IronMagLabs


beastdrol and helladrol

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    30
    Rep Points
    3970464

    beastdrol and helladrol






    any reviews on beastdrol and helladrol they're sounding like powerful PH.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    mich29's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    53924745

    Quote Originally Posted by timeswift View Post
    any reviews on beastdrol and helladrol they're sounding like powerful PH.
    yes indeed there are a bunch of reviews on these 2 products.just do a quick google search.are you thinking of running one of these?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    30
    Rep Points
    3970464

    yes i'm thinking of running them are they good to run alone? or dio they need t be stacked?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    mich29's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    559
    Rep Points
    53924745

    Quote Originally Posted by timeswift View Post
    yes i'm thinking of running them are they good to run alone? or dio they need t be stacked?
    solo bro for ya first run.do you know about cycle supports,pct? whats your ph/ds knowledge and lifting knowledge,stats etc?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    BOARD REP
    bigbeef's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    tn
    Posts
    84
    Rep Points
    6117743

    Man they are both great products, but beast will probably the favorite for most. I love the stuff. I personally get great results on just 10mg a day. Most start at 10, then 20 on second week, and 30 on third week and possibly 4th week. I have done it both ways and have to say 10mg a day for 4 weeks yields just as good of results
    Needtobuildmuscle.com Rep

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    10

    i've takin it for 2 months with no pct, had the idea of taking 4 pills a day, then have my testosterone checked to see if it lowered it,which it did. now i have to get an mri done cause doc doesnt know why my test levels are so low, didnt tell him about beastdrol. good way to get test from a doc. and beastdrol works!!!! had huge gains in the gym and in size, packs on serious muscle, havent had any side effects other than test levels dropping, best supplement i've ever taken by far

  7. #7
    Registered User
    OutWhey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    969
    Rep Points
    36871750






    Quote Originally Posted by Joeie View Post
    i've takin it for 2 months with no pct, had the idea of taking 4 pills a day, then have my testosterone checked to see if it lowered it,which it did. now i have to get an mri done cause doc doesnt know why my test levels are so low, didnt tell him about beastdrol. good way to get test from a doc. and beastdrol works!!!! had huge gains in the gym and in size, packs on serious muscle, havent had any side effects other than test levels dropping, best supplement i've ever taken by far
    Be completely honest with the doc.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:16 PM
  2. Beastdrol, Helladrol, and Dv2
    By Skyling35 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:35 PM
  3. epistrong and helladrol
    By lexymarx in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->