• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno prevention

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If someone runs the 1-andro, matrix and e-control 8week cycle, would it hurt if you threw in Anastrozole Adex durring the cycle as a gyno prevention? and just used the e-control as the pct OR should you continue with the adex injunction with the e-control? Also adding 3g of vitamin C for safe measure. How taxing is Anastrozole on the liver?

Thanks

the E-control will stop gyno from happening it works Great im actuly using it with my test and dbol cycle so id just run those IMO id take 1 cap E control daily dont need anything else get u some milk thistle from wal mart 1000mg capsuls take 4 a day and u will be good the super DMZ works great as well but will shut ur natural test down

16 Ways to Fight Gyno

Just gonna link you here for a bit more info... preventing gyno is more than just lowering estrogen.

I think the e-control should be good enough for estrogen control, you wouldn't want estrogen to drop too low either.

Thanks Black Dude. That link is great. Has a lot of info. I started the cycle two days ago. Hopefully nothing will arise. but if something does do you think I should I stop the 1-andro and start using the e-control asap?

Last edited:
I would use the 1-andro with the E-control, adex shouldn't be needed. The vitamin C is a good addition. E-control uses ATD which is a type I AI similar to Aromasin. It should be strong enough to eliminate estro for this cycle. A good supp for on-cycle is advanced on cycle support it will help with the liver and many other common issues. Adex is not that hard on the liver. Any thing you take orally passes through the liver the reason orals are hard on the liver are because some of them have a 17 Alpha alkylation which helps the compound survive the first pass through the liver. Steroids and prohormones that do not this alkylation are not that taxing on the liver.

Thanks Black Dude. That link is the great. Has a lot of info. I started the cycle two days ago. Hopefully nothing will arise. but if something do you think I should I stop the 1-andro and start using the e-control asap?
Take 1 e-control cap a day with ur cycle take it in the monring u shouldnt have anything to worry abt like i said i been using it for along time now and it works great

Take 1 e-control cap a day with ur cycle take it in the monring u shouldnt have anything to worry abt like i said i been using it for along time now and it works great

Why on cycle? its a PCT. maybe throw it in the start of the 2week and finish the bottle for a total of 6 weeks? sound like a good plan?

Last edited:
Back