• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol 50 help

thefastship

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently started a cycle of anadrol 50 and deca. I am currently on my 3rd week of anadrol, second week of the deca. 1 anadrol per day, and i have done 300mgs of the deca per week.

I think the anadrols are fake. I have not experienced any significant strength gains or increase of water retention. Shouldn't I have put on a minimum of 5 pounds of water alone?

The pills are light blueish green with what appears to be a snake imprint on them. I have bought other products from this source before with no issues. Has anyone came across this underground brand before? Can anyone point out what affects i should see in the 3rd week range?

The Deca came in a 10 ml closed glass vial from sylver pharmaceuticals. This should be good.From reading the forums I think I will see an anabolic effect from that around week 4 correct?

Thanks in advance for helping out a newb.

I recently started a cycle of anadrol 50 and deca. I am currently on my 3rd week of anadrol, second week of the deca. 1 anadrol per day, and i have done 300mgs of the deca per week.

I think the anadrols are fake. I have not experienced any significant strength gains or increase of water retention. Shouldn't I have put on a minimum of 5 pounds of water alone?

The pills are light blueish green with what appears to be a snake imprint on them. I have bought other products from this source before with no issues. Has anyone came across this underground brand before? Can anyone point out what affects i should see in the 3rd week range?

The Deca came in a 10 ml closed glass vial from sylver pharmaceuticals. This should be good.From reading the forums I think I will see an anabolic effect from that around week 4 correct?

Thanks in advance for helping out a newb.

First thing you need to do is add some test to that cycle bro. And, yes, if you aren't experiencing any noticeable strength and size increases from 50mg of Anadrol after 3 weeks, it is most likely fake.

First thing you need to do is add some test to that cycle bro. And, yes, if you aren't experiencing any noticeable strength and size increases from 50mg of Anadrol after 3 weeks, it is most likely fake.
Want advice, ditch the anadrol-50! why do people still use this garbage!!

Thank you for the reply.I have the test on the way any day now. I will be doing sust 250, deca and I guess fake blue smurf pills. lol

On the deca alone what should I expect gain wise on a escalating upload cycle? Will the gains be very minimal?

i personally like anadrol, but not everyone is a responder to the compound.....still, you should have gotten something out of it

Dbol would be a really good option with this Deca cycle. You are going to start test quickly if you don't want to have any negative sides from the Deca. Like total loss of sex drive aka Deca Dick.

Thank you for the reply.I have the test on the way any day now. I will be doing sust 250, deca and I guess fake blue smurf pills. lol

On the deca alone what should I expect gain wise on a escalating upload cycle? Will the gains be very minimal?

You will gain a limp dick if you keep up the nonsense you are doing now. Take these guys advice and dont run deca again without test. Those fake anadrol are the least of your problem at this point..... Plan better next time.

IML Gear Cream!
Want advice, ditch the anadrol-50! why do people still use this garbage!!

Love drol. CT is right-people use it because it works for them. It is not for people without experience, however. It is a very strong oral. To the OP; taking Deca with no Test is a great way to wind up with a limp noodle, among other issues.

Thanks for all the advice given. I really appreciate it.

I started the deca/anadrol cycle due to the deca taking 3 to 4 weeks to work into the system, and the anadrol giving me an immediate boost in strength. I had planned on taking the sust 250 starting on week 4 to combat the limp noodle while keeping the Deca going on an escalating tier.

Now with the fake drol situation...it looks like I can simply wait and do what is suggested.

Back