• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

looking for info for wife

bigedawg23

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings, I was looking for information on weight loss tips for my wife. I recently ran my 1st cycle and was really pleased with the results. We both quit smoking around the same time but she thinks she has put on to much weight since then. We have some weights & excercise equipment in our garage but the only problem is I don't have any ideas on how to help her lose the weight and keep it off. I was on a bulking cycle so I was constantly eating and she's using some over the counter,weight loss pills..I think they just contain 200 mgs of caffeine. So is there any supplement,gear,etc..that will help her? Also,what about the exercises? Which ones should she be concentrating on? Thanks for any help.

The way I manage to keep my weight off is to keep a pretty clean diet. I use the word diet loosely. It has to be a life style change on the way you eat. Eat lean meats like chicken, lots of veggies and stay away for pop. I am sure you will get tons of great advice here. We have many knowledgeable members :)

Good luck

The way I manage to keep my weight off is to keep a pretty clean diet. I use the word diet loosely. It has to be a life style change on the way you eat. Eat lean meats like chicken, lots of veggies and stay away for pop. I am sure you will get tons of great advice here. We have many knowledgeable members :)

Good luck
Thanks for the reply Gena. Did you mean to say for her to stay away from pop? If so, Is it fattening? She does drink a lot of Dr Pepper tho. Is it better for her to drink water? I just thought that water retention isn't good when your trying to lose weight also. What about supplements/excercises & gear do you have an recommendations on any of those?
Thanks again all.

Link in my sig on getting started. Have her do that.

I drink very little pop my self, but if you look at the sugar content on one can of pop it has roughly 40 grams of sugar each. A few of those a day and WOW, sugar overload. Water and protein drinks are the best. :)

Back