good to go

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Haha yeah, always get people who say things they cant back up

Want a EP clen review? Check this, I can PM you the link to the forum its on if you need.

"Yea i already referred someone else today who put in a order! The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane! Were all going to have some skinny ass rats, well have to inject them with peptides and the likes just to get them some meat back on those bones."

-T

Rep Points

Haha yeah, always get people who say things they cant back up

Want a EP clen review? Check this, I can PM you the link to the forum its on if you need.

"Yea i already referred someone else today who put in a order! The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane! Were all going to have some skinny ass rats, well have to inject them with peptides and the likes just to get them some meat back on those bones."

-T
    that would be great send me the link.. im not doubting you guys like i said i might have mistakened you guys for someone else.. but reading some feed back on the clen would be great..thanks.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

PM with link sent

that would be great send me the link.. im not doubting you guys like i said i might have mistakened you guys for someone else.. but reading some feed back on the clen would be great..thanks.

Rep Points

PM with link sent
    like i said..im not doubting you but that link really doesnt say anything about the quality of then clen.. all it says is The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane!

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Rep Points

Hey guys, first post and clen/t3 cycle from EP. Rats seem to be reacting well to both. They don't have any shakes yet but are thirsty as h*ll, sweating like a whore in church, and have a faster heart rate at times throughout the day if not always. I was under the assumption that tremors would show up even at smaller doses but this is apparently not the case. Dosage has been increased from day 1 at 20mcg and now to 80mcg on day for and going to 100 tomorrow probably. This seems like a quick ramp up but the sides aren't bad yet so I don't see what it is going to hurt the rats. I guess I just expected them to be shaking to show that it is working. Anyway, stuff seems legit....about 1lb loss per currently. Clean diet and 4-5 miles cardio per day.
    6'4"
    230lbs
    18%bf

Rep Points

I've never used Clen from either Extreme or CEM. But, I've ordered different products from both. The speed in which these companies ship is downright amazing.

Shipping time, to me, typically means that the company is serious.

Rep Points

like i said..im not doubting you but that link really doesnt say anything about the quality of then clen.. all it says is The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane!
    Waiting for TwistT to respond....

Rep Points

I got some clen from ext... I started three days ago today i took 100mcg, .5ml and ive had no sides, no shaking, no headaches, no nothing but its a bit hard to sleep but a melotonin works. I dont know if its underdosed or i just dont get sides. if anything spend the twenty bucks and tell us!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullguy0101 View Post
    I got some clen from ext... I started three days ago today i took 100mcg, .5ml and ive had no sides, no shaking, no headaches, no nothing but its a bit hard to sleep but a melotonin works. I dont know if its underdosed or i just dont get sides. if anything spend the twenty bucks and tell us!
    see..thats what im talkin about..most get the shakes and increase in body temp..yeah u may not get any sides everyone is different..but i dont know..theres that word in your post "underdosed" so once again.... whos got legit clen ??

Sssssssssssssss

Rep Points

not much experience with ep, but I have ordered from cemproducts, they ship fast and all the products I have gotten including the clen/t3 combo was legit. Both are board sponsors and probably have legit stuff other wise they would be gone fast.

Rep Points

ouch !!! $10 shipping with a $3 handling fee over at extreme.. im gonna have to shop at my other source right now that only has shipping for $6.

Rep Points

i got my clen from (not a sponsor here, so mods can delete if i broke rules). i found it to be under-dosed and others have said similar things.

but i also heard that clen is very very hard to make in liquid form compared to SERMS, AI's, etc. not sure if theres any truth to this unless someone can enlighten me.

i really wanna buy liquid T3 though
    Last edited by TwisT; 03-02-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by alphabolic View Post
    i got my clen from ar-r.com (not a sponsor here, so mods can delete if i broke rules) and it's rui. i found it to be under-dosed and others have said similar things.

but i also heard that clen is very very hard to make in liquid form compared to SERMS, AI's, etc. not sure if theres any truth to this unless someone can enlighten me.

i really wanna buy liquid T3 though

euro-king gear which is a sponsor here sells clen in tablet form..check um out. its called clenodex.. 100 40mcg tablets . they got nolva and clomid in tabs also.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Why don't you read the sponsor forum about our product quality or read the post below?

Quote Originally Posted by hill450 View Post
    Hey guys, first post and clen/t3 cycle from EP. Rats seem to be reacting well to both. They don't have any shakes yet but are thirsty as h*ll, sweating like a whore in church, and have a faster heart rate at times throughout the day if not always. I was under the assumption that tremors would show up even at smaller doses but this is apparently not the case. Dosage has been increased from day 1 at 20mcg and now to 80mcg on day for and going to 100 tomorrow probably. This seems like a quick ramp up but the sides aren't bad yet so I don't see what it is going to hurt the rats. I guess I just expected them to be shaking to show that it is working. Anyway, stuff seems legit....about 1lb loss per currently. Clean diet and 4-5 miles cardio per day.
    6'4"
    230lbs
    18%bf
    Glad you're happy bro

Quote Originally Posted by colorado View Post
    I've never used Clen from either Extreme or CEM. But, I've ordered different products from both. The speed in which these companies ship is downright amazing.

Shipping time, to me, typically means that the company is serious.
    Right on

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    Waiting for TwistT to respond....

Quote Originally Posted by pitbullguy0101 View Post
    Funny, I took 100mcg today and I got the shaking in my hands, while my GF also on the clen got it from 40mcg. Everyone is different, maybe adjust your dosing, or look at what other compounds you are taking? Have you ever had your bloodwork done????? Pretty big claim to be calling it bunk when we have sold already over 1k ml of clen and this is the first time I've heard this.

Do you know clen is the compound most people claim theirs is "bad" from any company? Do you realize clen is one of those things that either effect you noticeably or have many people who don't notice many results? Same thing goes with dosing.

see..thats what im talkin about..most get the shakes and increase in body temp..yeah u may not get any sides everyone is different..but i dont know..theres that word in your post "underdosed" so once again.... whos got legit clen ??
    Every single post you have on this forum is about finding a "legit" supplier. Every sponsor on this board is a "legit" supplier as I have personally used them all...

May I suggest a new hobby?

-T
    Last edited by TwisT; 03-02-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Rep Points

I just put in an order this afternoon from CEM for some clen and keto and got the shippment confirmation emailed to me tonight!

I would have went with extreme peptide because the prices are a lot cheaper, but they are out of stock

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yeah There was a shipping delay... should be in tomorrow though!

-T

Quote Originally Posted by bmsimon View Post
    I just put in an order this afternoon from CEM for some clen and keto and got the shippment confirmation emailed to me tonight!

I would have went with extreme peptide because the prices are a lot cheaper, but they are out of stock

Rep Points

Of course it would be in the day after I put my order in...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast