• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

A Bunch of Protein Shake Recipes

davidkent

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm slowly building my repertoire of unique protein shake recipes. . .I'm up to 6, and hope to add 4 more in the next week or so. . .

• Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Shake -- Unreal how much it tastes like Oatmeal Cookies
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
  • Blueberry Cheesecake -- Reader favorite (cottage cheese never tasted so good!)
  • Double Chocolate Cherry Amaretto
  • Lotsa Colada --Pineapple and Coconut (like a piña colada without the rum)

Next up. . .Banana Cream Pie and Coconut Cream Pie Shakes

Enjoy!

Sorry I can't post links yet, so you have to cut and paste:

anabolicgourmet.blogspot.com/search/label/Protein%20Shakes

If someone else would like to post a reply with the link, feel free.

See, the only reason I even drink protein shakes is because Im short on time and I need to feed. I dont understand why anybody would wanna get all fancy. If thats the case just cook real food. GICH

See, the only reason I even drink protein shakes is because Im short on time and I need to feed. I dont understand why anybody would wanna get all fancy. If thats the case just cook real food. GICH

It still don't take very long to make a shake with added components compared to cooking. I usually put a banana and a packet of instant coffee in my chocolate protein shakes.

There's a sticky Prince has posted with some pretty good shakes too.

I am interested in your Coconut cream shake I just posted one. I found out by chance that casein and Silk coconut milk gets really thick.

Very cool discovery Jag. How does it taste? Pretty close to homemade coconut cream pie? Mine is a little different. . .Has eggs in it. I'll be posting it sometime this weekend. I'll bet your shake will taste good with both coconut and bananas too.

This weekend we're having company for dinner, and the gf has put me up to a challenge to make a homemade coconut cream pie that's sugar free, tastes good, is high protein, and has a healthy crust. If it turns out, I'll post that as well.

So when you made your shake, did you just use unflavored psylium husk (a/k/a unflavored metamucil)? I'll have to try that. I don't have casein protein powder at the moment, but I wonder if it would thicken the same with whey?

Very cool discovery Jag. How does it taste? Pretty close to homemade coconut cream pie? Mine is a little different. . .Has eggs in it. I'll be posting it sometime this weekend. I'll bet your shake will taste good with both coconut and bananas too.

This weekend we're having company for dinner, and the gf has put me up to a challenge to make a homemade coconut cream pie that's sugar free, tastes good, is high protein, and has a healthy crust. If it turns out, I'll post that as well.

So when you made your shake, did you just use unflavored psylium husk (a/k/a unflavored metamucil)? I'll have to try that. I don't have casein protein powder at the moment, but I wonder if it would thicken the same with whey?

It is pretty good. Also you could use Almond meal and honey for a crust ??
The Casein I have is from GNC Vanilla Flavor. It is weird how it get really thick like pie filling.

Bananas woulD be good too. I am on a very low carb diet at this time but will keep that in mind when I up the carbs!

Back