• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

? about filtering

kalibos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i had some test cyp that fell out of suspension and had to be heated to get it to dissolve back in.
i waited a couple days after that for somer filters to arrive so that i could filter it.
while i was filtering it, it was very hard to push through and eventually i'm guessing clogged the filter since no more would push through.
my question is, could it be possible that the test wasn't completely dissolved back into the solution and i filtered all of the test out of the solution and that is what clogged the filter?

i had some test cyp that fell out of suspension and had to be heated to get it to dissolve back in.
i waited a couple days after that for somer filters to arrive so that i could filter it.
while i was filtering it, it was very hard to push through and eventually i'm guessing clogged the filter since no more would push through.
my question is, could it be possible that the test wasn't completely dissolved back into the solution and i filtered all of the test out of the solution and that is what clogged the filter?

Was the test ever in solution? I've heard of gear solidifying before(crap gear) but never later falling out of solution. BA is the solvent that makes the solute go into solution. If it was truely T powder that came out of solution, u would be removing it by filtering it. Either they didn't use enough BA or its bunk shit.

it was in solution when i got it, i had it for several months before i was going to use it and when i pulled it out of the cabinet there was some sort of spikey looking clear crystal forming in the bottle instead of a powder coming out of solution...i had to heat it forever to get it to disolve the crystal.
the solution was clear again when i filtered it

it was in solution when i got it, i had it for several months before i was going to use it and when i pulled it out of the cabinet there was some sort of spikey looking clear crystal forming in the bottle instead of a powder coming out of solution...i had to heat it forever to get it to disolve the crystal.
the solution was clear again when i filtered it

After u heated it and the crystal disolved, did the oil appear cloady?

Back