• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

kicker end or start?

Vlakkie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what your guy's thoughts regards a kicker...
should one take it in the first weeks or the last weeks?
i saw a couple of threads where guys want to run the likes of t-bol at the end of the cycle?
can one do both start and finish?
just wondering whats the feeling out there regards this

i saw a couple of threads where guys want to run the likes of t-bol at the end of the cycle?

Depends on the goal ur wanting to achieve. Both have a specific purpose. If ur stacking it with compounds with long esters it can be benificial at both the beggining and end of ur cycle. T-bol will start taking effect well before your other gear, which will give u results during the time the other gear takes effect. If u run it past the end of ur other long ester gear, u can start ur PCR a few days after u discounting the other compounds.

I like to do both, but i get regular blood work done. 17aa orals CAN be harsh on your liver. I usually run 4 weeks of d-bol up front and 4-6 weeks T-bol or Winny in back, depending on my goals (I like to have an oral running for the two weeks it takes for the test ester to clear).

That being said, I don't recommend this unless you are getting regular blood work done, as these compounds CAN elevate your liver values.

i have no issue with getting blood work done take it its just the liver count or is there any other tests thats vital?
i want to run heavy iron's 1st cycle(sticky's) got the test c already playing around with the t-bol/d-bol thought,i want to gain max in size(centimeters)not worried bout the rest!
any comments on the kicker regads this thought of mine?

i have no issue with getting blood work done take it its just the liver count or is there any other tests thats vital?
i want to run heavy iron's 1st cycle(sticky's) got the test c already playing around with the t-bol/d-bol thought,i want to gain max in size(centimeters)not worried bout the rest!
any comments on the kicker regads this thought of mine?

Run d-bol up front for 4-6 weeks at 35-50mg depending on your tolerance.

tolerance?what can i expect?

I just meant that you may only have to run 35mg to get good gains, so there would be no point in going any higher. More does not always equal better. Sometimes, it is just more sides (bloating, acne, high BP, etc.).

First time I ran d-bol it was at 25mg, and I had great results from it.

Like GMO, I ran both front and backside orals because I like to have something in there while the test clears. Dbol to start, and winny to end. Only thing about kickstarting is when you stop, it sucks.

I like the idea of tbol or dbol at the end too. That would be fun.

thank you so much will start at 35 a day and see how it goes?4-6 weeks?(d-bol)

I've gotten the best results from dbol if i increase the dose by 5 mg each week. I'd do 25,30,35,40,45,50 over 6 weeks. I find the gains to consistently increase. At a fixed dose, they tend to start slowing down after a few weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
^^ Yeah but those first couple weeks you straight feel like the shit.

Back