• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

William Llewellyn???s partner arrested

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
William Llewellyn???s partner arrested
by Anthony Roberts

Not too long ago, Mr. William Llewellyn, author of the Anabolics series of books, and owner of Molecular Nutrition, signed on with an HRT company as a partner and owner. Well, it appears that the company in question was a pill-mill, dealing in painkillers, founded by Dr. Carlos Gonzalez. I???m not sure what was going through Bill???s mind, thinking that a dude who made his name off writing about the illegal and black market use of steroids, should get involved with steroid sales via an HRT clinic.

Anyway???

Dr. Gonzales was arrested and had his medical license was suspended and some of his property seized. The DEA claims that Gonzales was writing thousands of baseless prescriptions and making between $13,000 and $20,000 a week. But most importantly, Bill Llewellyn looks like a total ass for this incident, but he was lucky to get away unscathed.

source

Talk about luck.

128712842807206187.jpg

What a dumbass. Side note, my hardcover 10th edition shipped out today. Woohoo!

Sent from my Android device

Adults using medications...

Glad the DEA is protecting us from those evil meds...

Adults using medications...

Glad the DEA is protecting us from those evil meds...

No shit, right? I think I will start smoking now, that must be safe otherwise the FDA would ban it right? :jerkit:

No shit, right? I think I will start smoking now, that must be safe otherwise the FDA would ban it right? :jerkit:
It's totally unbelievable. Women can pump themselves full of hormones and nobody cares. If a man does it we are looked down on. Total double standard.

It's totally unbelievable. Women can pump themselves full of hormones and nobody cares. If a man does it we are looked down on. Total double standard.

i've tried to use that same point w/ family members before when i used to run gear and they found out. my wife takes BC everynight 10 on the dot. samething.

anyways, im sure there was more to the story that was reveiled as to why he got hooked up with this dude. lucky he got out of it w/ no trouble though

Has anyone read his new Underground UGL book? I thought about ordering it.

Could have guess that was in Florida!

Yep Florida

Pill mill on every corner!

IML Gear Cream!
I found will's choice to partner with them to be a bad idea.

Back