Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


MENT? Trestolone Acetate!

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Talking MENT? Trestolone Acetate!






    Have any of you guys tried Ment? This is some serious shit...
    Trestolone Acetate (MENT) Profile

    I read an article about this compound in MD a few months back. It's 10x more powerful than Test!! WTF???

    My buddy started it today, along with 50mg of Dbol a day, 500mg of Enanthate a week AND HGH, which he's been running for 6 months now. I know he is going to put some serious size on.

    Any thoughts or experience?
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    271
    Rep Points
    3038195

    i too posted a similiar post on another forum... i am very interested in this i have heard it was betwee twice as stong and10x as strong.. the 10x seems pretty outlandish lol... anyway.. even if it a little bit better then test with no crazy side effects i am in... who knows maybe in two years it will be the, dont take any cycle without the backbone of "MENT" LOL HOPE MORE PEOPLE GIVE SOME INSIGHT.. I POSTED LIKE 3 DAYS AGOT AND GOT NO RESPONSE MEH.. TAKE CARE BUD

  3. #3
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Points
    295913139

    I don't trust 19-nors. They are the work of the devil. Beware of a sheep in lamb's clothing or however the saying goes. It seems interesting though, is your buddy running it transdermally or IM?
    Cumming day and night.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Cgrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isle of Jersey
    Posts
    4,256
    Rep Points
    580207560

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Beware of a sheep in lamb's clothing or however the saying goes
    Lol. Wolf in sheeps clothing ..

    Gich!

    Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

    for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...
    [/CENTER]

  5. #5
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    I don't trust 19-nors. They are the work of the devil. Beware of a sheep in lamb's clothing or however the saying goes. It seems interesting though, is your buddy running it transdermally or IM?
    I would imagine he's running it IM.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Machine455's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    11438892

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    Have any of you guys tried Ment? This is some serious shit...
    Trestolone Acetate (MENT) Profile

    I read an article about this compound in MD a few months back. It's 10x more powerful than Test!! WTF???

    My buddy started it today, along with 50mg of Dbol a day, 500mg of Enanthate a week AND HGH, which he's been running for 6 months now. I know he is going to put some serious size on.

    Any thoughts or experience?
    10 times more potent does seem pretty outlandish, but i can see 3 reasons why there could be some truth. Mainly because it doesnt bind to sex hormone binding globulin. A large portion of test in our body is inactive because its bound, leaving significantly less free t to do its job. It also doesn't convert to E or DHT leaving 100 persent of the compound available to bind to androgen receptors resulting in greater anabolism. Thats the only reasons i can see why it is so highly effective. It could also be that the drug has properties that trigger higher activation of andro receptors to initiate a higher degree of protien sythesis, but this is all speculation.

  7. #7
    Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Primordial
    Posts
    919
    Rep Points
    12851637

    There is a supplement company coming out with this as well....
    PM me for Discounts! Send us a customer, and get $25 off your next purchase.
    Email referrals@primordialperformance.com


  8. #8
    I pooped today...
    2B1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1888 Franklin Street
    Posts
    1,237
    Rep Points
    288759777

    I really want to try some of this. It sounds like a winner.
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only.
    I do not condone the use of illegal substances.
    I pooped today...


  9. #9
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    There is a supplement company coming out with this as well....
    Where did you read this???
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    271
    Rep Points
    3038195

    0sooo so far all i have gained so far from this post is a very intense headache.. plz no sarastic posts.. We are seeking info from those who have used or have first hand knowledge of someone that has! thanks

  11. #11
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by IWANTORAL(S) View Post
    0sooo so far all i have gained so far from this post is a very intense headache.. plz no sarastic posts.. We are seeking info from those who have used or have first hand knowledge of someone that has! thanks
    ????????
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    19568394

    hey animalhouse could your friend get his blood work done during this cycle. i a curious the effects on his systems. please keep me posted, or pm me about this. if every thing looks good than, Trestolone will be in my next cycle.

  13. #13
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    hey animalhouse could your friend get his blood work done during this cycle. i a curious the effects on his systems. please keep me posted, or pm me about this. if every thing looks good than, Trestolone will be in my next cycle.
    He gets them done once a year, bt he cruises and blasts so it will be too hard to tell, but I'll ask him.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Delawere
    Posts
    306
    Rep Points
    7093263

    If you Google it there's threads from 2006 about ment not a lot of info out there but I remember it said the sides are harsh

  15. #15
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,179
    Rep Points
    429666746

    IBE is making a MENT DS right now, no word as to when it will be out as this hype about it being produced is 6 months old. There is some new tren one as well, again, Boladrol is all that is out now. All I see from it are tren like sides and to me those may not be worth the gains. Slow and steady gains with minimal sides are way more attractive to me than blowing up and feeling like shit.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  16. #16
    Primordial Performance
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Primordial
    Posts
    919
    Rep Points
    12851637

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    IBE is making a MENT DS right now, no word as to when it will be out as this hype about it being produced is 6 months old. There is some new tren one as well, again, Boladrol is all that is out now. All I see from it are tren like sides and to me those may not be worth the gains. Slow and steady gains with minimal sides are way more attractive to me than blowing up and feeling like shit.
    ^^^IBE was who I was referring to
    PM me for Discounts! Send us a customer, and get $25 off your next purchase.
    Email referrals@primordialperformance.com


  17. #17
    Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Points
    168530665

    The crappy part about MENT is that it has to be shot ED!! I'm sorry, but FUCK THAT! It's bad enough running my Deca and Cyp and all the pinning involved with that two days a week! haha
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    271
    Rep Points
    3038195

    i got all excited thinking we had uncovered the ultimate test... test on JUUUICE.. I think I would bleed out if i poked myself that many times

  19. #19
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,284
    Rep Points
    558909297

    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    The crappy part about MENT is that it has to be shot ED!! I'm sorry, but FUCK THAT! It's bad enough running my Deca and Cyp and all the pinning involved with that two days a week! haha

    Yeah anything more that 3x/wk and I start to shy away. I like pinning but there's just a lot of variables that go into that kind of cycle.

    What if I need to go out of town, stuff like that.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    271
    Rep Points
    3038195

    my friend has diabetes.. and he has this thing on his leg thats always in there with like a needle and stuff in ur hip.. and it just shoots in insulin wen needed.. we should grab 2 of those lol. JUICEEEEE

  21. #21
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    whosaskin
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    35314268

    I seen this on HB1 international list and was curious about it. ED?

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Points
    77554866






    Quote Originally Posted by IWANTORAL(S) View Post
    my friend has diabetes.. and he has this thing on his leg thats always in there with like a needle and stuff in ur hip.. and it just shoots in insulin wen needed.. we should grab 2 of those lol. JUICEEEEE

    lol a friend of mine had something similar for antibiotics

    I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the pros had thought about it...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:45 AM
  2. MENT - Methylnortestosterone Acetate
    By theCaptn' in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 11:18 PM
  3. MENT (trestolone acetate)
    By Khoiktran in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:25 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 09:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->