• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Var = longer sex?

tander

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just introduced Var into my cycle, WOW it puts the finnishing touches on the sex life, longer, harder, longer, and a bigger POW! :shooter:- girl hasent been able to keep up...:jerkit:

anyone else had this result?:clapping:

i just introduced Var into my cycle, WOW it puts the finnishing touches on the sex life, longer, harder, longer, and a bigger POW! :shooter:- girl hasent been able to keep up...:jerkit:

Not sure what that is, but we will be looking into it and getting some, :lol:

It's funny, because that was an issue for my friend's want and desire. The "Veteran" told us that Var was indeed the miracle drug for those with heavy cycle "gear"

Thanks, I start mine real soon!

What is "Var"

glad to see it has served you well :ohyeah:

I've done three var cycles and haven't had such experience. Maybe my gear was fake? LOL

Do any of you know a female that has had any similar side effects? I have read mixed information. And I am very curious.

Var..check.
Girl....sigh

IML Gear Cream!
I have to admit, my love for the sex more and more, but only a week so far on it. Christ, am I in for a nympho world, after a bit?

I have a date of sorts that is available for sex in a few weeks.

:daydream:

I have to admit, my love for the sex more and more, but only a week so far on it. Christ, am I in for a nympho world, after a bit?

I have a date of sorts that is available for sex in a few weeks.

:daydream:

Rub it in my face......no really..do it...please?

Oh my gawd Digital...I was just curious!:hmmm:

I just started my var, so what do you expect from a newbie?!?:hiya:

DON"T Answer that!:roflmao:

where can i get var and who has the best..do the sponsors on here sell it ?

Isnt var sapossed to kill labido?

I was trying to do some research b/c I have read to many mixed sides as far as that goes. But of course I am new to all of this and can not translate this into simple terms. I tried to google and gather different info but still came up short. I have to wait till my doc wakes up to get the final answer! I know that it has an effect on your SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), but I am not sure if its a negative or positive effect. I will post the doc's answer when I get it.

Ok... so im awake now and I will try to help. This concept applies the same for both men and women. I have not personally had experience with females taking anavar as someone else on here may have that first hand experience. From what i have read this morning, Anavar can suppress your leutinizing hormone (LH) and Sex-Hormone Binding Glubulin (SHBG). At a quick glance this tells me one thing. SHBG binds to Estrogen, If SHBG were the only thing suppressed than i would say yes... You would be hornier, but since it can simultaneously suppresses your LH, which targets the ovaries for estrogen production. Your estrogen may be lowered with your SHBG. so... although your SHBG has been reduced and you would potentially have more sex hormone free in the blood, anavar in turn also decreased your sex hormone. so from my perspective, i would say that the science says they could theoretically cancel one another out. Ofcourse everyone is different and results vary.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok... so im awake now and I will try to help. This concept applies the same for both men and women. I have not personally had experience with females taking anavar as someone else on here may have that first hand experience. From what i have read this morning, Anavar can suppress your leutinizing hormone (LH) and Sex-Hormone Binding Glubulin (SHBG). At a quick glance this tells me one thing. SHBG binds to Estrogen, If SHBG were the only thing suppressed than i would say yes... You would be hornier, but since it can simultaneously suppresses your LH, which targets the ovaries for estrogen production. Your estrogen may be lowered with your SHBG. so... although your SHBG has been reduced and you would potentially have more sex hormone free in the blood, anavar in turn also decreased your sex hormone. so from my perspective, i would say that the science says they could theoretically cancel one another out. Ofcourse everyone is different and results vary.

thanks doc! :winkfinger:

I cant cum on Var

Well, since I've been only on for a few weeks now, I'll give it a few more and if I find that 3 or 5 times a day has changed...I'll let you know!~:coffee:

Oh my gawd Digital...I was just curious!:hmmm:

I just started my var, so what do you expect from a newbie?!?:hiya:

DON"T Answer that!:roflmao:

Dont be shy...to rub it on face :daydream:

Back