• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama Gossip

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My little rant...

We were at the grocery store today and I was just checking out the covers of the magazines at the checkout, I saw a rag mag called Globe stating on the front cover that "Obama is addicted to pills" and its causing his weight loss or some shit like that. I did not even bother reading any more than what was on the front cover. I just shook my head thinking these pathetic news mags are that desperate for readership that they degrade the US president of our country like this, and of course we know its bullshit. But even if it were true so fucking what! The majority of Americans are addicted to some type of drug, whether or not its an OTC drugs or Rx drug does not matter, a drug is a drug and that includes alcohol, caffeine, anti-depressants, nicotine, etc.

Then I see another one (can't remember, the name) that says that the governor of Hawaii states "Obama's birth certificate cannot be found, but they found the one from Africa". Are you fucking kidding me? The guy has been president for 2+ years and these idiots are still talking about his birth certificate and whether or not he is a real USA citizen. WOW! All this tells me is that most Americans are not only stupid but fucking sheep too that this is the type of crap they want to read.

Seriously folks, sometimes I just want to move to a small country like Costa Rica and get the fuck out of all this bullshit. Sorry but I am an intelligent and college educated person (not meaning to sound arrogant), and between politics and religion in this country and the entire world, sometimes I just want to shoot myself in the fucking head. Because hearing (and/or reading) this shit all daily just sickens me. But then I figure maybe relocating to a small country where I (Gena, me and our dogs) can live very RICH, do absolutely nothing, and not have to be part of this crap anymore...well, it just sounds really good sometimes. :shrug:

End of rant.

You do know that the globe and the world weekly news is a spoof rag type paper..right?

You do know that the globe and the world weekly news is a spoof rag type paper..right?

oh of course, absolutely, but the fact that its that prevalent in every store in America is just ridiculous, that means there are millions of idiots in this country that read and believe this shit otherwise these news rags would not exist.

It's not like there's not going to be stupid people in Costa Rica. The majority of people are pretty stupid.

oh of course, absolutely, but the fact that its that prevalent in every store in America is just ridiculous, that means there are millions of idiots in this country that read and believe this shit otherwise these news rags would not exist.

take into account the type of people that read that crap and its nothing to get steamed about

im sick of it too. im moving as soon as i retire, havent decided where yet, but its either going to be SE asia, south america, or an eastern block country in europe

I'm with you Prince. Try living here in cali, this place went to shit. Too many freaking green enviro nut jobs. Telling us what we can and cant do. Cant buy ammo or fish in the ocean anymore. WTF!! I want out of this shithole.

I'm with you Prince. Try living here in cali, this place went to shit. Too many freaking green enviro nut jobs. Telling us what we can and cant do. Cant buy ammo or fish in the ocean anymore. WTF!! I want out of this shithole.

California has evolved just in the past few years, and not in a good way. Never seen so many rules. No wonder the damn state is broke.

Seriously folks, sometimes I just want to move to a small country like Costa Rica and get the fuck out of all this bullshit. Sorry but I am an intelligent and college educated person (not meaning to sound arrogant), and between politics and religion in this country and the entire world, sometimes I just want to shoot myself in the fucking head. Because hearing (and/or reading) this shit all daily just sickens me. But then I figure maybe relocating to a small country where I (Gena, me and our dogs) can live very RICH, do absolutely nothing, and not have to be part of this crap anymore...well, it just sounds really good sometimes. :shrug:

Ernest Hemingway used to write about how sick Western civilization is and the way we ostracize those that are very intelligent and dote over athletes and movie stars, etc. those who really offer nothing to the world except entertainment.

I love the US but our country is very sick but most don't realize because they have all bought into all the bullshit and are part of the problem. this preoccupation with wanting to be entertained, looks, pro sports, material possessions, etc. is one of the reasons why the country was taken over right under the noses of the american people by big businesses and people are just starting to catch on now, 30-40 years to late...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

You can Thank the terminator . :coffee:

'Who's going to shoot Obama?' The 'abhorrent' question elderly man asked Republican lawmaker | Mail Online

According to the newspaper's account, which was confirmed by Mr Broun's office, the congressman did not criticize the man for asking the question.
Instead he deflected it. He told the audience that he understood their frustration with the President and reminded them that they would have the chance to help elect a new president next year.
On Friday he issued a statement calling the question 'abhorrent'.

He said he had been stunned by it and did not want to dignify it with a response.

'I deeply regret that this incident happened,' he said in a statement.

'Who's going to shoot Obama?' The 'abhorrent' question elderly man asked Republican lawmaker | Mail Online

According to the newspaper's account, which was confirmed by Mr Broun's office, the congressman did not criticize the man for asking the question.
Instead he deflected it. He told the audience that he understood their frustration with the President and reminded them that they would have the chance to help elect a new president next year.
On Friday he issued a statement calling the question 'abhorrent'.

He said he had been stunned by it and did not want to dignify it with a response.

'I deeply regret that this incident happened,' he said in a statement.

that sounds about right coming from the mouth of an old, uneducated racist from the south who probably hasn't read a book in the past 50 years...the people that look like him in the mirror are who's caused ALL these problems in the US

Last edited:
My little rant...

We were at the grocery store today and I was just checking out the covers of the magazines at the checkout, I saw a rag mag called Globe stating on the front cover that "Obama is addicted to pills" and its causing his weight loss or some shit like that. I did not even bother reading any more than what was on the front cover. I just shook my head thinking these pathetic news mags are that desperate for readership that they degrade the US president of our country like this, and of course we know its bullshit. But even if it were true so fucking what! The majority of Americans are addicted to some type of drug, whether or not its an OTC drugs or Rx drug does not matter, a drug is a drug and that includes alcohol, caffeine, anti-depressants, nicotine, etc.

Then I see another one (can't remember, the name) that says that the governor of Hawaii states "Obama's birth certificate cannot be found, but they found the one from Africa". Are you fucking kidding me? The guy has been president for 2+ years and these idiots are still talking about his birth certificate and whether or not he is a real USA citizen. WOW! All this tells me is that most Americans are not only stupid but fucking sheep too that this is the type of crap they want to read.

End of rant.
Fuck Obama, Im ashamed, and embarrassed that he is our president!:shooter::shooter::shooter:

^ reps owed. people seem to forget what the alternative was.

You could always vote outside the standard 2 party offerings....just sayin

and our other choice was McCain and the retard....

My opinion on this is Palin was put on the ticket to insure that the war veteran lost. That way the REpublicans could blame everything on Obama while the economy shit's the bed for four years after all the bail outs. then regain the White House after the huge infusion from the fed gives another bubble.

Problem with Palin that was not calculated into the equation was the retard effect. She never went away b/c all the retards identify with her.

IML Gear Cream!
My opinion on this is Palin was put on the ticket to insure that the war veteran lost. That way the REpublicans could blame everything on Obama while the economy shit's the bed for four years after all the bail outs. then regain the White House after the huge infusion from the fed gives another bubble.

Problem with Palin that was not calculated into the equation was the retard effect. She never went away b/c all the retards identify with her.

that would have set the perfect environment for the Koch brothers to start their "grass roots" organizations and fund the Tea Party. and the distraction away from the real issues begins...

this^^^^

and

this.^^^^

people forget how bad of a shape things were when bush left.whomever took over after bush was pretty well fucked.I honestly didn't expect much from mccain or obama.

I agree, the entire choice was fucked up. McCain, might be a war hero, but not a president. Obama, is a fucking idiot!!

this^^^^

and

this.^^^^

people forget how bad of a shape things were when bush left.whomever took over after bush was pretty well fucked.I honestly didn't expect much from mccain or obama.
This shit has trickled down since Clinton... All the home loans and bank loans were his administration. This is why we are where we are. I like Clinton, but a few bad choices. Im sorry Obama, is as qualified to be president, as Forrest Gump is qualified to teach physics!!!:pissed::pissed: His bitch ass wife, has the fucking nerve to say" Its time for the working man to give back" why the fuck should my hard earned dollar, and work ethic be taxed for lazy ass welfare people?? Sorry, but Im honest.

the poorest middle class since the great depression, a decade of no job growth since the recession in 2001,declining incomes and home prices, college loan default rates at an all time high since 1998, reduced tax receipts from the IRS, and 2 wars financed with borrowed monies with absolutely no return on those investments..what president wouldn't want to tackle all those problems..

Last edited:
It's not like this type of thing is something new. It's been going on forever and it will probably keep going on forever. Moving to a deserted island isn't going to stop it. Everyone famous is going to have some rumors spread around about them in the tabloids at some point or another.

It's not like this type of thing is something new. It's been going on forever and it will probably keep going on forever. Moving to a deserted island isn't going to stop it. Everyone famous is going to have some rumors spread around about them in the tabloids at some point or another.
Its sad, at what weve allowed ourselves to become!!

This shit has trickled down since Clinton... All the home loans and bank loans were his administration. This is why we are where we are. I like Clinton, but a few bad choices. Im sorry Obama, is as qualified to be president, as Forrest Gump is qualified to teach physics!!!:pissed::pissed: His bitch ass wife, has the fucking nerve to say" Its time for the working man to give back" why the fuck should my hard earned dollar, and work ethic be taxed for lazy ass welfare people?? Sorry, but Im honest.

Thank you!!

YouTube - Reporter Slams Sarah Palin

that sounds about right coming from the mouth of an old, uneducated racist from the south who probably hasn't read a book in the past 50 years...the people that look like him in the mirror are who's caused ALL these problems in the US

I like you, but this is pretty low. I know you have more couth than this. It seems like your saying "it's all the white mans fault"..

Why don't WE take responsibility as Americans? The country is mostly fucked up because of the uneducated citizens letting politicians do whatever they want.

It is disghusting that a mainstream newspaper like the Globe would publish something so proposterous about the president of the United States. Even if they don't respect the man, the media should be just as respectful to the Office, as they were for the 8 years that Bush was in office.

The man who asked the Geogia congressman the "shoot Obama" question was a patriot and very courageous as well. The congressman was a coward for not answering the question.

Back