IronMagLabs.com

25% Off Black Friday Sale

looking for info for wife

Rep Points

looking for info for wife

Greetings, I was looking for information on weight loss tips for my wife. I recently ran my 1st cycle and was really pleased with the results. We both quit smoking around the same time but she thinks she has put on to much weight since then. We have some weights & excercise equipment in our garage but the only problem is I don't have any ideas on how to help her lose the weight and keep it off. I was on a bulking cycle so I was constantly eating and she's using some over the counter,weight loss pills..I think they just contain 200 mgs of caffeine. So is there any supplement,gear,etc..that will help her? Also,what about the exercises? Which ones should she be concentrating on? Thanks for any help.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The way I manage to keep my weight off is to keep a pretty clean diet. I use the word diet loosely. It has to be a life style change on the way you eat. Eat lean meats like chicken, lots of veggies and stay away for pop. I am sure you will get tons of great advice here. We have many knowledgeable members

Good luck

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gena Marie View Post
    The way I manage to keep my weight off is to keep a pretty clean diet. I use the word diet loosely. It has to be a life style change on the way you eat. Eat lean meats like chicken, lots of veggies and stay away for pop. I am sure you will get tons of great advice here. We have many knowledgeable members

Good luck
    Thanks for the reply Gena. Did you mean to say for her to stay away from pop? If so, Is it fattening? She does drink a lot of Dr Pepper tho. Is it better for her to drink water? I just thought that water retention isn't good when your trying to lose weight also. What about supplements/excercises & gear do you have an recommendations on any of those?
    Thanks again all.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Link in my sig on getting started. Have her do that.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I drink very little pop my self, but if you look at the sugar content on one can of pop it has roughly 40 grams of sugar each. A few of those a day and WOW, sugar overload. Water and protein drinks are the best.