Unclez.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Timely delivered?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Timely delivered?

I was wondering if I ordered domestic from the z line how long does it take to be delivered on average?

Rep Points

I just put a order in they told me...you should get before 10 days

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If you go with z you will get your gear quick bro best sponsor on here right now.
    Steroidsforyou

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by D-Latsky View Post
    If you go with z you will get your gear quick bro best sponsor on here right now.
    Whats quick? 10 business days??? Even this turns out to be 2 weeks!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bro you are buying illegal gear it's not like you can run down to wal mart and grab it 2 weeks is not that long for quality juice. I'm sure he could fed ex it to you and the cops will drop it right in your mailbox. Then take you for a short drive for a long vacation!
    Steroidsforyou

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bro you are buying illegal gear it's not like you can run down to wal mart and grab it 2 weeks is not that long for quality juice. I'm sure he could fed ex it to you and the cops will drop it right in your mailbox. Then take you for a short drive for a long vacation!
    BRO, I'm just asking you what is quick? I can't find any time frames on delivery, and as far as it not being walmart you are preaching to the choir my BRO! Get off your attitude as I don't have one, I'm just use to ordering from across the pond and not domestic! So, any help to answer my questions will be appreciated!

As always thank you in advance!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And by the way, 10 business days would be awesome compared to what I'm use to

BOARD REP

Rep Points

That's what I'm saying if it says 10 days that is probably how long it will take z is on time unless there is issues with the po or something but that's beyond Anyones control. So asking for a time frame other than what you have been told is useless because noone can give you a more accurate time.
    Steroidsforyou

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I've gone through a bunch of sources and I'm in Canada so we have way tighter customs my shit was here exactly on time 10 business days exactly if that gives you an idea
    Steroidsforyou

Rep Points

Received mine much sooner than 2 weeks. You will probably receive it early in the second week. Great gear too!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've gone through a bunch of sources and I'm in Canada so we have way tighter customs my shit was here exactly on time 10 business days exactly if that gives you an idea
    Thank you for the input, I was just guessing about the 10 days, I haven't seen anybody state 10 days! Again thanks for the input!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm pretty sure on the site it says domestic is 14 days which works out to 10 business days plus the time it takes for money to get picked up
    Steroidsforyou

Rep Points

i ordered and paid the 21st of Feb, they picked up money 2 days later. Z says i should get word this week as to status. (Domestic)

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CobraNinja View Post
    i ordered and paid the 21st of Feb, they picked up money 2 days later. Z says i should get word this week as to status. (Domestic)
    Orders are usually what the site states - and I would give or take a day or two ... You have to remember there is a timezone difference.

Your in good hands with Z - I'm 5 for 5 on orders - 100% satisfied every step of the way - both domestic and international.

Plus every product I've tried I've also reordered - or will again depending on the cycle.

Keep us posted what you come up with

Rep Points

I put a order in sent $ and they picked it up same day....got email that they were shipping right out....when I go online to track it the status till says order received....doesn't say money picked up or shipped....do they ever update...

Rep Points

I just put in a order so I don't know how long it will take...but I know if you don't put your order in and you just talk about it....you will never get it..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BIG View Post
    Whats quick? 10 business days??? Even this turns out to be 2 weeks!
    I kinda wondered the same thing. My stuff was supposedly to be shipped over the weekend and got the email yesterday that it was shipped. Being domestic, I have my fingers crossed that it will be any day. I feel like a kid on christmas lol. Z has been great with everything.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I kinda wondered the same thing. My stuff was supposedly to be shipped over the weekend and got the email yesterday that it was shipped. Being domestic, I have my fingers crossed that it will be any day. I feel like a kid on christmas lol. Z has been great with everything.
    That's good for you, but disappointing for me I got a email that they were picking up $ and shipping right out...that's two days ago..I pm to see status haven't heard anything...I guess that means that my stuff hasn't shipped yet...

Rep Points

cujo...do you mind if I ask what you ordered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by skyyman View Post
    That's good for you, but disappointing for me I got a email that they were picking up $ and shipping right out...that's two days ago..I pm to see status haven't heard anything...I guess that means that my stuff hasn't shipped yet...
    No it was the same way for me also. I emailed him because the status didnt change. after the email, thats when he told me and the status changed later that night.

Rep Points

it's going on two days since I PM him and I still haven't gotten a response...I know he is busy and has a hard job with all these orders but it would be easier if they would update website...that way it would cut down on some of the emails that he would get...

Rep Points

So far I am still happy with my order...wish the communication was better...lets see maybe I will hear something by the end of day

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hi
    Question

Is it better to get your order fast or get legit and working gear ?

D-Latsky
    Bro you are buying illegal gear it's not like you can run down to wal mart and grab it
    I can't add anything to this....

We need to stay safe we all know what kind of bizz it is and I won't risk just to send order 2 or 3 days faster

You have to understand me

z.

unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    unclez-orders@safe-mail.net

-------------------------------------------------

Rep Points

im with u on that z.. ? for you z can u pm me about some info i emailed you earlier..

Test & Tren

Rep Points

it's going on two days since I PM him and I still haven't gotten a response...I know he is busy and has a hard job with all these orders but it would be easier if they would update website...that way it would cut down on some of the emails that he would get...
    Just remember there is a big timezone difference as well.

The status does not always change on the site - so I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Mine usually doesn't change - you'll be fine.

Rep Points

I put a ticket in and they got right back to me....I not worried about Z...I know he will come threw..I ordered domestic line because I would get it quicker...It's been five days still hasn't shipped...If I can't get it in 10 days...I will just order international line and save $...This is my first time ordering form Z, so I am just weighting out the best way to order for my $...What line is better domestic or international...

By the way thanks for help REPO....

uncle z rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I put a ticket in and they got right back to me....I not worried about Z...I know he will come threw..I ordered domestic line because I would get it quicker...It's been five days still hasn't shipped...If I can't get it in 10 days...I will just order international line and save $...This is my first time ordering form Z, so I am just weighting out the best way to order for my $...What line is better domestic or international...

By the way thanks for help REPO....
    both lines are the same domestic=20ml international=10ml both g2g and domestic orals are higher mg

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke