Join Now!

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Alaskan Tale

Thread: Alaskan Tale

Rep Points

Alaskan Tale

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers..."We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper
    "Tell me! Did you find her?" Wilkens shouted.
    The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, & some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"
    Fearing the worst, an ashen Mr. Wilkens said, "Give me the bad news first."
    The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."
    "Oh no!" exclaimed Wilkens. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"
    The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had a dozen 25 pound king crabs & 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her, & we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."
    Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"
    The trooper said, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."
    Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jagbender View Post
    The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident, an Anchorage man answered his door to find two grim-faced Alaska State Troopers..."We're sorry Mr. Wilkens, but we have some information about your wife," said one trooper
    The troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, & some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?"
    The trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in Kachemak Bay ."
    The trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had a dozen 25 pound king crabs & 6 good-size Dungeness crabs clinging to her, & we feel you are entitled to a share in the catch."
    Stunned, Mr. Wilkens demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news?"
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jagbender View Post
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.