1-Andro Rx log/review/journey/whatever...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

1-Andro Rx log/review/journey/whatever...

Day 1

So I really wanted to do my first injectable cycle, got access to all the AAS I want but I'm real skiddish about mail order so I've had a hard time getting the ancillaries I need to feel comfortable running a test-e cycle..... It was getting to be too much hassle, missed my time line and with work and grad school and all that I decided on a second OTC oral cycle. Did a H-drol cycle last year for recomp, liked the results so I decided to try 1-Andro to try and tighten things ups, get some more definition and at the very least maintain weight or gain a little.

Stats are as follows:
    Wt: 157lb (today)
    BF%: 9.9 (Today. 3 measurement method with calipers, prob not totally accurate but I'll be using the same to gauge changes.)
    Experience: ~10yrs weight/cardio training. One cycle h-drol/propadrol.

A quick before pic (from today):
    photo.jpg

Overall goal is to shift from high rep endurance type lifting to really work on strength and mass but I intend to keep a pretty strict cardio regimen going to hopefully trim things up. Keep calories at least maintenance, maybe a tad higher. I'm a little atypical as I really can't f****in stand a lot of extra weight so I don't bulk/cut like most. I try to keep a consistent composition, gains are slow this way but It works best for more (at least mentally lol).

Anyway going with straight 600mg doses for a month, won't be changing supps otherwise. I only take a multi, b-complex and EFAs. Will use Ironmag's e-control for PCT.

Started first dose today and training looked like this:

Cardio: 2.4 miles at about 8mph (park run, hell yes!)

Weights:
    Standing EZ bar curls:
    95lb x 10
    95lb x 10
    95lb x 7
    100lb x 7
    Close grip bench:
    135lb x 10
    135lb x 8
    145lb x 6
    145lb x 6
    Seated dumbell curls:
    45lb x 7
    40lb x 9
    40lb x 8
    Weighted dips:
    35lb x 12
    45lb x 8
    45lb x 8
    Supinated bent over row:
    155lb x 12
    185lb x 8
    185lb x 9
    Rack lockouts:
    225lb x 8
    225lb x 8
    245lb x 3 (drop set to 225lb x 5 more reps)

I try to superset with first two movements, slow down the pace a little thereafter but usually maintain a very quick pace. lol I'm the asshole at the gym who doesn't have time to talk.

Like I said I'm busy as hell lately so I'm not going to log my entire diet here, but if anyone's interested feel free to comment/suggest/question, whatever lol.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking good man and I mean that in a homosexual way
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

" A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Looking good man and I mean that in a homosexual way
    bahaha......I thought a shot of the body glove undies might be a little too provocative but I just couldn't help myself.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 2-3

Not much to say really. Work both days, 12 hr shifts so I'm dead on my feet by the end of the day. Managed to keep a relatively clean diet, havent gotten to eat as often as I'd like. Dog tired, one more day of work and then hopefully a few days to split the gym wide open.

I do want to add one thing to my log, heh heh, cause I think everyone's got their own aural supplement for the gym... Gonna start throwing in some samples from my gym playlist every day. Just to spice this boring shit up a bit.

On a side note I felt particularly aggressive today, that could either be the stress of work , nicotine fits, the fact that I'm a stim freak or less likely a little of the 1-Andro.....or some combination thereof...... Mood felt a lot like this:

Check it!
    If this doesn't add a pound or two to your lifts then you're dead inside.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Days 4-6

Day 4: work, more homework, nothin worth mentioning.

Day 5: finally to the gym. Not really noticing anything, not that I expect anything at this point. Lot of stress so plenty of aggression to fuel me. Anyway I decided to add an NO product. I HATE buying anything from GNC but after all the work and stress of school I needed the pick me up I so love from NO supps so I grabbed some Superpump before I hit the gym.

Anyway, training looked something like this:

Cardio:
    Park run, 1m jog/run then 2.4 miles of intervals. Total time of bout 30min.

Barbell bent-over row:
    225lb X 8
    205lb x 9
    205lb x 9
    205lb x 8

Hanging leg raise:
    15lb x 10
    15lb x 10
    15lb x 10

One arm row:
    65lb x 12
    70lb x 10
    80lb x 9

Weighted russian twist:
    45lb x 20
    45lb x 20
    45lb x 20

neutral grip pull up:
    bw x 8
    bw x 8
    bw x 5

Then some wheel roll-outs.

Day 6: Felt like hell this morning, very lethargic and nauseated (not because of st. pattys day either lol). I took my andro way before I ate so idk if that's related. Managed to get moving and got a decent workout, did cardio after weights.

Standing Push press:
    95lb x 10
    105lb x 6
    95lb x 6

Barbell bench:
    155lb x 10
    165lb x 8
    175lb x 8

Arnold press:
    25lb x 10
    35lb x 10
    35lb x 9

Dumbbell flye:
    50lb x 10
    50lb x 8
    50lb x 9

cable upright row:
    120lb x 12
    140lb x 10
    160lb x 8

cardio:
    park, 2 miles in just under 20 min.

weight today was 157, down 2lb from day 1.

Overall I can't report any sides or noticeable effects but the last few days have been crazy stressful with work/school. Diets been good though and got a lot of things out of the way now so hopefully i'll get back my usual intensity. A lot of my lifts seem off too but this is a completely new routine for me. trying to hit 6-10 rep range and haven't trained for strength gains in forever so I don't have a lot to look at as far as starting weights for each movement. I'm really happy with my endurance and this routine once i get in the rhythm but I'm crazy weak so please chime in any time!! I'm here for advice/criticism/straight-up ass ripping if I need it lol

Super Majin Saiyan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe throw in some Super sets and drop or triple drop sets. Your workout seems too comfortable. Max out the muscle to complete failure/exhaustion. Take it to the limit! Im just about on the same day as you (10th) but going at 800mg. Keep on writing. It would be great to compare your results.

The weakness will pass. I had to drink a redbull for a couple of days . Then the next you know I turned green and HULK MASH!!!

Best of luck dude

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Id try to get some more rest and maybe cut a little time off your workouts. For your workouts id make sure they are high intensity and make sure you send a signal to your body to make muscle. 1test wich I think is what your taking will make you lethargic, so a pre-workout drink might not be a bad investment at all.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 7

Felt much better today. No cardio, I'm probably the only person I know who loves cardio but i feel like its taking too much from my lifts, so for now just three days a wk steady state running or intervals. Anyway lift looked like this:

Back squat:
    225lb x 8
    245lb x 8
    265lb x 8
    275lb x 5

Standing ham curls: (super-set with extensions)
    40lb x 8
    50lb x 8
    50lb x 8

leg extensions:
    160lb x 8
    160lb x 8
    175lb x8

Dead lift:
    225lb x 8
    245lb x 8
    245lb x 6

Standing calf raise:
    500lb x 10
    520lb x 8
    520lb x8

I realize some of these lifts prob seem pretty weak but I'm seeing obvious changes in strength. Squats were particularly higher than my usual today and I felt like I had way better control over the weight. Like I said before I'm still getting comfortable with some of these lifts (deads in particular, havent done this consistently in a long time) but I'm pretty pleased with what I'm getting done. I had some back injuries way back from deads so I'm taking my time with advances in weight so I've got my form on par.

Feels like today I may be noticing the andro, when I left the gym I felt like I'd had a good workout but I'm basically ready for more at this point, less than two hrs later.

Weight was 162lb today but I lifted way later than usual so I had a lot more food/water in me than usual. I eat and shit like its my job lol so it's not uncommon for me to see my weight fluctuate a few lbs from day to day.

Anyway, feeling a lot more positive about this cycle and new routine and as usual throw me some feedback.. def feel like I could hit my legs harder if anyone suggests an added movement or set/rep changes.

Oh... almost forgot a piece of my soundtrack haha

Hell yes!!

big for a notbig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

you look bigger than 154. How tall are you?
    Cumming day and night.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

5'8" usually stay pretty close to 160, rarely less than 155

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

day 8-10

No time in the gym, worked the last three days. Can't say much for any bad sides, and I'm not sure if this is typical for 1-andro but my appetite....holy hell!

I eat a lot anyway, but at this point its almost criminal. The last 3 days I wake up starving and stay that way. I'm managing to stay pretty clean and macros are sticking right around 40/40/20, which is a feat of its own with work. Well over maintenance though.

I came into this thinking I'd stick to maintenance, try to take advantage of some of the fat loss ppl are mentioning with 1-andro and really concentrate on strength changes..... but I'm going to go with this, stay as clean as I can and keep going with my gut... literally.

Suppose I may not see as much as i had hoped for more definition but I feel great overall! Really amped to see what happens in the gym tomorrow..... feel free to hit me up with advice/questions.

oh yeah....Today's soundtrack:

Super Majin Saiyan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

How did the WO go today? I'm on day 14. went from 600mg 1st week, 800mg 2nd week and the start of this week at 1g. Might stay at 1g and take it to the bank. also included the ATD yesterday to control the E since at the highest dose.

Hows your strength? How about your energy? Endurance? Have you lost or gained weight? The hunger thing might just be because you already are eating 5-6x a day?
    It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, so long as you beat the leprechauns.
    TJTJ is fictional character and purely theoretical.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Work out was great today man! Strength is for sure up, pushed myself to the point of exhaustion with bi/tris today. Think Im really starting to feel some of the effects now. Recovered pretty good at this point too, just tore through a rotisserie chicken lol. I'll post more later with my routine. I'm up to 160 now on day 11, thats +3lb from day one.
    Well-rounded [wel-roun-did]: The state of being whenever, wherever, with whomever and knowing someone is jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Im a week away from finishing the 4 week cycle of 600mg an i must say im happy with andro . Really feeling it now its like every work out my strength goes up on almost every exercise im noticing i gotta start on a higher weight than i usually do . Im the same way with you bro im 5'8 only 160lbs but ive been told im around 180ish from a few ppl . I stepped on the scale next to my buddy one time an he was the same weight as i was but it was literally shocking that we were the same . Best of luck on the cycle !

Super Majin Saiyan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by evanps View Post
    Work out was great today man! Strength is for sure up, pushed myself to the point of exhaustion with bi/tris today. Think Im really starting to feel some of the effects now. Recovered pretty good at this point too, just tore through a rotisserie chicken lol. I'll post more later with my routine. I'm up to 160 now on day 11, thats +3lb from day one.
    Nice work man! What was the weight you pushed? I noticed you said you didnt get to the gym for three days? Damn that must suck. You should be hitting it after work anyways. Its not going to do the work for you.
    It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, so long as you beat the leprechauns.
    TJTJ is fictional character and purely theoretical.