• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mega-doses of vitamin D help prevent breast cancer and other diseases

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mega-doses of vitamin D help prevent breast cancer and other diseases, study finds by Ethan A. Huff (NaturalNews) Current government recommendations of 400 or 600 international units (IU) of vitamin D a day are insufficient to prevent serious diseases like breast cancer, a new study published in the journal Anticancer Research has found. Researchers from [...]

Read More...

Glad u put this up. I have been pushing higher level of Vit D on people for a while. Its gaining more and more reputation as for its benefits as the days go on. I personally take 4000 IU a day. Good read.:winkfinger:

x2....4k to 5kiu ed....great stuff....even got my girl to hyper dose when she felt a cold coming on....n it never came............very good and inexpensive stuff

Good update, thanks. More fatty fish, more eggs & more meat. It seems supplements are the only way to achieve these suggested levels though.

We make around 10,000 IU of vitamin D within 30 minutes of full body exposure to the sun. A lot of studies show that we can handle up to 40,000 IU before toxicity...although i would never recommend that. I take daily D supplements and try to get sun whenever I can. Sunlight is also good to boost T levels and a whole bunch of other things.

Back