• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bushmaster ACR

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
Sweet!

I think about $2,200 MSRP

You know which shop you're gonna get it from? I've had good luck with Henderson Defense Industries and New Frontier Armory.

Check out AR15.com. Go to the hometown forum/Nevada. Lots of good people on there with great info. Both stores I mentioned also post there.:winkfinger:

:shooter:

You know which shop you're gonna get it from? I've had good luck with Henderson Defense Industries and New Frontier Armory.

Check out AR15.com. Go to the hometown forum/Nevada. Lots of good people on there with great info. Both stores I mentioned also post there.:winkfinger:

:shooter:

nope I just stumbled onto that model yesterday so I haven't gotten that far in the process yet but will check out that store in Henderson next week.

I have had the oppertunity to fire both the ACR and the FN SCAR. Both are wonderful rifles but the ACR has had a recall and another generation will be out soon that will reduce weight. I personally bought and love my SCAR (I have the 5.56 version and have the 7.62 heavy model on order)

I have had the oppertunity to fire both the ACR and the FN SCAR. Both are wonderful rifles but the ACR has had a recall and another generation will be out soon that will reduce weight. I personally bought and love my SCAR (I have the 5.56 version and have the 7.62 heavy model on order)

do you know what part was recalled?

isn't the SCAR replacing the current M4 in the Army?

IML Gear Cream!
i'll take one in the brown enhanced config

do you know what part was recalled?

isn't the SCAR replacing the current M4 in the Army?

The SCAR was used in SOCOM for special units (the Rangers were putting them to use) and the Heavy model (7.62x51) has become the carbine of choice. *the 5.56 version has been canceled (due to cost and the fact that the 7.62 heavy model is being devloped to enable quick change to 5.56 - not official but in the works from FN) On the ACR's recall I think it was an firing pin slam-fire issue or something in the trigger group that could cause a "runaway" but I cant rember exactly what it was and what the fix involved. I enjoy the new "wonder carbines" but I still like the old M4 and Midlength style AR's. (middys rock) There is nothing wrong with the old AR and the Stoner system does work well. I do enjoy my SCAR and it is a good buy at current prices. ($1800ish if you look around) Buy your guns now the prices are execellent. I am also a member of ar15.com - Jdub915

thanks for the info!

Back