• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Animal poll ----> Bringing IM a new poll!

Animal you would likely raise on your farm

• Cows (I always wanted to milk them!)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Bulls ( Oooo lay!..... yeah right, screw the charging bull and let's butcher the B@stards)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Chickens (I want 2 b like Rocky and see if I can catch one by chasing it! Not!!! Best protein out

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pig (mmmmmmmnn... bacon, pork chops aahhh and ham!)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Frogs (they've got le-e-e-g-s!) Just kidding here guys! I better not see any check marks here! LO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sheep (Behave!!!)

• Goat (got nasty milk?) (I hear the meat is good in curry?!?!)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Duck (I think they suck but there so purty and white!)

• Am I missing one? (I'm sure you'll let me know!)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
If you owned a farm, what animal would you likely raise? (Horses and trout (fish) ponds do NOT count!)

Keep in mind, don't fall in love with them because you also have to slaughter them for profit and provide meat for your own family or self!!!!

DOH! I just found out that Konqueror doesn't work that well with session-based thingies such as polls :( ..

Anyway .. CHICKEN!!

I grew up on a hog farm. I'd much rather raise hogs than anything else. At least they're intelligent, whereas chickens are downright stupid. And the freezer was always full of meat.

How about... none of the above!

I'd have a horse ranch!!!

Well I grew up on a farm!! And we raise Cows~ And had horses for a long time! I LOVE COWS!
But I was in FFA In high school.. and Raised Pigs!! They are great too. ....but I got tooooo attached to them!! :)

Originally posted by butterfly

Same here, and yes, I can saddle and ride a horse. :)

If I have to pick one from the list, I guess it would be cows, probably the best money next to maybe pigs but not as smelly or as much work.

Originally posted by Preacher
DOH! I just found out that Konqueror doesn't work that well with session-based thingies such as polls :( ..

Anyway .. CHICKEN!!

What is "Konqueror"? Is that a browser of the unknown??

Originally posted by Rob_NC
At least they're intelligent, whereas chickens are downright stupid.

:lol: My grandfather raised chickens and I know what you mean! :lol:

Originally posted by butterfly

Boo! You broke the rule!!!

"If you owned a farm, what animal would you likely raise? (Horses and trout (fish) ponds do NOT count!)"

Originally posted by Scotty the Body

Same here, and yes, I can saddle and ride a horse. :)

If I have to pick one from the list, I guess it would be cows, probably the best money next to maybe pigs but not as smelly or as much work.

Have you forgotten about the illustrious thang called, "manure"?

Thanks for playing though! :D

Originally posted by Princess
Well I grew up on a farm!! And we raise Cows~ And had horses for a long time! I LOVE COWS!
But I was in FFA In high school.. and Raised Pigs!! They are great too. ....but I got tooooo attached to them!! :)

What is FFA? (My mind drew a blank)

I've never gotten to see pigs or piglets... only on TV. Mmmnn.... Bacon!

FFA = Future Farmers of America.

I was a member too. The school I attended was rural with a ton of farm kids. I think we knew how to party alot harder than the city kids. There's nothing like packing a couple of kegs in the back of someone's truck and parking it at the end of a long lane where we would party all night. No cops, no neighbors, no problems.

Baby pigs are cool. They're fun to watch in large areas since they like to play, bark, and run around like crazy.

thanks for the FFA clarification! What is the truth about Cow tipping? Does it really kill them?

What is the truth about Cow tipping? Does it really kill them?
No, unless they tip off a clif. :lol:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
What is the truth about Cow tipping? Does it really kill them?
No, unless they tip off a clif. :lol:

Ha Ha! OK, but how does the cow manage to get back up though? Kinda like an elephant, too?!?!

Originally posted by davidjasondean (Horses and trout (fish) ponds do NOT count!)

Being a city boy you're gonna have to help me out here, what's a horse pond? :scratch:

Originally posted by davidjasondean

Ha Ha! OK, but how does the cow manage to get back up though? Kinda like an elephant, too?!?!

Cattle generally sleep lying down anyway. If you've ever driven through the country when the weather is a bit iffy, you'll notice that nearly all cattle will be lying down. Not sure why they do this, but they do. I always used this sign as a prediction of bad weather to come.

IML Gear Cream!
Re: Re: Animal poll ----> Bringing IM a new poll!

Originally posted by ALBOB

Being a city boy you're gonna have to help me out here, what's a horse pond? :scratch:

That's where seahorses are raised.

Originally posted by Rob_NC If you've ever driven through the country when the weather is a bit iffy, you'll notice that nearly all cattle will be lying down. Not sure why they do this, but they do. I always used this sign as a prediction of bad weather to come.

My in-laws live in Lancaster PA. The Thanksgiving after my marriage the "men folk" all loaded up their rifles and headed to the local range to sight them in since the next day was opening day of hunting season. On the way home I was in a van with my new father in-law, my two new brothers in-law, two uncles and a cousine. Being farm country we passed a bunch of pastures where the cows were all laying down. I knew this meant something but could remember what so I asked, "What's it mean when the cows are laying down." Instantly my brand new father in-law said in a very sarcastic voice, "It means they're tired boy." My brother in-law almost drove into a ditch from laughing so hard.
:mad:

P.S. Seahorses, riiiiiiiight! :D

Originally posted by Rob_NC

Cattle generally sleep lying down anyway. If you've ever driven through the country when the weather is a bit iffy, you'll notice that nearly all cattle will be lying down. Not sure why they do this, but they do. I always used this sign as a prediction of bad weather to come.

that is true... they do lay down! Damn, what was I thinking??

Originally posted by bigss75
stupid poll

I haven't heard "boo" from you in 10 years and this is what you have to say to me?

How the hell are you doing there, Geronimo?? :D

Maybe you should go over to sports section and check that poll I just created on female in the WWE! ;)

I thought this poll was about me!
:confused:

kangaroos

Originally posted by Prince
how in the hell could you love a cow???:doh:
its called T-Bone love Prince. raise 'em for the protien. if i have my way, i might be raising 3 buffalo next year.

Back