• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

expiration date on gear

mggisforme

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
what if someone received gear, but also just started back to work and wanted to wait until next winter when they were layed off again? i was just curious if that would be alright or if you should use it right when you get it. does it go bad???

keep it out of the light and away from heat.

There will be no problems using it next winter.

What is the expiration date ?

what if someone received gear, but also just started back to work and wanted to wait until next winter when they were layed off again? i was just curious if that would be alright or if you should use it right when you get it. does it go bad???
It should be good for at least a year or two...but I would not wait any longer than that personally if you do not have an expiration date

Usually it will be good for 3-5 years after it is produced if it is an oral or oil based I believe. I think it is 3 years for U.S. products and 5 years for international products maybe wrong on that so don't hold me to it. Even after the expiration it will still be good but it may lose strength.

I actually didn't receive them yet, but there should be an expiration date on them? okay. Thank you very much and thanks for that article.. answered all my questions perfectly!

I took some that was exp 5 years and it was great some old t400 denkall and norandren 200 great results t400 hurt like a bitch

And I believe the water based / aqueous solutions will not "live" as long as the oil-based and orals.

What about winny with an exp date of feb 2011?

Back