• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Whos got legit clen

mr. ya-di-da

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i wanna buy some clen.. need to know of which of these companies who got some good clen. thanks.

Last edited:
We do buddy, click my banner :) Ask around for reviews!

-T

well i know its personal ref..but i did ask around some bad reviews with extreme some good.

i did a google search and found some reviews from some people that said they felt nothing from the clen they bought from extreme peptides.

CEM Products (sponsor here) has legit clen.

PM me a link

twist i cant find that damn site in its forums a couple of peeps said the clen from you guys was weak or possibly bunk.. i thought that it was kinda weird being that i only have read good reviews about you guys..let me keep searching and see if i can find it.

I'm skeptical that such a link exists :thinking:, I've only heard great things about the clen quality, never a negative.

-T

twist i cant find that damn site in its forums a couple of peeps said the clen from you guys was weak or possibly bunk.. i thought that it was kinda weird being that i only have read good reviews about you guys..let me keep searching and see if i can find it.

I'm in the same boat, if you come across any let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm skeptical that such a link exists :thinking:, I've only heard great things about the clen quality, never a negative.

-T

i cant find it so im gonna apologize and say that i must have mistakened you guys for someone else being that i am researching you guys and two other research chem companies that i am interested in..if a member can come on here that isnt a rep for extreme and can vouch for your clen then that will solve all of this.. i will post in your feed back thread also about anyone who has tried your clen.

Yup.
Never heard any bad reviews about the EP clen, and we've never received any emails, calls, etc stating any issues with it.

I knew that link wasn't gonna surface...EP is good to go

Haha yeah, always get people who say things they cant back up :daydream:

Want a EP clen review? Check this, I can PM you the link to the forum its on if you need.

"Yea i already referred someone else today who put in a order! The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane! Were all going to have some skinny ass rats, well have to inject them with peptides and the likes just to get them some meat back on those bones."

-T

Haha yeah, always get people who say things they cant back up :daydream:

Want a EP clen review? Check this, I can PM you the link to the forum its on if you need.

"Yea i already referred someone else today who put in a order! The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane! Were all going to have some skinny ass rats, well have to inject them with peptides and the likes just to get them some meat back on those bones."

-T

that would be great send me the link.. im not doubting you guys like i said i might have mistakened you guys for someone else.. but reading some feed back on the clen would be great..thanks.

PM with link sent

that would be great send me the link.. im not doubting you guys like i said i might have mistakened you guys for someone else.. but reading some feed back on the clen would be great..thanks.

PM with link sent

like i said..im not doubting you but that link really doesnt say anything about the quality of then clen.. all it says is The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane!

Hey guys, first post and clen/t3 cycle from EP. Rats seem to be reacting well to both. They don't have any shakes yet but are thirsty as h*ll, sweating like a whore in church, and have a faster heart rate at times throughout the day if not always. I was under the assumption that tremors would show up even at smaller doses but this is apparently not the case. Dosage has been increased from day 1 at 20mcg and now to 80mcg on day for and going to 100 tomorrow probably. This seems like a quick ramp up but the sides aren't bad yet so I don't see what it is going to hurt the rats. I guess I just expected them to be shaking to show that it is working. Anyway, stuff seems legit....about 1lb loss per currently. Clean diet and 4-5 miles cardio per day.
6'4"
230lbs
18%bf

I've never used Clen from either Extreme or CEM. But, I've ordered different products from both. The speed in which these companies ship is downright amazing.

Shipping time, to me, typically means that the company is serious.

IML Gear Cream!
I got some clen from ext... I started three days ago today i took 100mcg, .5ml and ive had no sides, no shaking, no headaches, no nothing but its a bit hard to sleep but a melotonin works. I dont know if its underdosed or i just dont get sides. if anything spend the twenty bucks and tell us!

I got some clen from ext... I started three days ago today i took 100mcg, .5ml and ive had no sides, no shaking, no headaches, no nothing but its a bit hard to sleep but a melotonin works. I dont know if its underdosed or i just dont get sides. if anything spend the twenty bucks and tell us!

see..thats what im talkin about..most get the shakes and increase in body temp..yeah u may not get any sides everyone is different..but i dont know..theres that word in your post "underdosed" so once again.... whos got legit clen ??

not much experience with ep, but I have ordered from cemproducts, they ship fast and all the products I have gotten including the clen/t3 combo was legit. Both are board sponsors and probably have legit stuff other wise they would be gone fast.

ouch !!! $10 shipping with a $3 handling fee over at extreme.. im gonna have to shop at my other source right now that only has shipping for $6.

i got my clen from (not a sponsor here, so mods can delete if i broke rules). i found it to be under-dosed and others have said similar things.

but i also heard that clen is very very hard to make in liquid form compared to SERMS, AI's, etc. not sure if theres any truth to this unless someone can enlighten me.

i really wanna buy liquid T3 though

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my clen from ar-r.com (not a sponsor here, so mods can delete if i broke rules) and it's rui. i found it to be under-dosed and others have said similar things.

but i also heard that clen is very very hard to make in liquid form compared to SERMS, AI's, etc. not sure if theres any truth to this unless someone can enlighten me.

i really wanna buy liquid T3 though

euro-king gear which is a sponsor here sells clen in tablet form..check um out. its called clenodex.. 100 40mcg tablets . they got nolva and clomid in tabs also.

like i said..im not doubting you but that link really doesnt say anything about the quality of then clen.. all it says is The CLEN 300 40mcg servings per bottle is insane!

Why don't you read the sponsor forum about our product quality or read the post below?

Hey guys, first post and clen/t3 cycle from EP. Rats seem to be reacting well to both. They don't have any shakes yet but are thirsty as h*ll, sweating like a whore in church, and have a faster heart rate at times throughout the day if not always. I was under the assumption that tremors would show up even at smaller doses but this is apparently not the case. Dosage has been increased from day 1 at 20mcg and now to 80mcg on day for and going to 100 tomorrow probably. This seems like a quick ramp up but the sides aren't bad yet so I don't see what it is going to hurt the rats. I guess I just expected them to be shaking to show that it is working. Anyway, stuff seems legit....about 1lb loss per currently. Clean diet and 4-5 miles cardio per day.
6'4"
230lbs
18%bf

Glad you're happy bro :thumb:

I've never used Clen from either Extreme or CEM. But, I've ordered different products from both. The speed in which these companies ship is downright amazing.

Shipping time, to me, typically means that the company is serious.

Right on :ohyeah:

Waiting for TwistT to respond....:coffee:

:winkfinger:

Funny, I took 100mcg today and I got the shaking in my hands, while my GF also on the clen got it from 40mcg. Everyone is different, maybe adjust your dosing, or look at what other compounds you are taking? Have you ever had your bloodwork done????? Pretty big claim to be calling it bunk when we have sold already over 1k ml of clen and this is the first time I've heard this.

Do you know clen is the compound most people claim theirs is "bad" from any company? Do you realize clen is one of those things that either effect you noticeably or have many people who don't notice many results? Same thing goes with dosing.

see..thats what im talkin about..most get the shakes and increase in body temp..yeah u may not get any sides everyone is different..but i dont know..theres that word in your post "underdosed" so once again.... whos got legit clen ??

Every single post you have on this forum is about finding a "legit" supplier. Every sponsor on this board is a "legit" supplier as I have personally used them all...

May I suggest a new hobby?

-T

Last edited:
I just put in an order this afternoon from CEM for some clen and keto and got the shippment confirmation emailed to me tonight!

I would have went with extreme peptide because the prices are a lot cheaper, but they are out of stock :pissed:

Yeah :( There was a shipping delay... should be in tomorrow though! :)

-T

I just put in an order this afternoon from CEM for some clen and keto and got the shippment confirmation emailed to me tonight!

I would have went with extreme peptide because the prices are a lot cheaper, but they are out of stock :pissed:

Of course it would be in the day after I put my order in...

Back