• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need good domestic supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Fasnacht

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im in denver need good domestic gear for a reasonable price i have been paying double what the black market prices are for about 4 years sick of it in denver any one want to help? thisis not for illeagal use no l.e

Look at sponsors forum, this is anabolic zone, don't be to lazy:coffee:

im in denver need good domestic gear for a reasonable price i have been paying double what the black market prices are for about 4 years sick of it in denver any one want to help? thisis not for illeagal use no l.e

:loser2: One of the main reasons why plenty of nice boards went down in the past and especially during Operation Raw Deal is because of the "domestic" discussions over the forums.

In the US, anabolic steroids are a schedule III controlled substance and require a doctor's prescription.

You need to go see your doctor, have him order labs to check your Test levels, and if they are low, he may prescribe you the appropriate dose of testosterone.

That's the easiest way for you to legally obtain anabolic steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back