• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many here refuse to buy Cage Eggs

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to lay this on you, but those were blood cubic zirconians I sold you.
And canola oil infused with homosexual pheromones :lol:

i pulled a double double cross and you got the Z and the canola oil
:coffee:

I recently became a vegetarian in order to stop contributing to these cruel industries. I do still eat eggs sometimes, and local goats milk and cheese, but I stopped eating all my old favorites like steak, chicken and pork.

For me, it is about not harming any living creature, but I do not judge people that are unconscious and do not think deeply about the impact of their actions and purchases. Most people genuinely don't know and I just try and educate on the reality of what they contribute to when they shop. Many people are aware of the brutality they contribute to, but we are all on our own paths. I have been finding that most people engaged in conscious acitivity- things like meditation, yoga, tai chi, or any spiritual practice, often try and live low impact lives that harm nothing else.

I am sure if we all had to get our stuff fresh from the source, and saw the reality of how we pay to have our fellow creatures tortured and slaughtered, most of us would turn to the plethora of healthy protein sources instead that do not rely on killing animals.

Thats just like, my opinion man.

Sorry GMO, animals weren't "put" anywhere souly for the benefit of the human race, nothing was. In the blind eyes of nature we're really not that special. We have evolved to our environment therefore it gives the illusion that we are perfectly suited to it.

Well, since you want to go all Darwin on me...It's survival of the fittest. Weaker species get the short end of the stick and end up in my frying pan.:winkfinger:

chickens

I'm one of those animal lovers... I raised my own chickens in my house for the first 6 weeks of their lives.

I ordered 12 day old chicks 4 years ago from a hatchery in Texas. They arrived at the post office for pick up. We built them the Taj Majal of chicken coops and allowed them free range of our property.

They started laying eggs at about 20 weeks of age and supplied me with all the eggs I could ever need. Everyone noticed the difference in the taste and appearance of these free-ranging happy chicken eggs. One thing about having your own chickens is you know where they've been and what they are eating... I never had to worry about antibiotics or any other bs being fed to them.

Unfortunately, chickens are destructive to landscapes and gardens and produce copious amounts of doo-doo. My husband became so upset over their "deposits" that I thought we were going to split up over it. So, since being married is choosing one's battles, I chose to adopt out a few of the chickens to a local no-kill farmer to keep peace.

I kept 3 chickens and they too produced enough eggs during the week to keep me pretty happy.

One day, I left for a short trip ..... the chickens were running around outside as usual... but when returned home, they were dead....all killed by a fox.

That was the end of my chickens since hubby refused to allow me to get any more.

By the way, home raised chickens are not stupid and do not attack each other like the big chicken house chickens do.

Back