• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

winny painful joints

All of this is good advice. What are your stats? How much winny are you taking? What is your cycle?

winstrol probaly is draining the lubacation form your elbow. deca is a good choice but may increase water retention. add a little bit of deca, some about 100mg/week and use collagen hydrolyzate powder

also another alternative mega 3 fish oil and shark cartilage oil to combat any joint soreness.

The Brits use raloxifene, which is a SERM. I use Nolvadex with it and it helps. The idea is that estrogen effects at joint tissue is distrupted in stanozolol use. Normal estrogen is not strong enough to push the signal through. Raloxiphen is a good osteoporosis drug by stimulating bone and joint tissue activity. The idea is that it will do the same thing in stanozolol use.

All I know is 6 weeks of winny was plenty for me.

Knees hurt after leg day, elbows and wrists after chest.... it sucked. But the results were good.

Back