Purchase Peptides


Ipamorelin Dose?

Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Registered User
    hdemmon446's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    29667553

    Ipamorelin Dose?

    Got some Ipamorelin that will arive in a few days and confused about all the different dose's and times that I've researched. I'm new to peptides, only have done Sermorelin from my dr. at 400mcg before bed ED and didn't really like it. I'm 5' 11 about 200lbs. I keep seeing a dose schedule of 100mcg, 3 times a day, morning, bedtime and either pre or post workout? What are the benefits of doing it pre or post and which is better? Thanks

  2. #2
    Registered User
    hdemmon446's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    184
    Rep Points
    29667553

    anyone? anyone?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    stylus187's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    502
    Rep Points
    67089952

    Quote Originally Posted by hdemmon446 View Post
    anyone? anyone?
    I used to use 100mcgs per shot, but found for Ipam 200mcgs per shot was my sweet spot, dont run this solo, throw in some mod grf1-29 or a ghrh of your choice!

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Rep Points
    10

    Good advice. 200mcg together with GRF 1-29 modified (150mcg) before bed is good. If dosing three times a day (best routine) then take post work out as you want to add to the GH pulse you got from the work out.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Old thread i know (LOL i'll probably get neg rep points for posting here)

    But just throwing this out there i have been using GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 NO DAC at 125mcg + 125mcg x3 daily (am, post workout, prebed)

    The bed time dose makes me hungry an hour later ill raid the fridge, good when i was bulking but trying to trim down now so i am switch the bed time dose to

    125mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC + 500mcg IPAMORELIN anyone have experience?

  6. #6
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Ipamorelin doesn't make my test subject hungry the way GHRP2 does. Make the switch. You'll only need 200mcg Ipamorelin though, not 500.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    Ipamorelin doesn't make my test subject hungry the way GHRP2 does. Make the switch. You'll only need 200mcg Ipamorelin though, not 500.

    REally that little? From what i've read IPAM gives a significantly smaller pulse of GH compared to GHRP-2 but the pulse is significantly longer than GHRP-2.

  8. #8
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    You can go higher if you'd like. I just say 200 because I have been getting great results with my research at 200. See what works best for you.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    As far as eating goes, I like to eat protein, fat, and veggies about and hour before bed. Should i take the IPAMORELIN a half hour before my prebed meal? Or should i take it an hour after my prebed meal?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    Old thread i know (LOL i'll probably get neg rep points for posting here)

    But just throwing this out there i have been using GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 NO DAC at 125mcg + 125mcg x3 daily (am, post workout, prebed)

    The bed time dose makes me hungry an hour later ill raid the fridge, good when i was bulking but trying to trim down now so i am switch the bed time dose to

    125mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC + 500mcg IPAMORELIN anyone have experience?
    This is a great approach and my fav. I prefer CJC-1295 DAC as my GHRH. Anyway use GHRP-2 through the day due to high gh spike and shorter active life. Then use a higher dose of Ipam before bed due to it's longer active life and no hunger increase. I have written articles on all 3 so I will post them up now if anyone is interested. Ipam is incredible when you boom dose it. I have gone as high as 1mg pre bed and that was amazing. I didn't do it for long though. But 500mcg is a nice amount to go with your GHRH of chose. 200mcg will still give great effects but I think Ipam truly shines when you go a bit higher. It is perfect pre bed
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  11. #11
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
    This is a great approach and my fav. I prefer CJC-1295 DAC as my GHRH. Anyway use GHRP-2 through the day due to high gh spike and shorter active life. Then use a higher dose of Ipam before bed due to it's longer active life and no hunger increase. I have written articles on all 3 so I will post them up now if anyone is interested. Ipam is incredible when you boom dose it. I have gone as high as 1mg pre bed and that was amazing. I didn't do it for long though. But 500mcg is a nice amount to go with your GHRH of chose. 200mcg will still give great effects but I think Ipam truly shines when you go a bit higher. It is perfect pre bed

    I did 500mcg the first night and got really bad insomnia, so i lowered to 300mcg and no insomnia i will stay at this dose for a week then up to 400mcg see how things go, also post the articles or PM the link.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    I did 500mcg the first night and got really bad insomnia, so i lowered to 300mcg and no insomnia i will stay at this dose for a week then up to 400mcg see how things go, also post the articles or PM the link.
    It was just a short article I wrote for a newsletter. It's in my thread 'Ipamorelin' on the first page. Thanks
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  13. #13
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    JJB1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    890
    Rep Points
    2593600

    500mcg ipamorelin + 100mcg cjc1295 no DAC was proven through serum hgh blood work to increase serum hgh to 12.1 with a much longer sustained elevation that other gh peptides, up to 3 1/2 hours I believe.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    Use Code: JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off
    on your next SuperiorPeptide.com
    purchase

    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE



  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    500mcg ipamorelin + 100mcg cjc1295 no DAC was proven through serum hgh blood work to increase serum hgh to 12.1 with a much longer sustained elevation that other gh peptides, up to 3 1/2 hours I believe.
    Exactly. I think it is worthwhile rotating GHRP's but there is a big place for Ipamorelin. Out of all the GHRP's I have used I feel best on Ipamorelin
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  15. #15
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    500mcg ipamorelin + 100mcg cjc1295 no DAC was proven through serum hgh blood work to increase serum hgh to 12.1 with a much longer sustained elevation that other gh peptides, up to 3 1/2 hours I believe.
    this could explain why on certain nights i get only 5 1/2 hours sleep yet feel great in the AM

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    this could explain why on certain nights i get only 5 1/2 hours sleep yet feel great in the AM
    Yes you will be in REM stage of sleep faster and longer when using Ipam
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  17. #17
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
    Yes you will be in REM stage of sleep faster and longer when using Ipam

    WOOHOO now to only figure out a way to make sure all my dreams are sex dreams with playboy bunnies.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    WOOHOO now to only figure out a way to make sure all my dreams are sex dreams with playboy bunnies.
    2 hours of hardcore porn per bed usually helps with that
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  19. #19
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    One weird thing i noticed recently is while i get deep sleep i wake up about every 2-3 hours but i can easily fall right back asleep.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Did you take anything else such as pramipexole? As long as you fell straight back to sleep no real issues. Did you have any dreams? How did you feel when you woke up?
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  21. #21
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    No Prami, fell back to sleep easily, and did have dreams, i always wake up awesome refreshed like i had 8 hours of striaght sleep. This stuff is great in general regardless if you are trying to get the bodybuilding benefits IMO.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    No Prami, fell back to sleep easily, and did have dreams, i always wake up awesome refreshed like i had 8 hours of striaght sleep. This stuff is great in general regardless if you are trying to get the bodybuilding benefits IMO.
    I agree. I think Ipamorelin would be great for most people not just bodybuilders. Good luck with your cycle I am excited to get mine... should be very soon
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    Old thread i know (LOL i'll probably get neg rep points for posting here)

    But just throwing this out there i have been using GHRP-2 + CJC-1295 NO DAC at 125mcg + 125mcg x3 daily (am, post workout, prebed)

    The bed time dose makes me hungry an hour later ill raid the fridge, good when i was bulking but trying to trim down now so i am switch the bed time dose to

    125mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC + 500mcg IPAMORELIN anyone have experience?
    I started Ipam/CJC-1295 NO DAC on April 7th. I haven't had any issues with hunger (and I have a big appetite already.) I'm taking 100mcg of each pre-workout and pre-bed.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Soujerz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    317
    Rep Points
    9580175

    Quote Originally Posted by MJPSkwally View Post
    I started Ipam/CJC-1295 NO DAC on April 7th. I haven't had any issues with hunger (and I have a big appetite already.) I'm taking 100mcg of each pre-workout and pre-bed.

    From feedback thats a low dose, i am liking 400mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC, how are your results?

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    From feedback thats a low dose, i am liking 400mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC, how are your results?
    I agree. Obviously start as low as you can but 100mcg Ipam is very low. I would up to 200mcg and see how that goes.
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  26. #26
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    764
    Rep Points
    13515509

    200mcg of Ipam is perfect. I also like to add the mod Grf. I got some crazy good results from stacking ghrp6/mod-Grf. Serum GH levels in the 30s!
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    From feedback thats a low dose, i am liking 400mcg IPAM + 100mcg CJC-1295 NO DAC, how are your results?


    I'm following the advice from the above video somewhat. I'm also still at 25% bf so, I know I need to be focusing on my diet and cardio to make the real changes. That said, I am definitely feeling improvements in my workout duration and recovery time even dosing Ipam at 100mcg pre workout and pre bed. I'll stick to this dose for a year or so and make gradual changes.

    If i were to make a change however, it would be from NO DAC to DAC for my CJC1295.

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    10

    One quick question...are you guys cycling your peptides? Or, cruising?

  29. #29
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Elvia1023's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    615
    Rep Points
    408059

    Quote Originally Posted by MJPSkwally View Post
    One quick question...are you guys cycling your peptides? Or, cruising?
    I rotate and cycle. I wouldn't stay on 1 thing for a year. Like anything the body adapts (etc) so I feel breaks/rotation work for everything bodybuilding related (food choices, aas, peps etc).
    Click on my banner below and use code E2525 to get 25% off on all products at SuperiorPeptides.com


  30. #30
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    I only do research for as long as a particular study lasts, then move on to research something else, or put together and do more research again on a compound I like. None have lasted a year

Similar Threads

  1. Ipamorelin....
    By Boogz1218 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 12:40 AM
  2. Ipamorelin highest dose?
    By onthedarkside in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 10:50 PM
  3. Ipamorelin
    By stylus187 in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:51 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2005, 08:23 AM
  5. higher dose short term/ lower dose long term
    By luke69duke69 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 06:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->