• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

D-bol and Test-e for first time cycle.. A few questions.

ProhibitedLogik

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Height: 5"7
Weight: 162 pounds
Body fat: Around 14% ( planing to cut down some more before I do the cycle)

I've been working out with varying degrees of consistency for about four years now. Couple months back I was going to the gym with a friend who'd give me some D-bol before we left. I wasn't taking it regularily but even that little bit made me feel great and I noticed some small strength gains.

I'm thinking about getting a bottle for myself , just a small one to try it out.

I have a few questions though..

If I pick up a bottle of D-Bol 5mg x 100 tabs

Is 15mg a good dose to start out and gauge its effects?

That would mean I'd be taking it for about a month.

Also I've read that after a D-bol cycle you will lose alot of your gains, but that taking test as well will help keep those gains.

Should I start taking test-e after I finish off the D-bol, or at the same time?
What dosage, and how frequently?

Also, this is probably not relevent to what I want to do but, when is clomid or a similar drug necsessary?

Thanks in advance to anyone who's taking the time to read this.

Is this ur 1st cycle and how much enanthate do u have?

Yes this is my first cycle. I don't have any gear yet. I was thinking of getting a 10 ml vial.

You have sufficiant gear to run ur 1st cycle. It's going to be dosed low compared to regular users, but dosed high enough for a first timer to see good results. Run ur enanthate every 5th day. U have 10ml so that should last u 50 days or roughly 7 weeks. Start ur dbol at the same time at 15mg for the first month( u shouldn't run dbol for more than a month anyway). The last 3 weeks of ur enanthate should help to solidify the gains from the dbol helping to mantain size during ur PCT.

To your second question, start ur clomid therapy 2 weeks after ur last injections. Let me know if u need dosing instruction on how to run it or if you decide to use HCG as well.

talk more about hcg im waiting to start my test e 500 ew and dbol 40 mg ed for 4 weeks i have clo for pct but was thinking of getting some hcg

Height: 5"7
Weight: 162 pounds
Body fat: Around 14% ( planing to cut down some more before I do the cycle)

I've been working out with varying degrees of consistency for about four years now. Couple months back I was going to the gym with a friend who'd give me some D-bol before we left. I wasn't taking it regularily but even that little bit made me feel great and I noticed some small strength gains.

I'm thinking about getting a bottle for myself , just a small one to try it out.

I have a few questions though..

If I pick up a bottle of D-Bol 5mg x 100 tabs

Is 15mg a good dose to start out and gauge its effects?

That would mean I'd be taking it for about a month.

Also I've read that after a D-bol cycle you will lose alot of your gains, but that taking test as well will help keep those gains.

Should I start taking test-e after I finish off the D-bol, or at the same time?
What dosage, and how frequently?

Also, this is probably not relevent to what I want to do but, when is clomid or a similar drug necsessary?

Thanks in advance to anyone who's taking the time to read this.

Before starting AAS, I would post your diet and training in the appropriate forums, because if you can't gain more than 162lbs naturally, you are certainly NOT going to get everything you can out of a cycle.

Learn to eat and train, and you will grow a lot more. 5'7 162 is nowhere near your natural potential bro.

talk more about hcg im waiting to start my test e 500 ew and dbol 40 mg ed for 4 weeks i have clo for pct but was thinking of getting some hcg

HCG is 6 to one - half a dozen to another. Some won't cycle w/out it - others, like myself have never used it and have always recovered 100% with proper pct. HCG is not a requirement yet I would say if you have the means to get it and want to get it then go right ahead. This is my personal take on HCG and I would never dissuade anyone from using it nor would I ever tell anyone that they should get it either. I do not care that my balls shrink while on aas as they have always recovered and I'm married anyway so my old lady knows what the deal is (for better or worse lol).

Before starting AAS, I would post your diet and training in the appropriate forums, because if you can't gain more than 162lbs naturally, you are certainly NOT going to get everything you can out of a cycle.

Learn to eat and train, and you will grow a lot more. 5'7 162 is nowhere near your natural potential bro.

Good call GMO. The OP should go natty for a while and see if he can build up his foundation more. At least another 20lbs perhaps.

HCG is 6 to one - half a dozen to another. Some won't cycle w/out it - others, like myself have never used it and have always recovered 100% with proper pct. HCG is not a requirement yet I would say if you have the means to get it and want to get it then go right ahead. This is my personal take on HCG and I would never dissuade anyone from using it nor would I ever tell anyone that they should get it either. I do not care that my balls shrink while on aas as they have always recovered and I'm married anyway so my old lady knows what the deal is (for better or worse lol).

For me, if Deca or Tren is in the cycle, HCG is a MUST, If not, like BigBird, I recover just fine with clomid.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd consider HCG 500iu x2 week during cycle. Stop at the onset of pct. Makes recovery smoother.

You have sufficiant gear to run ur 1st cycle. It's going to be dosed low compared to regular users, but dosed high enough for a first timer to see good results. Run ur enanthate every 5th day. U have 10ml so that should last u 50 days or roughly 7 weeks. Start ur dbol at the same time at 15mg for the first month( u shouldn't run dbol for more than a month anyway). The last 3 weeks of ur enanthate should help to solidify the gains from the dbol helping to mantain size during ur PCT.

Thanks alot for your help Machine.
I gather that the dose for the enanthate should be 1ml, every five days.

As for the clomid, I'm not sure what dosage to take or how long I'll need to take it for.

You're right, I don't think I've hit to my natural potential either. Though I'm not sure how to tell what that might be. But I've found myself hitting plateaus and I'm not sure how to get past them. I just figured gear would give me that extra boost, and would require less struggle for me to get myself to that next level.

I'm going to take your advice though and check out those other fourms. If I'm going to invest money in some gear I'd like to get the most out of it.

Start running HCG after your last shot of test. Run your HCG during the 2 weeks u'd have to wait for the T to clear ur system inorder for the clomid to work. Ideally u should really use it for 10 days and come off for 4 to clear the HCG from your system then start ur clomid since clomids effect are negated by HCG. Your dosage of HCG should be 500iu a day for the 10 day period. I always start with a high dose of clomid starting at 200mg first 3 days then 150 for 4 then 100 for 2 weeks and 50 for a month. If u start having vision problems like seeing tracers cut down ur dose, but u should be fine with this regiment.

Thanks alot for your help Machine.
I gather that the dose for the enanthate should be 1ml, every five days.

As for the clomid, I'm not sure what dosage to take or how long I'll need to take it for.

I gave some detailed advice on ur clomid question a minute ago on another post that should answer any of your questions if u want to check it out. And yes i was refering to 1ml every 5 days.

Dude, 250mg of test e a week for 7 weeks is HORRIBLE advice, absolutely horrible. 250mg would be on pair with a TRT dose and not one for someone whos trying to bulk. I would go to say 400mg would be the lowest with 500mg being a good starting point.

Test e would be good for 12 weeks, considering it usually takes a few weeks for it to kick in. 7 weeks at 250mg is a horrible cycle and would be shutting yourself down for nothing not to add the OP would most likely be pissed with the results at the end.

This is a great link : http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

I would go to say 12 weeks @ 500mg of test e, and 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks would be good if you wanted to use dbol.

Dude, 250mg of test e a week for 7 weeks is HORRIBLE advice, absolutely horrible. 250mg would be on pair with a TRT dose and not one for someone whos trying to bulk. I would go to say 400mg would be the lowest with 500mg being a good starting point.

Test e would be good for 12 weeks, considering it usually takes a few weeks for it to kick in. 7 weeks at 250mg is a horrible cycle and would be shutting yourself down for nothing not to add the OP would most likely be pissed with the results at the end.

This is a great link : http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

I would go to say 12 weeks @ 500mg of test e, and 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks would be good if you wanted to use dbol.

I totally agree, but all he has to run is one 10cc bottle of test and 100 5mg Dbols. I gave the best advice i could considering his situation, and its ever 5th day not week. My first cycle i ran 3 shoot of ferorvit-b a week, which is only 25mg of Dbol a shot and put on 30 pounds in a little over a month. It's his first cycle. I got great gains off of what most would laugh at. Don't call me out like i'm fucking stupid. I'm more knowledgable on the science and chemistry of bodybuilding than most on this board. U should have read the info he gave that led me to perscribe that cycle. If u have the right gear and need to know the most effective way to run it feel free to ask.

If you don't have the proper gear, then don't run a cycle. Pretty simple to understand.

Would you run a cycle just cause you didn't have a PCT? No you wouldn't. Same concept. It's clear he doesn't understand what he needs and when you recommend him that advice he thinks its ok.

I was pinning Tues & Sat and switched to every 5 days and the results are exactly in line with the goals I set for myself. I would only add that an AI should also be considered. Finding out that you're gyno prone when it's too late - really sucks!

Back