Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

MENT? Trestolone Acetate!

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Talking MENT? Trestolone Acetate!

Have any of you guys tried Ment? This is some serious shit...
    Trestolone Acetate (MENT) Profile

I read an article about this compound in MD a few months back. It's 10x more powerful than Test!! WTF???

My buddy started it today, along with 50mg of Dbol a day, 500mg of Enanthate a week AND HGH, which he's been running for 6 months now. I know he is going to put some serious size on.

Any thoughts or experience?
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

i too posted a similiar post on another forum... i am very interested in this i have heard it was betwee twice as stong and10x as strong.. the 10x seems pretty outlandish lol... anyway.. even if it a little bit better then test with no crazy side effects i am in... who knows maybe in two years it will be the, dont take any cycle without the backbone of "MENT" LOL HOPE MORE PEOPLE GIVE SOME INSIGHT.. I POSTED LIKE 3 DAYS AGOT AND GOT NO RESPONSE MEH.. TAKE CARE BUD

big for a notbig

Rep Points

I don't trust 19-nors. They are the work of the devil. Beware of a sheep in lamb's clothing or however the saying goes. It seems interesting though, is your buddy running it transdermally or IM?
    Cumming day and night.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Beware of a sheep in lamb's clothing or however the saying goes
    Lol. Wolf in sheeps clothing ..

Gich!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...
    [/CENTER]

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    I don't trust 19-nors. They are the work of the devil. Beware of a sheep in lamb's clothing or however the saying goes. It seems interesting though, is your buddy running it transdermally or IM?
    I would imagine he's running it IM.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    Have any of you guys tried Ment? This is some serious shit...
    Trestolone Acetate (MENT) Profile

I read an article about this compound in MD a few months back. It's 10x more powerful than Test!! WTF???

My buddy started it today, along with 50mg of Dbol a day, 500mg of Enanthate a week AND HGH, which he's been running for 6 months now. I know he is going to put some serious size on.

Any thoughts or experience?
    10 times more potent does seem pretty outlandish, but i can see 3 reasons why there could be some truth. Mainly because it doesnt bind to sex hormone binding globulin. A large portion of test in our body is inactive because its bound, leaving significantly less free t to do its job. It also doesn't convert to E or DHT leaving 100 persent of the compound available to bind to androgen receptors resulting in greater anabolism. Thats the only reasons i can see why it is so highly effective. It could also be that the drug has properties that trigger higher activation of andro receptors to initiate a higher degree of protien sythesis, but this is all speculation.

Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

There is a supplement company coming out with this as well....
    PM me for Discounts! Send us a customer, and get $25 off your next purchase.
    Email referrals@primordialperformance.com

I pooped today...

Rep Points

I really want to try some of this. It sounds like a winner.
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.
    I do not condone the use of illegal substances.
    I pooped today...

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    There is a supplement company coming out with this as well....
    Where did you read this???

Rep Points

0sooo so far all i have gained so far from this post is a very intense headache.. plz no sarastic posts.. We are seeking info from those who have used or have first hand knowledge of someone that has! thanks

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTORAL(S) View Post
    0sooo so far all i have gained so far from this post is a very intense headache.. plz no sarastic posts.. We are seeking info from those who have used or have first hand knowledge of someone that has! thanks
    ????????

Rep Points

hey animalhouse could your friend get his blood work done during this cycle. i a curious the effects on his systems. please keep me posted, or pm me about this. if every thing looks good than, Trestolone will be in my next cycle.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    hey animalhouse could your friend get his blood work done during this cycle. i a curious the effects on his systems. please keep me posted, or pm me about this. if every thing looks good than, Trestolone will be in my next cycle.
    He gets them done once a year, bt he cruises and blasts so it will be too hard to tell, but I'll ask him.

Rep Points

If you Google it there's threads from 2006 about ment not a lot of info out there but I remember it said the sides are harsh

Rep Points

IBE is making a MENT DS right now, no word as to when it will be out as this hype about it being produced is 6 months old. There is some new tren one as well, again, Boladrol is all that is out now. All I see from it are tren like sides and to me those may not be worth the gains. Slow and steady gains with minimal sides are way more attractive to me than blowing up and feeling like shit.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    IBE is making a MENT DS right now, no word as to when it will be out as this hype about it being produced is 6 months old. There is some new tren one as well, again, Boladrol is all that is out now. All I see from it are tren like sides and to me those may not be worth the gains. Slow and steady gains with minimal sides are way more attractive to me than blowing up and feeling like shit.
    ^^^IBE was who I was referring to
    PM me for Discounts! Send us a customer, and get $25 off your next purchase.
    Email referrals@primordialperformance.com

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The crappy part about MENT is that it has to be shot ED!! I'm sorry, but FUCK THAT! It's bad enough running my Deca and Cyp and all the pinning involved with that two days a week! haha

Rep Points

i got all excited thinking we had uncovered the ultimate test... test on JUUUICE.. I think I would bleed out if i poked myself that many times

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    The crappy part about MENT is that it has to be shot ED!! I'm sorry, but FUCK THAT! It's bad enough running my Deca and Cyp and all the pinning involved with that two days a week! haha

Yeah anything more that 3x/wk and I start to shy away. I like pinning but there's just a lot of variables that go into that kind of cycle.

What if I need to go out of town, stuff like that.

Rep Points

my friend has diabetes.. and he has this thing on his leg thats always in there with like a needle and stuff in ur hip.. and it just shoots in insulin wen needed.. we should grab 2 of those lol. JUICEEEEE

Rep Points

I seen this on HB1 international list and was curious about it. ED?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTORAL(S) View Post
    my friend has diabetes.. and he has this thing on his leg thats always in there with like a needle and stuff in ur hip.. and it just shoots in insulin wen needed.. we should grab 2 of those lol. JUICEEEEE

lol a friend of mine had something similar for antibiotics

I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the pros had thought about it...