• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alcohol Taste After Pinning TestE

Runner22

Body Lines
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my first time using TestE and was wondering if its common to have an "alcohol" taste in my mouth/ back of my throat after pinning (this happens everytime)? I also noticed that my gear had a strong alcohol aroma. I noticed this when switching the needles on my syringe and could actually smell it. I was under the impression that most oil based gears are odorless, no?

BTW...I do all my pinning in the upper outer quad area...

yeas ago with oldschool bd enantate and equipoise i always got a funny taste after injecting as well. i have no idea why. didnt really taste like alcohol though. very curious to hear if anyone else has ever gone through a situation like this...

yeas ago with oldschool bd enantate and equipoise i always got a funny taste after injecting as well. i have no idea why. didnt really taste like alcohol though. very curious to hear if anyone else has ever gone through a situation like this...

From what i've read on this forum and others, the Co i'm using is extremely reputable and a favorite amongst many. I'll wait for more feedback before disclosing who it is.

I usually get taste in my mouth also. More of a metallic taste....

Back