• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

aromasin

Vlakkie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i could only get 25mg of aromasin will 12,5mg be enough for a test c cycle only ED?:thinking:

Thats what alot of the 'pro's' here take and recommend. 12.5mg ED is also what I'm taking on basically the same cycle.

i take 25mg e3d and have never had issues.

I to take 12.5 eod. Seems to be working great.

whats the general feel out there bout this dose?:thinking:

i'm not saying it's optimal, but i had to experiment with 25's. i get my aromasin from my hrt doc. pharmacutical aromasin only comes in 25's and it's a little REALLY hard pill. if you try to cut it, it shatters. 25 per day totally killed my sex drive. 25 eod was better, but 25 e3d seems to be my sweet spot. i don't run real big crazy cycles either, so that may be why that works for me.

I like to take aromasin at 12.5 mg eod. I don't see anything wrong with taking 25mg e3d though.

i'm not saying it's optimal, but i had to experiment with 25's. i get my aromasin from my hrt doc. pharmacutical aromasin only comes in 25's and it's a little REALLY hard pill. if you try to cut it, it shatters. 25 per day totally killed my sex drive. 25 eod was better, but 25 e3d seems to be my sweet spot. i don't run real big crazy cycles either, so that may be why that works for me.

Define this. I'm just curious. Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Define this. I'm just curious. Thanks.

a big cycle is a matter of personal opinion i suppose. i never go over 600mg/wk of test. i may add other compounds, but i keep the test reasonable (in my opinion). i see alot of dudes talking about running a gram+ of test. i doubt my aromasin dose (25mg / e3d) would work with that.

a big cycle is a matter of personal opinion i suppose. i never go over 600mg/wk of test. i may add other compounds, but i keep the test reasonable (in my opinion). i see alot of dudes talking about running a gram+ of test. i doubt my aromasin dose (25mg / e3d) would work with that.

So if one user is using a gram of test, and only test (hypothetically speaking of course) and another is using 600mg of test and 400mg of another compound is the second users cycle a big cycle? They would both be using a gram of gear, right?

I'm just curious as I see different opinons all over the place, thanks.

So if one user is using a gram of test, and only test (hypothetically speaking of course) and another is using 600mg of test and 400mg of another compound is the second users cycle a big cycle? They would both be using a gram of gear, right?

I'm just curious as I see different opinons all over the place, thanks.

i'm talking about it from an AI standpoint. so yes, in my mind, a cycle of 1000mg/week of test would be "bigger" than a cycle of 600mg/week of test + 400mg/week of eq. everyone is different, but if the same person ran both cycles, i would think they would need more aromasin (a "bigger" dose) with the gram of test cycle, because their would be more estro conversion.

i'm talking about it from an AI standpoint. so yes, in my mind, a cycle of 1000mg/week of test would be "bigger" than a cycle of 600mg/week of test + 400mg/week of eq. everyone is different, but if the same person ran both cycles, i would think they would need more aromasin (a "bigger" dose) with the gram of test cycle, because their would be more estro conversion.

Not at all. Wht works for one might not work for another. I know a guy who runs a gram of test and only needs a total of 75mg of aromasin every 10 days. Most guys can't get away with that.

Not at all. Wht works for one might not work for another. I know a guy who runs a gram of test and only needs a total of 75mg of aromasin every 10 days. Most guys can't get away with that.

that's why i said, "everyone is different, but if the SAME person ran both cycles you mentioned, the gram of test would need a bigger dose of AI".

in heavyiron's sticky(1st cycle) he mentions a gram of test...but his pct is moderate(10mg)...just a thought as im basing my 1st cycle on that one...but glad to see 12.5mg is a cool number

that's why i said, "everyone is different, but if the SAME person ran both cycles you mentioned, the gram of test would need a bigger dose of AI".

Maybe, who knows. Bloodwork would really be the only proof

in heavyiron's sticky(1st cycle) he mentions a gram of test...but his pct is moderate(10mg)...just a thought as im basing my 1st cycle on that one...but glad to see 12.5mg is a cool number

That's because in PCT there is not nearly the amount of amortizing going on as a full blown cycle. Esters are clearing the blood in PCT not at their peek. Make sense?

Not at all. Wht works for one might not work for another.

Absolutely right^^^

This is what it all comes down to...compounds effect everyone differently. That's why the suggested dosages are not set in stone, but general guidelines. Ultimately it is up to the user to determine what works best for him/her.

Back