• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If government shuts down, so would troop pay

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
Lets cut their entitlements also, slash the GI bill, cut other benefits and raise the retirement age while we are at it.

Defense civilian workers would be divided into two categories. “Essential” employees would be required to report to work even though they will not be paid; “nonessential” employees would be furloughed,

This will do a lot for moral, better separate them.

Lets cut their entitlements also, slash the GI bill, cut other benefits and raise the retirement age while we are at it.

i cant tell if you're being serious.

thats what i thought, but didnt want to assume. very few people use the gi bill, and everyone(99%) puts into it. im sure it looses some money, but i dont think it'd be that much. and 20yrs is a long time, especially for some jobs that could be deployed for half that time. i wish i deployed more, but my cycle is 6 on, 18 off.

i fully agree about the essential/nonessential comment. they're already going to have unit cohesion problems with the removal of dont ask/dont tell. this would make it much worse.

Stop loss. shit the higher the rank the harded it is to resign your commission.
and it depends on your job too.Enlisted or officer of course if you fuck up that a whole other matter :coffee:

Back