• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Summer cycle, time to get cut.. maybe :D

Testonut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If im not happy with my natural self around 1st June, I want to do a 8 week cycle.

Lets just say I will have around 10% bf at this time.
28 years around that time.. and have done 3 cycles before.

What I have in mind is the following:

100mg Test-p EOD
100mg Mast-p EOD
50mg Anavar ED

I would take this for 8 weeks.

Does this look like a reasonable cut-cycle ?

I've never tried anavar & masteron before. Reason for taking them is because I've read they are good for cutting & giving that "hard" look. Im gyno sensitive, so the masteron is a welcome addition as well. I also read only 20mg anavar increased the fat burning by 80% (which is a plus, of course).

AIs: I would start by taking 0.5mg Arimidex e2d or 1.25mg Letro e3d, and adjust accordingly. Nolva on hand.

Reason for making this post, is simply because I like to plan ahead, on how much money I must put aside, in order to buy all this stuff... if I decide to do it. But first I need a YES/NO if this cycle is good to go.

Last edited:
Use aromasin for your AI, letro is too strong and exemestane has a few benefits over adex. Also plan out a PCT, then we can adjust your cycle.

-T

Im going to use Clomid or Nolvadex for PCT... Most likely nolva, since it is easier to get my hands on.

Nolva: 40\30\20\20\20\10

Im currently using Letro now, and unless my letro is underdosed, it is not too strong. But I keep reading that Aromasin is good shit to use as an AI, so I will use that if I can get my hands on it!

dont forget a good lipid support while on cycle, anavar can crush it pretty well sometimes.

all the best with the cycle brother

Dont take letro. Letro is for when you have gyno.

I believe letro to be a last resort type AI.

Check out extreme peptides for some Aromasin. I believe it should be back in stock soon enough.

The cycle looks okay but I've heard the sweet spot with var is around 75mg/day so if you can swing it, I'd do that. You might look at throwing some proviron in there also.

Two things. Cutting is about diet, and Nolva is shit for PCT.

I believe letro to be a last resort type AI.

Check out extreme peptides for some Aromasin. I believe it should be back in stock soon enough.

The cycle looks okay but I've heard the sweet spot with var is around 75mg/day so if you can swing it, I'd do that. You might look at throwing some proviron in there also.

Thank you for the advise. I can surely swing it to 75mg e/d, and maybe add some proviron in!

I've also been reading some more on Aromasin, and I will use this as an ai.. Seems to be amazing at what it does, and can be used even on PCT etc.

I've done some research on peptides also, and it seems I can get it to my home address with no problems whatsoever, from customs/police etc.. Gotta love that.. I have found a new source for AIs & PCT now <3 Major plus that it is cheap as hell also.. :)

Regarding Clomid vs Nolvadex.. why is Nolva shit ?

Additionally Nolva has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels when used alone.
(Taken from the sticky by heavyiron)

- Okey, one obvious reason..

But when I google my ass off.. it seems many prefer nolva, or that they really are the same shit - that both gets the "job" done?

Nolvadex vs. Clomid for PCT | www.silownia.net

Clomid vs Nolvadex used for PCT. (The research done by William Llewellyn(

Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG in Post Cycle Therapy (Doesn't really favour either clomid or Nolva)

Just wondering why you say nolva is shit.

I've only done a couple of cycles, and have only used Nolva, and recovered just fine.. but.. I've never tried clomid. Of course im open to use clomid over nolva (or use both) if that will yield better results.

Back