• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Would you fuck snookie, from jersey shore???

stylus187

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If I was hammered, and no one found out, I might just hit it, Shit... I dont know about that even If I was hammered. The weird shit that floats around in my head???????:mooh:

You'd be bragging about it all over the internet and to all of your real friends (say that you actually had any) if you fucked Snookie. You already made a thread about it which tells us you've been LHJO to her already.

I would have to be pretty hammered. But then again I do spend a fair amount of time in that state. So that would be a probelby.
I would hit J-woww in the ass dry tho

You'd be bragging about it all over the internet and to all of your real friends (say that you actually had any) if you fucked Snookie. You already made a thread about it which tells us you've been LHJO to her already.
Ok, you got me!! Id hit it,

SNOOKIE WANT SMOOSH SMOOSH!!!

vlcsnap-2010-10-14-11h02m07s89-1.png

I'd have to gag her first!

Def Sammy from Jersey Shore. I dont give a fuck If shes from the Shore. Shes just cute.

After a few tokes of the the good shit, and a 12 pack....and if she would just shut up, yeah!

She fucked too many greasy ass Italian fucks for me. Shes got a pretty face but shes too much like an oompa loompa. That being said, Yes I would basically fuck anything, regardless if I enjoy it or not.

I don't need beer and a joint to get a boner like the rest of you fags!

IML Gear Cream!
I would fuck her

she is no more of a pig then anyone of u shas prob had well atleast me sooo im in:ohyeah:

I def would not hit, Angelina. Her voice and face is, the place where erections go to do die!! Its the land where erections commit suicide:roflmao:

bhahah she has a nose of a jew and that voice of hers, but out of all of them i would fuck the shit out of sammy and beat up midget ronnie

I'd fuck her raw dog and leave it in
snooki-tits.jpg

Im scared Ill get shit on my dick from fucking her vagina.

Its scary.

Yeah I'm sure I will. I've done worse. And so has 99% of you fuckers.

:coffee:

I'd fuck all the Shore chicks.

IML Gear Cream!
I've fucked worse, so why not her too? You know once those beer goggles come on and it's closing time the standards get low.

That's pretty low.

I wouldn't fuck hewr with digitals dick:coffee:

NOT!!!!!! Snookie just grosses me out... and altho I aint juice enough for her, she is far from do-able for me.

Jawow, if you are into golden showers, maybe since she seems to find any corner, or behind some bar or bush to pee when it hits her.... Ronnys girl is way too much drama, what happens between her ears is not worth what is happening between her legs.

I stand by my statement ;)

Back