• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for $19,654,456 dollars......

As long as I can still shit and piss and have no other health problems, then, yes!!

People do it all the time. It's called marriage.

It'll be horrible having all that money and not being able to fuck bitches...

:coffee:

would you live w/o your genitalia?

Get married, if faithful then the genitalia is no longer yours to control, accept it, collect $19,654,456 dollars... then don't let her know you got it or you'll be divorced and she'll get half since you didn't expect to collect that amount in your lifespan, let alone immediately, thus resulting in no pre-num.. in which case... it's cheaper to keeper her.

hell ya i would, then with all that money id have a big black one surgically attached

hell ya i would, then with all that money id have a big black one surgically attached

Exactly, I would be fucking MAD bitches if I had that kind of change laying around.

Get married, if faithful then the genitalia is no longer yours to control, accept it, collect $19,654,456 dollars... then don't let her know you got it or you'll be divorced and she'll get half since you didn't expect to collect that amount in your lifespan, let alone immediately, thus resulting in no pre-num.. in which case... it's cheaper to keeper her.
your third post you bump a three your old thread that died at 6 posts. so the question is was the money worth it

IML Gear Cream!
Not me, I'd be a poor man with a raging hard on. I'd just fuck homeless bitches.

get married , you'll lose your 'junk' before you know it............ :pissed:

im with Jimmy on this one (first line only), ceptn id fuck all u junkless bastards wives.....

amen keep your 19 mill I got some AP and lhjo to do

now raise that number to 25 and things get foggy

I'd give 19 mil just to have a working cock. Matter o fact, I get 19 mils of joy everyday!

Cock no! Maybe my tongue or elbow or something.

can i get a mil an inch? live with 8 and 3 mil would be ok :roflmao:

jk lmao

Back