• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

easy simple cutting foods! HELP!

faon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok guys im looking to try and cut before i run a cycle, my problem is with me new job i work 70-80 hours a week and with gym time and then a good nights sleep eating well is killing me i dont have time to cook... so im asking you guys to tell me the most simple best food for me to eat to cut, money is not a issue as im a single young guy, so if something from say subways is a perfect meal let me know! andything that is quick and easy please tell me! microwaveable foods are a plus, anything that is 0 prep time is what i need please let me know guys, you guys are a vast space of knowledge and i just need a piece of it :)

cottage cheese on rice cakes and ommelettes are ok for a snack and are realy easy.

I think ull get a lot of advise on pre preparing food the night b4 or even at the beggining of the week etc and storing in tupperware containers.

im looking forward to seeing what folk come back with becouse ive just started cutting myself

Brown rice in a rice cooker ( I have a 12 cup one got at target for cheap), and you can bake as much chicken on a rack that drips juice off as your oven can hold and it takes 30-40 minutes. Mix in vegetables when done and wala meals to go.

You can never go wrong with canned tuna. High protein and low cost...

lol gmo im pretty sure ive ate 25 cans of tuna these last couple weeks >.>, lol keep em coming guys i think on sunday im going to buy like 50 chiceken breast lol and cook em cuz sundays my only day off

Oatmeal with protein powder quick snack

I just want to cut a couple more % of bf before a cycle

what kind of cut are you doing?

THANK you for asking the obvious question (that everyone else missed!).

Are you doing low carb, mixed, cyclic ketogenic, keto? The type of cut pertains to the paradigm you will follow. Also, how much weight we talking here, and over how long of a time-frame?

IML Gear Cream!
Mixed cut, id prob like to run my cycle in 4 to6 months so I have good time, and I'm 5 10 or 5 11 184lbs

Excellent. This is easy: eat what you eat now - only less.

Why do you say that built, so now only 2 double cheese burgers from mcdonald instead of 3?o:winkfinger:f

Why do you say that built, so now only 2 double cheese burgers from mcdonald instead of 3?o:winkfinger:f
Basically cut 10-20% of your food intake. Leave something on your plate that resembles that number from a portion size that you'd normally eat.
You should structure it bit so that you know what kind of macros you're taking in.

try and cut before i run a cycle

eating well is killing me i dont have time to cook

say subways is a perfect meal let me know!

microwaveable foods are a plus, anything that is 0 prep time is what i need

I don't know jack shit about cycles but I do know a tad bit about nutrition.

Am I missing something from this first post? This does not sound like someone to me that should even consider doing a cycle for a few years.

My opinion...until you can dedicate yourself to a real nutrition plan (cutting, bulking, maintenance...whatever) you should not even consider doing any cycle.

Hmmmmm if I wasn't dedicated I wouldnt be asking for help, and did you read my first post? I said with my new job and the 70 to 80 hours a week I dont have time to cook all the time so I'm looking for simple healthy food , I'm plenty ready for a cycle now I'm just trying to cut more, I guess I dont get why a forum mod came into my HELP post and flamed me

I don't know why you would call it a flame at all, maybe just a wake up call. Obviously I read your first post if I quoted half of it.

If you can't prepare your own foods then you shouldn't considering a cycle. Plain and simple......

If you think I'm flaming you then please tell me how? Subway, microwave meals are not real nutrition. I think most on this board would agree with my thoughts.

i was throwing that out as examples i was trying to pick everyones brain about the quick easy stuff they eat, ie say someone found a awsome nuitrious snack at walmart that is kick ass thats the kind of stuff im looking for and i eat plenty well now it is just hard to keep it all healthy so im just trying to pick brains as to all the quick snacks and meals everyone eats, everyone has their healthy snacks they eat im just trying to get more ideas jodi, i do apoligize for the pissy post but i do eat healthy im just trying to get more help to tweak it more

i was throwing that out as examples i was trying to pick everyones brain about the quick easy stuff they eat, ie say someone found a awsome nuitrious snack at walmart that is kick ass thats the kind of stuff im looking for and i eat plenty well now it is just hard to keep it all healthy so im just trying to pick brains as to all the quick snacks and meals everyone eats, everyone has their healthy snacks they eat im just trying to get more ideas jodi, i do apoligize for the pissy post but i do eat healthy im just trying to get more help to tweak it more

I dont believe many people on this board will eat that kind of shit.
Here's a good rule of thumb; if it's processed don't eat it.
As for quick snacks, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, greek yogurt, nuts or a balanced sandwich made at home are good.
Subway is halfway decent, but you still don't know what kind of ingredients are really being used.

i find myself eating alot of chicken and tuna now jodi thats why im asking around im trying to spread my diet out and try differnt stuff, chicken is the easiest thing for me to make i bake right when i get home and by the time i shower and blah blah and go to bed its done but tuna and chicken gets old...thats why im asking, hope that clears it up a bit more

IML Gear Cream!
yea hard boiled eggs i usally do, but hmm havnt really tried the yogurt thing

also jodi i just recently came into the whole working alot of hours before that it was a very good diet as i was in the military and im just coming off a deployment so i didnt even get a cheat meal for a year, another reason im asking i really havnt been around the "real world" foods per say

I'm very sorry you took my post negatively. That wasn't my intention at all. I was merely trying to make a point that you are not ready for an AAS cycle. What you really need is a couple years of good dietary habits and proper exercise before you should ever consider using illicit drugs to help. At this point in your life it appears to me that you need to know how to properly cut, maintain and bulk by learning your own body before you even consider touching steroids. If you go to steroids prematurely you will probably cause more harm than good without the proper knowledge of the basics.

BTW - Thank you for your time of service for our country! :D

my protien intake is solid imo im typically at or over 300mg a day

MG? or G?

lol you know the awnser to that jodi why you gotta call me out :p lol i just got off of work im beat i meant g thanks for the correction haha

Basically, yes. There are healthier options, but this will work.

Basically cut 10-20% of your food intake. Leave something on your plate that resembles that number from a portion size that you'd normally eat.
You should structure it bit so that you know what kind of macros you're taking in.
:thumb:

I dont believe many people on this board will eat that kind of shit.
Here's a good rule of thumb; if it's processed don't eat it.
As for quick snacks, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, greek yogurt, nuts or a balanced sandwich made at home are good.
Subway is halfway decent, but you still don't know what kind of ingredients are really being used.
All excellent points.
i find myself eating alot of chicken and tuna now jodi thats why im asking around im trying to spread my diet out and try differnt stuff, chicken is the easiest thing for me to make i bake right when i get home and by the time i shower and blah blah and go to bed its done but tuna and chicken gets old...thats why im asking, hope that clears it up a bit more
BBQ chickens at the grocery store are a lifesaver.
my protien intake is solid imo im typically at or over 300g a day
Good. Don't overcomplicate things. Get in a few veggies (soup can be helpful for this), some healthy fats (any kind of raw nut, olive oil on salad, fish oil caps, butter on your broccoli), protein you have covered, and whatever carb level your calories allow - watch for stupid stuff like juice and pop, and just run a deficit. You'll drop.

Soup: When I am cutting, I use one can of broth, a shitload of chicken, some broccoli, spinach, onion and blend it in a blender so that it's chunky. It's absolutely amazing how it fills me up. Obviously, this is low carb and does a lot for a hungry dieter. Good call MA!

i usally eat alot of fresh carrots and califlower or celery and quite a bit of fruit 2-4 apples/oranges throughout the day

Back