• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WANTED: IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am looking for a few product testers/loggers for CYANOSTANE Rx, if you are interested please answer the following questions, post them here don't send me a PM!

Cyanostane Rx (60 caps)

* Cyanostane (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one) 15mg
* Dimethazine (17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17alpha-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-one azine ) 10mg

Requirements:
MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
MUST keep a log/journal on this board updated daily!
WE recommend some type of cycle support product.

Product testers will be provided with 1 FREE bottle of CYANOSTANE Rx.

Please answer:
Height:
Years Training:
Estimated Body Fat %:
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:
Current supplements you're using:
Why you would be a good candidate:
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks! :)

Weight: 228 currently
Height: 6'1
Years Training: 4-5
Estimated Body Fat %: 15
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To look and be strong (Would like to be in the ~1800 club at some point). Summer cut is coming up shortly. Want to see my abs again.
Current supplements you're using: N2KTS, D-Ribose, Creatine Magnapower, NAC, Beta Alanine, ALA, Proteins (Various), Milk Thistle, Multi-Vitamin, ect..
Why you would be a good candidate: Have done a log before with Super DMZ and logged almost everything (Measurements before and after, lbs pushed, ect..). Have a pretty good idea of how things effect me and I am pretty well versed at expressing those effects.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Tested Super DMZ before and logged it. Taken Malicious Mass (epi/beast clone I think it was) before as well.

Last edited:
Please answer:
Weight: 229
Height: 5'11
Years Training: 8
Estimated Body Fat %: 11%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: have the biggest baddest on the beach and in the gym
Current supplements you're using: coffee, protein,

Why you would be a good candidate: I would be a great candidate because this would be the most detailed awesome log ever made. My body has responded to all kinds of things, and I am curious on how I would respond to this. I am new to this forum and I think this would be an awesome start to this Friendship!

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: i have read about prohormones however I have only take superdrol with awesome results.

WANTED: REPLY for...IronMagLabs in need of 2-3 loggers for Cyanostane Rx

Weight: 12 stone
Height: 6ft
Years Training:4
Estimated Body Fat 12%:
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: cut a bit more & add some more muscle.
Current supplements you're using: whey - creatine mono. - taurine - fenugreek
Why you would be a good candidate: currently unemployed and starting new training regim for the summer after 2 month lay off
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: ran epithin E. november during the end of training..was ok but nothing special.

Weight:215
Height:5'10
Years Training:21
Estimated Body Fat %:10
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Making new progress one day at a time
Current supplements you're using:Mulit-Vit, Fish Oil, Vit-C

Why you would be a good candidate: Years of AAS/training experience. Currently running a detailed IGF Log that ends Monday. I would love to run this stuff as a kicker to my Test/deca cycle instead of D-bol, just to see it's effectiveness. I think that would be an interesting log that other BB would want to see, as it would provide an alternative to d-bol, a-drol and other oral AAS commonly used to kick start a cycle.:winkfinger:

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Never used prohormones, only the real deal.

Requirements:
MUST be at least 21 years of age and residing in the USA.
MUST understand the possible side effects of using a pro-hormone.
MUST be willing to have PCT (post cycle therapy) ready to use at end of cycle (we do not provide).
MUST keep a log/journal on this board updated daily!
WE recommend some type of cycle support product.

Product testers will be provided with 1 FREE bottle of CYANOSTANE Rx.

Please answer:
Weight:130
Height:5'6
Years Training:12
Estimated Body Fat %:no idea but very little
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding:get back to at least 160lbs between being sick and an injury I lost alot of weight
Current supplements you're using:muscle juice
Why you would be a good candidate:I bring Michael Jordan like heart and competitive drive,will and dedication I make the most of what God has given me
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience:fully knowledgeable in ph/ds from start to finish including how to handle and take care of gyno and other various issues that could occur while on cycle,pct etc.

Extra Info:

I have all needed items ready to start my cycle all I need is the CYANOSTANE Rx bottle

Weight: 204
Height: 6 ft
Estimated Body Fat %: 13
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Making nice gains with little BF gained
Current supplements you're using: Multi-vit
Why you would be a good candidate: I know how to diet and train and would love to use this as a kick starter to a cycle
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Used plenty and are pretty knowledgeable in the PH area.

Weight:215
Height:5'10
Years Training:21
Estimated Body Fat %:10
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Making new progress one day at a time
Current supplements you're using:Mulit-Vit, Fish Oil, Vit-C

Why you would be a good candidate: Years of AAS/training experience. Currently running a detailed IGF Log that ends Monday. I would love to run this stuff as a kicker to my Test/deca cycle instead of D-bol, just to see it's effectiveness. I think that would be an interesting log that other BB would want to see, as it would provide an alternative to d-bol, a-drol and other oral AAS commonly used to kick start a cycle.:winkfinger:

Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Never used prohormones, only the real deal.

Weight: 204
Height: 6 ft
Estimated Body Fat %: 13
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: Making nice gains with little BF gained
Current supplements you're using: Multi-vit
Why you would be a good candidate: I know how to diet and train and would love to use this as a kick starter to a cycle
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Used plenty and are pretty knowledgeable in the PH area.

Weight: 228 currently
Height: 6'1
Years Training: 4-5
Estimated Body Fat %: 15
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding: To look and be strong (Would like to be in the ~1800 club at some point). Summer cut is coming up shortly. Want to see my abs again.
Current supplements you're using: N2KTS, D-Ribose, Creatine Magnapower, NAC, Beta Alanine, ALA, Proteins (Various), Milk Thistle, Multi-Vitamin, ect..
Why you would be a good candidate: Have done a log before with Super DMZ and logged almost everything (Measurements before and after, lbs pushed, ect..). Have a pretty good idea of how things effect me and I am pretty well versed at expressing those effects.
Knowledge and/or pro-hormone experience: Tested Super DMZ before and logged it. Taken Malicious Mass (epi/beast clone I think it was) before as well.

You three are chosen, please send me a PM with your name and mailing address.
Thanks!

IML Gear Cream!
solid picks here can't wait to see what this stuff is about.

Back