• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycling and pregnancy

gymratbig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys

I'm starting a cycle of Test prop and Primo this week injecting 125 mg of test prop and 100 or 125 of primo also every third day (for example inject sat then tuesday then friday and so on). My wife and I are also wanting to get pregnant. For 3 to 4 months now we have tried and still no luck. We have been to a fertility doctor and both got checked out and thankfully we are both perfectly healthy she is ovulating just fine and my sperm count aslo was great.
My question or concern rather is if I begin my cycle this week how will that effect my abilty to get her pregnant? I tried researching but not much luck. So will my cycle effect me negatively? Also while on m cycle ill be taking proviron 25 mg per day

What happens is your chances will become lower.

Sperm count will drop.

Normal male has 1.000.000 total.
1.000.00 them usualy work.

On AAS
Its around 1,000,00
With around 50,000 working.

When you come of and recover it will be back up.
If it the same as before...i don't know.

All i do know is that on cycle your sperm count drops.
So will your chances of conceiving .

what about clomid? that should help I presume.

someonel like heavy will come along with best advice no doubt the man is a walking book of info.

all the best to you and the wife getting preg.

Males taking testosterone was once thought to be a male contraceptive. This was not proven enough to make it stick as a prescribed useage though. Taking Testosterone will definetly make the chances of you getting your wife or girlfriend pregnant pretty drastically. I know people who have gotten their wife pregnant after years of abuse though too. I would just say that while you are on cycle it is much more unlikely to happen. Once your cycle is over if you use a proper PCT you should be back to normal. Clomid is very important in this process. As a matter of fact clomid is a fertilty drug that works well for both men and women. If you are wanting to have a baby soon I would wait until she is pregnant before you start. That is what I did. I have a little one on the way too my girlfriend is 15 weeks we actually have a doctor appt. today. Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Damn so wrap it up when I start clomid. Good call guys.

thanks a lot for all the advice and experiences guys much, much appreciated.

Ill just hold off till she is pregnant

Again thanks a million fellas

IML Gear Cream!
I was on a really heavy cycle and my girl forgot to take a couple pills so i thought we'd be safe, but i still managed to get her pregnant. What sucks is I'm also married. So not the ideal situation, but i still feel plessed none the less. I looked into AAs as a reliable contraceptive a while ago so i was feeling confident. I read back over the study and read over the fact it was performed on asian participants. Other populations seemed to only reduce sperm count which i wish i had known at the time. To provide some advice for increasing your chances of getting your wife pregnent you need the drug ( and i don't off top know the full name) menapausal something hormone. This mimics FSH which intern vastly increses sperm count, even while ur running a cycle. I would also say give ur wife clomid, but u might end up with oquintuptlets.

Last edited:
Back