• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order Received

skyyman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thank You Z....Order right on time...I will order from you again and again...also I will send my friends to you.....Great Service and returned my emails in good time...:ohyeah:

Congrats man. The uncle is a good dude.

mine was 11 days. congrats to u cujo.

Thank You Z....Order right on time...I will order from you again and again...also I will send my friends to you.....Great Service and returned my emails in good time...:ohyeah:

That's great to see...

I tell ya - I've been seeing Z's service get better and batter over the last few months!:clapping:

Keep us posted on how the product is working for you - I'm sure you'll be just as happy with the results. :)

IML Gear Cream!
mine was 11 days. congrats to u cujo.

Damn! Took almost 3 fucking months for my domestic order to show up. Hell I gave up after 30 days and order from a different outfit. Personally Im not impressed with Z s 90 day shipping time.

Damn! Took almost 3 fucking months for my domestic order to show up. Hell I gave up after 30 days and order from a different outfit. Personally Im not impressed with Z s 90 day shipping time.

WTF ? Domestic Zline ? What did you get and how did you like it ? Curious

Did you even contact Z?

It should not have taken 90 days domestic - I've done enough business with Z to know if there's a problem - he "does" want to know so he can fix it ASAP!

Every time I see a situation like this - it's always a breakdown in the communication from the customer to Z - The order is not processed - the funds are not received.

I've never seen a situation where the money has been collected and the order is "not" shipped.

It's only common "business" sense - if you don't have your order - you can't re-order.

I don't know your situation - and I'm not trying to give you a hard time - I'm just saying I'm 6 for 6 orders - "no problems!"

Personally - I'm VERY impressed with Z's business! :)

"Just say'n." :D

Hi
i do remember that we were having some problems...
but what was it ?

also it was a time when I was in the middle of reorganizing
my customer care and I had some problems at that time

z.

Back