• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Storing peptides

stronger4ever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it supposed to be stored in the fridge? Even before reconstitution?

They are good for a few weeks out side of the fridge as long as they arent exposed to extreme heat over 120 degrees. Peptides that are reconstituted should be kept in the fridge. Otherwise the freezer on a low setting is also a good idea.

A month outside of the fridge? Well that depends on a few factors. Were they at room temp or in heat? Room temp could make it probably just fine. Truly the only way to tell is to start your testing and see how it goes.

Oh man I've got a lot that I've had stored in a dark room temp place hope it's not all ruined...I didn't know they didn't keep for too long even if they are not mixed...guess I'll just order what I need next time instead of stocking up

Oh man I've got a lot that I've had stored in a dark room temp place hope it's not all ruined...I didn't know they didn't keep for too long even if they are not mixed...guess I'll just order what I need next time instead of stocking up

LOL yeah, now I have all my shit in a safebox in the fridge, I guess we have to find another place to put the food lol

LOL yeah, now I have all my shit in a safebox in the fridge, I guess we have to find another place to put the food lol

I agree...the food has to go! Make room for my stash...
"hey can I borrow some cheese?"
No...but I've got some peptides you can borrow!

I agree...the food has to go! Make room for my stash...
"hey can I borrow some cheese?"
No...but I've got some peptides you can borrow!
agreed!!!:winkfinger: thats funny, cani borrow some cheese? No... but Ive got peps you can borrow. You can borrow my peps, but never my hgh!! get your own kits!!!

Back