• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test & mast

karamazov

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can anyone out there with experience in these two compounds weigh in on how much
drostanolone p i should stack with 400mg of test-e a week(12weeks) to avoid any gyno sides from aromitization? i don't want a moon face or bitch tits, but i don't want to put too many compounds into my body either.

hcg and nolva are on hand.

Mast is not an ai man. Common myth. It is extremely dry and highly adrongenic which is why its best used when dieting under 11-12% BF. Use an AI like armidex or aromasin.

Test is a bit low, but I don't know anything about you or your experience with AAS or training. Helps to get your stats related to diet, training and Anabolics.

ty dolfan84 and mdr
i was just curious if you could successfully avoid the estrogen sides of testosterone from stacking with masteron. all of the literature that i am reading on it directly implies that. reconsidering the natural route.

Mast has a very high androgen rating. Like proviron, it should not be used as an AI when on cycle. There are much better options such as aromasin and arimidex.

Mast is best left to a cutting cycle.

don't be a pussy. bitch tits are a right of passage son. You don't need an AI just use a DHT based compound with a high androgenic value and hope for the best.

Just kidding. use arimidex. You should leave out the masteron and get some methyl masteron for the first 4 weeks of that baby:winkfinger: That's a hell of a cycle.

0.5 mg of letro or adex every third day. Test at 400 mg/w is fine. Add the masteron at 300 mg/w to start. It is synergystic with test as far as sex drive. It will add some fullness. Doses are somewhat individual. Try to find a sweet spot that works for you. Start out like you suggest and go from there. No sense in starting out higher than you need to and have to deal with a lot of sides like a lot of water retention, high red cells, short windedness, sweating, gyno etc. You should be able to find a sweet spot where these things are minimal especially with a little AI like Adex or letrozol in the mix.

Back