Napsgear.net


Order cancelled...

Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Order cancelled...

    I just recently made an order at Naps..payed with Western Union...did everything supposed to...and then today it says on Naps order info that my order been cancellled. Whats that all about?! Ive mailed them, but they are not lightning fast with replies, so I dont know what happened. Anyone have an idea? I send it registered airmail.

  2. #2
    Be Genetically Different
    BOARD REP
    blazeftp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Zone.
    Posts
    1,810
    Rep Points
    192163594

    They usually cancel when you make a mistake with the WU details.

  3. #3
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233

    that means there is a WU error with the info or a typo when submitting it to them. The tickets give them sometime, i have seen the system and there are literally over 300 tickets submitted a day and only a few of us on there replying to everyone.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    well...Ill just wait and see...is it possible to get the money back from wu?

  5. #5
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TarHeel Country
    Posts
    236
    Rep Points
    20290218

    yes or turn around and resend which will probably be the easiest if you figure out the mistake...

  6. #6
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    or they could maybe send me an mail explaining what went wrong, and what to do next. But they wont...so I better go to another sponsor. If i got so much trouble already in communication with them its not worth it.

  7. #7
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233

    The company doesnt tell naps what is wrong with the payment just that its not available for pick with the info they have.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Wow..someone responding! Thank you! So if I dont know what went wrong and Naps doesnt know either..then there seem to be a problem. On the WU it says that the money is ready to be collected.

  9. #9
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233

    Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    that means there is a WU error with the info or a typo when submitting it to them. The tickets give them sometime, i have seen the system and there are literally over 300 tickets submitted a day and only a few of us on there replying to everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    The company doesnt tell naps what is wrong with the payment just that its not available for pick with the info they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    Wow..someone responding! Thank you! So if I dont know what went wrong and Naps doesnt know either..then there seem to be a problem. On the WU it says that the money is ready to be collected.
    lol i have resonded a few times in here. Anyways its probably a minor spelling error on the name since they are unique and not what we are accustomed to. Atleast that is what i see most times in these cases.

  10. #10
    Registered gear-user
    DecaConstruction's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ....iladelph
    Posts
    992
    Rep Points
    105972227

    YOU cant be serious? Ur asking Naps to send YOU an email saying that YOU screwed up the WU? wow

  11. #11
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    I copied the name just to make sure it would be spelled right. One thing that comes to mind though....it said the country was Moldova, this name wasnt in WU:s list of countries, So I choosed Rumania....its the same!? Could that be the error?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Quote Originally Posted by DecaConstruction View Post
    YOU cant be serious? Ur asking Naps to send YOU an email saying that YOU screwed up the WU? wow
    I d only know they cancelled the order,,,not what the problem was.

  13. #13
    Registered gear-user
    DecaConstruction's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ....iladelph
    Posts
    992
    Rep Points
    105972227

    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    I just recently made an order at Naps..payed with Western Union...did everything supposed to...and then today it says on Naps order info that my order been cancellled. Whats that all about?! Ive mailed them, but they are not lightning fast with replies, so I dont know what happened. Anyone have an idea? I send it registered airmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    or they could maybe send me an mail explaining what went wrong, and what to do next. But they wont...so I better go to another sponsor. If i got so much trouble already in communication with them its not worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    I d only know they cancelled the order,,,not what the problem was.

    Yes, Naps cancelled it b/c u fucked up the WU somehow....even a letter/number off can kick it back.....

    DEF dont expect Naps to email you saying u screwed up - they said it was cancelled, like they are supposed to....and then the "going to other sponser" comments after not even a full day of posting your OP..ur ticket isnt the only one waiting to b tended to dude.

  14. #14
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233

    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    I copied the name just to make sure it would be spelled right. One thing that comes to mind though....it said the country was Moldova, this name wasnt in WU:s list of countries, So I choosed Rumania....its the same!? Could that be the error?
    yup needs to go to moldova not romania.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    moldova
    Posts
    93
    Rep Points
    360941

    i used WU and moldova was there.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Ok. Aoparently my mistake. Maybee I can just change it to Moldova? And keep the same order?

  17. #17
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233

    yup you should be able to do that. WU can change the info and just resubmit the info to your order.

  18. #18
    FILLED WITH TESTOSTERONE!
    Dirtydave311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    342
    Rep Points
    15123688

    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    or they could maybe send me an mail explaining what went wrong, and what to do next. But they wont...so I better go to another sponsor. If i got so much trouble already in communication with them its not worth it.
    stay with naps bud, its worth it

  19. #19
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Ok. Ill try and change it. Then I let you know. Ok?

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigBird's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,016
    Rep Points
    107783235

    Moldova is completely seperate country - it used to be part of Romania but it's a tiny country bordering Romania on the east. Don't tell Moldovans they are from Romania!!

    Geography 101.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    Moldova is completely seperate country - it used to be part of Romania but it's a tiny country bordering Romania on the east. Don't tell Moldovans they are from Romania!!

    Geography 101.
    Ok. Ive got it. I put a new order now...and sure as hell I forgot to write down the mtcn number. I mailed them afterwards, hope that will do....another bad day this was

  22. #22
    Registered gear-user
    DecaConstruction's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ....iladelph
    Posts
    992
    Rep Points
    105972227

    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    Ok. Ive got it. I put a new order now...and sure as hell I forgot to write down the mtcn number. I mailed them afterwards, hope that will do....another bad day this was
    Jeez - ur struggling hard with WU. Forgot to write the MTC # down? It's on your carbon recepit they give you....top right corner if I remember correctly.

  23. #23
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Yes but I did it online.

  24. #24
    Registered gear-user
    DecaConstruction's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ....iladelph
    Posts
    992
    Rep Points
    105972227

    Quote Originally Posted by scwarzenegger View Post
    Yes but I did it online.
    Oh, sorry about that - I actually never knew you could do it online, but I know now.....learn something new everyday on here. GL bro - once everything is good to go, just sit back and relax. Don't do a countdown for your gear or you will drive yourself insane....
    -DECA-

  25. #25
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    Yes I will do that. Just need to se it shipped and then I just relax...and prob. drink the gear when it arrives....

  26. #26
    Registered User
    bbozak20's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Betweensomehoeslegs
    Posts
    67
    Rep Points
    2564932

    hahahaha

  27. #27
    Registered User
    scwarzenegger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Testoland
    Posts
    213
    Rep Points
    8274914

    My order still pending....well guess thats better than cancelled!

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas is Cancelled!
    By Prince in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:05 PM
  2. Playmakers cancelled!!!!!!
    By gr81 in forum Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 01:00 PM
  3. Easter has been cancelled........
    By Rusty in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->