• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just got my order Shpping was fast only took a week.

Sinner39

U mirin?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got my order Shipping was fast only took a week.

The only problem is that there aren't any labels on the vials and my AI came in a baggie. This order is my first just a little worried.

GXR64 can you pm me bro to confirm this.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and tell u congrats on the fast shipping,but deep down I wanna scream out loud,cause I've been waiting since jan 23rd..I'm gonna scream neway...aaaaaaahhhhhh..

I'm gonna go ahead and tell u congrats on the fast shipping,but deep down I wanna scream out loud,cause I've been waiting since jan 23rd..I'm gonna scream neway...aaaaaaahhhhhh..

Sorry to hear that bro. I was worried it was going to take forever from the post I have been reading.

Yea it does suck major ass..but what can u do...jus sit back and wait..and hope customs doesn't have it..

whats up with the lables where they all the same prouduct?

i've never heard of an international order arriving that fast but hey man good for you

Guess they ran out of labels all is good.

IML Gear Cream!
The only problem is that there aren't any labels on the vials and my AI came in a baggie. This order is my first just a little worried.

GXR64 can you pm me bro to confirm this.

Thanks

i heard this before from this forum and others....

Nice bro. That's fast as fuck.

I've never received any unlabeled gear. I guess there is probably a good reason behind that.

I got my order today from naps. It was shipped 4 days ago btw Im from UK.

BUT IM IN THE SAME BOAT MATE, NO LABELS on my geneza sust and test 250
Is this normal? It's the 1st time I got this issue from napsgear. The Geneza website maintains that the hologram(on the label) must be present to guarantee its authenticity

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9136/imag0167i.jpg
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6750/imag0168.jpg

I got my order this past Saturday - Mine had both the labels and holograms - test e and the deca 250 both

this really intrests me....and im suprised gxr hasnt chimed in........

Im here.

GP sent some product without labels. For anyone concerened naps will send you the labels they now have. They are authentic GP products.

GXR64, are they 100% genuine geneza products mate? I mean im really worried abt injecting something in a vial without anything on it but marker writings. Just a safety issue. Have geneza issued the vials without labels themselves?

Napsgear

Yea it does suck major ass..but what can u do...jus sit back and wait..and hope customs doesn't have it..
Well my first order from Naps was seized and they didn't even ask for a copy of letter they said they would just reship it, I'll keep everyone informed......

Gxr no disrespect but frankly I'd be pist if I got gear with no labels

Gxr no disrespect but frankly I'd be pist if I got gear with no labels

same

it would be kinda hard to convince myself to inject that stuff into my body. i know it's just a label and anything could be in that vial for all i know, but still...

For those saying they would be pissed go open a ticket if you in fact got gear with no lables and handle it with naps, i have no control over it just what i know.

same

it would be kinda hard to convince myself to inject that stuff into my body. i know it's just a label and anything could be in that vial for all i know, but still...
Even with a label you cant be certain whats in it, look at all the fakes out there. They have labels but whats really in them?

Im not ragging on you gxr I think your customer service is off the hook , dont take it in a bad way bro

Even with a label you cant be certain whats in it, look at all the fakes out there. They have labels but whats really in them?

i know brah that was exactly what i acknowledged. but i think seeing the exact same label on the vial that i saw in the naps picture would be a lot different then getting one without a label.

but ive only heard of naps doing this once or twice in the past.

But Geneza is no fake company, customers' positive feedback on all forums are a testament to the products' authenticity.

On top of this, the geneza label on each vial has a gold hologram that guarantees a genuine product. The label also has a 'ISN' which can be typed in on the Geneza website to check it's authenticity.

Without the labels, neither the gold hologram nor the ISN are present, voiding its genuineness

I hope they didn't send my order without labels...I rather they just waited to ship product when labels came in...They should have sent them back to GP....with all that goes on in this business they should have none people would think they were fake...even if they are not...

I got my order today from naps. It was shipped 4 days ago btw Im from UK.

BUT IM IN THE SAME BOAT MATE, NO LABELS on my geneza sust and test 250
Is this normal? It's the 1st time I got this issue from napsgear. The Geneza website maintains that the hologram(on the label) must be present to guarantee its authenticity

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9136/imag0167i.jpg
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6750/imag0168.jpg

Yeah mine are GP also and look just like that. You go first bro and let me know :p

But the question is, how can Geneza run out of labels? This is completely unplausible.

Back