IronMag Research Chems

Did I bleed out my test dose?

Rep Points

Did I bleed out my test dose?

I did my fourth injection today in my outer thigh. When i pulled needle out I bleed more then i have before. With all other injections I bleed Just a little, about the size of a pin tip. Today right when i pulled the needle out i bleed about .50 ml. It was dark blood.

Did i waste a dose of test?

PS. I used a 1 1/2 25 gauge all the way in.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

No you just tapped a vein. Do you aspirate the needle?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    No you just tapped a vein. Do you aspirate the needle?

I did aspirate..no blood... the injection did hurt a little more i noticed. I feel fine though im more worried that i didnt get all my test. I dont want my levels all messed up.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Don't worry. It may take longer to reach, but rest assured its all in. No worries.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Did you wait a few seconds before you pulled out the needle when you were finished injecting? I think that you probably didn't lose much oil and probably nicked a vein when you went in or pulled out. Since you used such a long needle I would say that the oil should of been deep enough in the muscle to prevent loss.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TGB1987 View Post
    Did you wait a few seconds before you pulled out the needle when you were finished injecting? I think that you probably didn't lose much oil and probably nicked a vein when you went in or pulled out. Since you used such a long needle I would say that the oil should of been deep enough in the muscle to prevent loss.
    Maby waied 10 long seconds, if i did nick a vein would the bleeding stop so soon. The blood came out right when i pulled needle out, then when i whiped it away it didnt really bleed any more. But yeah i dont know what would cause it to come out IF IT was the test.

Rep Points

i think your fine..i had that happen today when i did a quad shot..no biggie. happens from time to time..it generally stops bleeding pretty fast..within seconds for me

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    i think your fine..i had that happen today when i did a quad shot..no biggie. happens from time to time..it generally stops bleeding pretty fast..within seconds for me
    Yea it stopped bleeding quick. So your not concerened your losing some of the oil?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maybe try a 1" pin? 1.5 seems too long for quads.

If it bleeds next time, just apply pressure to the area with a cotton ball.

Twisted Steel

Rep Points

1" for the quads is plenty man..you sound fine though that happen to me once...no big deal...it will happen again if you pin enough. Good luck bro

Rep Points

I use 1 in. as well

big for a notbig

Rep Points

This happened to me ealier in my cycle as well. I was a scared little school girl. I did the same thing came on here and made a thread about it lol.

They say it's normal. It seems to happen every other damn injection now lol. Maybe I need to try working quads or delts in.
    Cumming day and night.

Rep Points

So its not a case of losing gear at all?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

No worries. It isnt a loss of gear.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Have to agree with the replies. I give a metric shit-ton of injections on a daily basis. This sort of thing is gonna happen from time to time no matter where you inject, how you inject, the length/gauge of needle, the way your holding your mouth or how fast the wind is blowing........ tis all good my friend, you won't lose any oil in an IM shot this way, its just a very normal thing that happens from time to time.

Rep Points

Ya 1in dor quads works well. I keep a fresh alcohol pad by that I use to apply pressure

ALL or NOTHING

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by beeazy View Post
    So its not a case of losing gear at all?
    Think about how hard you had to push the plunger on the needle to get the gear in your muscle. I don't think it would just 'squirt out' instantly.

You lost no gear.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Think about how hard you had to push the plunger on the needle to get the gear in your muscle. I don't think it would just 'squirt out' instantly.

You lost no gear.
    LOL! That is a really good point. I try to leave a little of the needle outside the skin but often discover by the end of pushing on that plunger so hard that the needle is buried balls deep.

Kind of makes the aspiration worthless, since the needle could now be in a vein, since it is in a different place than when I started.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    LOL! That is a really good point. I try to leave a little of the needle outside the skin but often discover by the end of pushing on that plunger so hard that the needle is buried balls deep.

Kind of makes the aspiration worthless, since the needle could now be in a vein, since it is in a different place than when I started.
    Yea I was gonna say what if I just use a 1 1/2 for quads but leave a little of the needle out, but your right by the time im done pushing the plunger it will be all the way in .

Rep Points

Is golf ball swelling normal after a shot in any location? For example using 1ml, 23 gauge, 1.5" needle of Sust 270.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by qzny0s View Post
    Is golf ball swelling normal after a shot in any location? For example using 1ml, 23 gauge, 1.5" needle of Sust 270.
    I dont think so dude. You might wanna start your own thread with some specifics ( like were you injected and how long its been swollen ) for some better answers.

Rep Points

After doing a little more research it appears that swelling is normal using Sust because of the high levels of BA (Alcohol) and Test Prop in it....as far as I know the only way to reduce the extent of swelling is to vary the dose depending on the size of the muscle group and secondly to allow the body to get adjusted to the introduction of Sust in the system over a period of couple of weeks..swelling should subside over time and prolonged use..any comments are welcome.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by qzny0s View Post
    After doing a little more research it appears that swelling is normal using Sust because of the high levels of BA (Alcohol) and Test Prop in it....as far as I know the only way to reduce the extent of swelling is to vary the dose depending on the size of the muscle group and secondly to allow the body to get adjusted to the introduction of Sust in the system over a period of couple of weeks..swelling should subside over time and prolonged use..any comments are welcome.
    good to know for future.