• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle help!

HGHB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5"10
% BF = 11%
I have been working out for about 6 years now, and I am thinking abuot taking a cycle. I have been doing research and reading ALOT of forums. For first time cycles I found out that alot of people reccommend only test and then to work up to others on your 2nd 3rd etc.. The thing about my cycle that I am only wanting to do this ONCE, ONE CYCLE only. So my question is what would be the BEST ONE TIME CYCLE to do for muscle and weight gain? I can get a cheap deal on DBOL and windstrol so if there is anything I could stack on that, or do you guys think that is good enough or should i get something else? What do you guys think a good PCT would be for a one time cycle to KEEP as much of the gains as possible?

Just cause you say you'll only do one (which we all know is a lie) doesn't mean you should stack a ton of stuff. Your body will be virgin to AAS and you have to treat is as such. You need to follow the above link and you'll be G2G.

You are way too small for a cycle.

You can't do just one cycle. Promise.

No im serious, there is no way I am going to take another cycle.

No im serious, there is no way I am going to take another cycle.

If you're truely commited to doing a one time cycle, go with winstol only. You won't put on any where near the size u would on dbol and/or test, but you'll keep almost all ur gains. With the other 2 compounds, mainly dbol, you'll lose most of everything you gained. Keeping your gains will deter u from running a second cycle. Getting huge may not seem addictive, but trust me once u start shrinking, you're going to won't to run a second cycle. Personally, if i were u, i'd stay natural.

If you're truely commited to doing a one time cycle, go with winstol only. You won't put on any where near the size u would on dbol and/or test, but you'll keep almost all ur gains. With the other 2 compounds, mainly dbol, you'll lose most of everything you gained. Keeping your gains will deter u from running a second cycle. Getting huge may not seem addictive, but trust me once u start shrinking, you're going to won't to run a second cycle. Personally, if i were u, i'd stay natural.

I see your point Machine - but we need to warn him that his pecker will be temporarily Out of Service during his winstrol-only cycle. With that being said, many moons ago, I took a Winstrol-only cycle and loved it (except for the sexual dysfunction part).

IML Gear Cream!
I see your point Machine - but we need to warn him that his pecker will be temporarily Out of Service during his winstrol-only cycle. With that being said, many moons ago, I took a Winstrol-only cycle and loved it (except for the sexual dysfunction part).

I've been there too. Working with a limp noodle doesn't leave the best first impression with a chick. On cycles without test, proviron works great.

Absolutely not.

No test No cycle.

If you lose all of your gains then it's because of a bad PCT, poor diet and training.

Test Cyp/E -500mg EW 1-12
aromasin or adex
HCG 1-12
PCT

You will do more than one cycle

Absolutely not.

No test No cycle.

If you lose all of your gains then it's because of a bad PCT, poor diet and training.

aromasin or adex
HCG 1-12
PCT

Dbol alone is known for great gains, but also known as the compound for losing the most post cycle, no matter how good your PCT. Thats why i suggested saving up his limited supply of test to run after at about 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks to solidify his gains making his PCT be more effective. Also running HCG for 12 weeks will further suppress LH prduction by the pituatary, which will make the adex and clomid take longer to restore natural LH production. 10 days of HCG would be just as effective without being deleterious. GnRH might be a good option as well. I know this cycle isn't ideal, but i think its his best option given he doesn't posess the gear needed to run it properly.

Absolutely not.

No test No cycle.

aromasin or adex
HCG 1-12
PCT

Dbol alone is known for great gains, but also known as the compound for losing the most post cycle, no matter how good your PCT. Thats why i suggested saving up his limited supply of test to run after at about 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks to solidify his gains making his PCT be more effective. Also running HCG for 12 weeks will further suppress LH prduction by the pituatary, which will make the adex and clomid take longer to restore natural LH production. 10 days of HCG would be just as effective without being deleterious. GnRH might be a good option as well. I know this cycle isn't ideal, but i think its his best option given he doesn't posess the gear needed to run it properly.
Please ignore my last quote. I was responding to a question from another thread accidentally. My apologies Roid.
The tread was by strenght within

"Hey guys, I'm on HRT with 100mg a week of test cyp. Would doing d bol at 50mg for 6 weeks be a complete waste if i kept my test dose the same instead of bumping it up? I am working on finding a local source for injectables but it looks like it could be awhile.
That was the advice i was giving to which would make more sense."

Last edited:
Please ignore my last quote. I was responding to a question from another thread accidentally. My apologies Roid. The tread was

Hey guys, I'm on HRT with 100mg a week of test cyp. Would doing d bol at 50mg for 6 weeks be a complete waste if i kept my test dose the same instead of bumping it up? I am working on finding a local source for injectables but it looks like it could be awhile.
That was the advice i was giving to which would make more sense.

Back