• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ok, got my blood levels checked

alphabolic

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i havent used aas yet but here's some info on my blood work. the lady only read a few of them to me over the phone and im going in on tuesday to get the full list.

Height: 5'11
Weight: 195

Cholesterol-110
HDL-38
LDL-42
Triglyceride-149
Testosterone (total)-307
Testosterone (free)-6.81

not happy about the test levels at all...yet i dont have much of a problem putting on muscle.... thoughts on any of this? how am i looking?

Your test levels are low...everything else looks good!

Your test levels are low...everything else looks good!

is there like a specific level you have to be at for the doc to put you on HRT? not that im looking forward to that or anything just curious.

and yea they did say everything else looked good, just not the one i cared about the most...

That sucks that your levels are that low at 22 yrs old. You may have TRT in your future.

oops. you were a little quicker on the keys than me bro.

I am by no means an expert in this area but i think your test levels should be about double what they are at your age.

you're right i should be between 500-1000 right now....this is depressing

Dont let it get you down homie. At least you were smart enough to get it checked out. Its not the best case scenario but tons and tons of peeps have low test and do HRT. No big deal

Test E 250mg per week will put you around 1200 roughly...or some docs have the patients run HCG at 1500iu every 3rd day..this will also just get you to the high of the normal about 1100...and cause your own body to produce the test....that's what I would try first at your age imo

IML Gear Cream!
Dont let it get you down homie. At least you were smart enough to get it checked out. Its not the best case scenario but tons and tons of peeps have low test and do HRT. No big deal

thank god i cancelled my napsgear order and am getting a refund except for the WU fees. their admin sent me a ticket.

but somebody said its because im not getting enough dietary fat which im not. who knows though. this explains my shitty sex drive.

why would you cancel your order ?

heard the shipping took up to 2 months these days with customs being a bunch of slack-jawed phaggots and i wanted to go domestic.

Its just naps....wp ships from over seas and I've got all 4 of my orders in under 10 days

Its just naps....wp ships from over seas and I've got all 4 of my orders in under 10 days

well with the results i got back for test....im not gonna be running a cycle anytime soon or else im gonna be shut down even worse than expected. this explains why i've had no motivation, feeling sluggish, low libido, etc.

so if i go see an endocrinologist, what are some of the possible options or treatments they're gonna present to me?

and is it that much worse for somebody like me with low T levels to start a cycle as opposed to somebody who is in the normal range?

i mean, what if i had started my 8 week test prop only cycle at 400mg a week without knowing my levels beforehand?

Test E 250mg per week will put you around 1200 roughly...or some docs have the patients run HCG at 1500iu every 3rd day..this will also just get you to the high of the normal about 1100...and cause your own body to produce the test....that's what I would try first at your age imo

This again^^^^plus dude you are already at below normal levels of test...Run the HCG...Test or live with low Test! If you run HCG on Test you will not be shut down because the HCG causes your own production of Test to be stimulated...but go see a doc and pay him big money to tell you what I just did...lol...either way good luck to you little buddy!

LDL is way low. Looks like you need some fat in your diet. Cholesterol can convert to test so I would up my fats.

This again^^^^plus dude you are already at below normal levels of test...Run the HCG...Test or live with low Test! If you run HCG on Test you will not be shut down because the HCG causes your own production of Test to be stimulated...but go see a doc and pay him big money to tell you what I just did...lol...either way good luck to you little buddy!

yea i made an appointment to see my doc this tuesday and after that im gonna see an endocrinologist. my body is something i obsess over and believe me im gonna make this right one way or the other. i just got back from the gym and had a sick workout and if you were to see my in real life, you'd think my test levels are normal to above normal.

but doesnt your body get desensitized to HCG after continuous use? and it can cause you to shut down even more? i heard this a few times so some clarification would be helpful.

and how long am i supposed to do this program you suggested for?

IML Gear Cream!

I asked about this (in a thread) to do with clomid and I was told it wouldn't help (for the HCG) but would it be like a cycle where your levels are high, then you stop HCG and it drops?

I wish I could run test e 250mg a week, but I plan on having kids, otherwise I would. I wouldn't go to a doctor to put me on TRT.

I asked about this (in a thread) to do with clomid and I was told it wouldn't help (for the HCG) but would it be like a cycle where your levels are high, then you stop HCG and it drops?

I wish I could run test e 250mg a week, but I plan on having kids, otherwise I would. I wouldn't go to a doctor to put me on TRT.
HCG will raise your NAtural test levels to the high range of normal...and when you stop yes they will most likely come back down..but this way you are never shut down..so fertility is not an issue on HCG cycles. In fact the HCG when taken on cycle helps to ensure the male stays fertile. Most antiaging doctors around me this is the drug of choice for low T...I have 6 buddies that go to the same guy..all were put on 1500iu every 3rd day and all 6 are now in the high range of normal...the highest Test levels reported to me was 1200...most are right around 1000...hope this helps some

Interesting, how long did your friends cycle HCG before they stopped?

Last edited:
Back