• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Measuring Body-Fat %

Ravager

ALL or NOTHING
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What devices do you guys use for measuring your body-fat?

I would like to know the same thing i have used the hand held device u hold out in front of you but i heard that its off by 2 % or so

I would like to know the same thing i have used the hand held device u hold out in front of you but i heard that its off by 2 % or so
THE REASON it can be off is water retention throws it off as it used an electric pulse.i have 2 of them one pocket size one fullsize can be off up to 5% but gives u an idea.caliper is the best way i would say.:thinking:

Do you have a link to such device? Where do you get one?

ok i knew it had something to do with water retention, i never had it done so now i have an idea where its at do u have a certain brand or one u recommend?

ok i knew it had something to do with water retention, i never had it done so now i have an idea where its at do u have a certain brand or one u recommend?
u can get the small black ones on ebay for 20 dollars BUT VERY IMPORTANT FIND ONE THAT USES POUNDS THERE ARE SOOOO MANY ON THERE THAT USE OTHER MEASUREMENTS LIKE METRIC.......AND KEEP HIGH QUALITY BATTERIES IN IT AS CHEAP ONES GIVE A LOW PULSE AND WILL BE INACCURATE READING....sorry not yelling but dont want members to buy and have issues.lol

u can get the small black ones on ebay for 20 dollars BUT VERY IMPORTANT FIND ONE THAT USES POUNDS THERE ARE SOOOO MANY ON THERE THAT USE OTHER MEASUREMENTS LIKE METRIC.......AND KEEP HIGH QUALITY BATTERIES IN IT AS CHEAP ONES GIVE A LOW PULSE AND WILL BE INACCURATE READING....sorry not yelling but dont want members to buy and have issues.lol

Great info!! good lookin out about the metric.

Back