• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nipple pain?

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When u have nipple pain is that a sign of gyno? It came and gone just been on my mind?

I say if your nips start hurting... jump on an AI.

better get some Anastrozole (Brand name: Arimidex) and fast

hey i am no pro or anything but i think you should be useing some hcg as well. i would read the post in here about " First Cycle and PCT" its good reading might help you out!

I inly had the pain one day while i was on cycle. Will look into the hcg

Hcg won't help abate ur gyno symptoms, it will worsen them by raising you T level which will increase E levels by aromatization. Clomid should be ur last option if that's all u have. The problem with it is it doesn't have an affininty for breast tissue but the brain. That's the big difference between it and nolvadex which attaches to the breast glan which is why they use it to treat breast cancer. Get on arimadex asap or ur going to start to feel small lumps in under ur nipples which will only get bigger. Same shit happened to me and all i had was clomid and popped em like pez. Soreness did'nt stop till i got on anastrozole.

How much should i get and how would you take anastrozole ?

I would take .5mg a day. Also I just realized the anastrozole is only going to prevent further aromatization of estrogen in your system. If u really want to stop it dead in its tracks u need nolvadex too, because that will block pre existing E from attaching to the breast tissue receptors. That would be ideal, but since u caught it early on, I think just anast will be fine. It worked for me. Once symptoms go away u can drop the dose down to .5 to 2.5mg EOD. As far as how much you should get, around 30mg should do.

Back