• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lets see what this muscle can do..

IML Gear Cream!
The one thing I didn't like about that place though is that the pins don't go low enough in the cage to do below knee rack pulls.

Do they have any kind of a platform or box to stand on? What about a couple of 45 lb plates?

I was telling adam that 2 Saturdays ago when I had my other shitty hangover. I was low on calories and wasnt drinking water. Plus, since the drinking day is my cheat day, I had some sodium enriched foods too to boot. Now this last Sat., I did supplement water in between drinks. The only way to know is to drink with someone as lean as me. I have never, ever done that and that would be a closer comparison to see if I personally cant take it anymore. To find someone lean is one thing, they gotta be around the same age, drink what I drink, etc to get a close comparison.

About LA Fitness, I think we went at prime time too. No crowds really and no waits. Spencer came there in his tight Under Armour shirt. I guess I cant make fun because when I noticed I started having muscle added to my dinky frame (about 180lbs) I wore tight shirts. I think it was 'in' at the time so I did get a lot of pussy. I have some Dri Fit shirts that I wear a lot to the gym, but I feel weird when I wear the tighter ones. Once you start sweating, they do feel cool as fuck. However, Spencer looked like he didnt get his size (the tight ones I have are larges) and he had a gut sticking through. I think were gonna here some serious news about him soon if he keeps up the juice.

Ryan, ahhh, well its good that he shows up to the gym, but hes never made a goal on his own. I think he goes just to say he went. When he achieves DOMS, hell feel reassured that he did well that day, which he may have, but hell still just do what he does. I admire those that go to a gym, but if youre not doing anything really, then at the least, make a maintenance program.

Triple, yea, I remember having to stand on plates to do rack pulls at UF. Worked fine and I only needed 2 plates.

Warm ups..
Cable crunch

Unilateral HS Row
2 plates for 2 sets, 6 reps
3 plates for 2 sets. 5 reps
4 plates + 25lbs for 5 sets, 5 reps (60 sec RI)

T- bar Row
3 plates for 5 reps
4 plates for 2 sets, 3 reps
4 plates + 25lbs for 8 sets, 3 reps (45 sec RI)

Chin Ups
BW for 4 sets, 6 reps (30 sec RI)

Unilateral Preacher DB Hammer Curl
40lb DBs for 3 sets, 5 reps (30 sec RI; 1 RP on left)

Seated Alternating Hammer DB Curl
30lb DBs for 3 sets, 8 reps (30 sec RI)

Static

Son of a bitch! :mad: Why the fuck didnt I look closer at last week's last night. Jesus christ, I left the gym thinking I did a lot better than last week. NOPE.

Well, Unilaterals did go up and it felt a lil tough. Could go up an additional 5lbs, but now, with these new fucking plates, I am running out of room! Actually, I dont know if I can put on an extra 5 pounds. I may have to go up to 35s and thats it. I can put a 5th plate on there, but once that happens, I am tapped out. :shooter:

T-bars got me tired at first, but I think it was just because of the change of exercises. I didnt know what to put on, so I am alright with putting a lil less weight on, but the RIs are what are annoying. Now, :hmmm: I dont know if I am remembering correctly..

Chins were down in volume cuz I was going to do an extra curl, which I did. I am saving more calories for the stadium in 2 hours.

I think Spencer's days are numbered anyway, and he doesn't seem to give a shit. He was/is doing roxy's, drinking a shitload, doing waaaay too much gear, had no clue what PCT was when I asked him what he had planned. His doctor even asked him what the fuck he was doing to his liver. Me and Ryan were actually talking about that yesterday. He's not sunburned in all of his pictures on Facebook, it's his blood pressure going through the roof. I even commented on one of his Facebook pictures "Spencer's head exploded shortly after." Ryan was laughing his ass off about that yesterday. It's sad really.

Warm ups..
Hip Mobility

Deads
135lbs for 5 reps
225lbs for 2 sets, 3 reps
275lbs for 2 sets, 3 reps
315lbs for 3 reps
335lbs for 1 rep
385lbs for 10 sets, 1 rep (60 sec RI)

Caveman x 2.5
Eliptical for 13 min

Static Stretched

Get a load of this shit..

I walk in feeling positive as all hell. Got a good feeling about me and I slowly turn up the notch with deadlifts. I get em, all of them. Then I go to deadlift walk my bar onto the racks to prepare the bar for Good Mornings, but on the first step, my back is not happy. I could not do GMs. I could so caveman though...with pain.

When I got to eliptical, I couldnt finish my 15min goal. I stretched, felt better, I walked to my car, felt worse, sat down, oddly-felt better, got out of car, felt worse. Took 2 pain killers and now 4 aspirins. I hate taking anything after a workout. Motherfucker.

But I do know...coulda been worse.

Warm ups..
Planks on ball
Cable Crunches

Bench Press
135lbs for 2 sets, 6 reps
225lbs for 2 sets, 5 reps
245lbs for 3 reps
285lbs for 3 sets, 3 reps (60 sec RI)

Flat DB Press
110lb DBs for 5 sets, 5 reps (60 sec RI)

Standing OH DB Press
60lb DBs for 5 sets, 5, 5, 5, 4, 2 reps (30 sec RI)

Close Grip Bench
185lbs for 2 sets, 6, 2?! reps (30 sec RI)

Cable Pushdown
145lbs for 3 sets, 6 reps (30 sec RI)

Caveman
Eliptical for 15 min

Static Stretched

Ok, I was gonna do singles, but I had no spot. No, actually, I was going to switch to DBs first for singles, but with my back, I am not deadlifting that shit 10 times into position.

Bench was solid. Felt easy, then the wall came up. :pissed: This has always been my Achilles heal.

So I lost some steam with the OHs. BFD. Close Grip was :lol: Jesus, I guess its cuz its a compound movement and 30 sec isnt enough, fuck, I dont know. I used to rock this shit. I want to try it again with a lighter weight. With cutting, doing arms is mostly a dumb idea. It goes along with spot reduction myths. Buuuuuuut, in high school, all I did was arms and they did grow. I also did forearm days and my shit looks great. So, there may be some truth to spot enhancing, as long as you still do compounds.

IML Gear Cream!
T- bar Row
3 plates for 5 reps
4 plates for 2 sets, 3 reps
4 plates + 25lbs for 8 sets, 3 reps (45 sec RI)

awesome intensity for the Tbar Row.

Did you do T bar as in one side of an olympic bar and other end in a corner or something or the T bar machine? I know the olympic bar T bar rows I feel it in the lower lats while the machine, across top thru middle.

Warm ups..
Hip Mobility

Squats
135lbs for 2 sets, 5 reps
185lbs for 5 reps
225lbs for 5 reps
245lbs for 3 reps
275lbs for 1 rep
295lbs for 1 rep
315lbs for 10 sets, 1 rep (45 sec RI)

Static Barbell Lunges
155lbs for 5 sets, 5 reps (60 sec RI)

Calf Press
240lbs for 4 sets, 6 reps (30 sec RI)

Caveman x 2
Eliptical for 15 min

Static Stretched

There we gooooo. Nicer weight. It was jusssst about right too. :)

Again, I did the lunges cuz I didnt want to run into people. Gonna have to do them next time cuz I dont like this shit. Doing lunges in a cage sucks.

I threw in some cavemen cuz I wanted to just gock at this girl. God damn these girls are hot. Talked to her afterward and she said she was a freshman! :eek2: Jesus christ, she had a fucking rock hard body but she looked older than a freshman. Doesnt mean shes 18, but holy shit anyway.

Unilateral HS Row
2 plates for 2 sets, 8 reps
3 plates for 2 sets. 5 reps
4 plates + 35lbs for 5 sets, 5 reps (60 sec RI)

T- bar Row
2 plates for 5 reps
3 plates for 3 reps
4 plates for 3 reps
5 plates for 8 sets, 3 reps (30-45 sec RI) :shooter:

Chin Ups
BW for 6 sets, 5 reps (30 sec RI)

Unilateral Preacher DB Curl
40lb DBs for 2 sets, 5 reps (30 sec RI)

Unilateral Preacher DB Hammer Curl
40lb DBs for 2 sets, 5 reps (30 sec RI; some RPs on the last set)

Caveman x 2

Static

There we go. Made sure not to make the same mistakes as last time!

Gonna ditch the Hammer Strength for a while. Ive got tennis elbow again and pronated gripped pulls aggravate it. The neutral grip for the t-bars and the supinated grip for the chin ups dont fuck with it. Gonna go back to the trusty DB rows!

Tbars were just right! Do this again.

Chins were a bit of a bitch, but its gotta be cuz of the tbars.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm never getting rid of the tendinitis in my left elbow. I got it real bad when I bought a ukulele and played the shit out of it believe it or not. Hadn't played it in forever and one light session in the gym had it flaring up again. Ice, ice, ice.

Warm ups..
Hip Mobility

Deads
225lbs for 2 sets, 3 reps
245lbs for 3 reps
275lbs for 1 rep
315lbs for 1 rep
335lbs for 1 rep
355lbs for 5 sets, 1 rep (<60 sec RI)

GMs
135lbs for 3 reps
155lbs for 3 reps
175lbs for 8 sets, 3 reps (45 sec RI)

Seated Calf
2 plates + 25lbs for 4 sets, 6 reps (30 sec RI)

Caveman x 2

Rope Crunch ~ss~ Leg Raises

Static Stretched

I was basically testing out my back today. Not much to say other than I was chicken shit.

IML Gear Cream!
Bench
185lbs for 5 reps
225lbs for 5 reps
245lbs for 3 reps
275lbs for 3 reps
295lbs for 1 rep
315lbs for 10 sets, 1 rep (60 sec RI)

Flat DB Press
110lb DBs for 4 sets, 6 reps (45 sec RI; failed last set)

Standing OH DB Press
60lb DBs for 8 set, 3 reps (~30 sec RI)

Caveman x 2

Static Stretched

Not bad bench! Felt good and now the question of going up slightly is asked..

I lowered the RIs with the DBs cuz well, I am cutting, duh. Lowering RIs will increase intensity of a different pillar and keep my metabolic rate elevated.

OHs were a bit tough. Not sure how I felt about them, so I shouldnt go up.

I wanted to do close grip bench, but its MONDAY. GOTTA DO BENCH ON MONDAYS. Christ. :jerkit: I just did some diamond push ups with the active rests in the cavemen.

Warm ups..
Hip Mobility

Squats
225lbs for 2 sets, 5 reps
245lbs for 3 reps
275lbs for 1 rep
295lbs for 1 rep
325lbs for 5 sets, 1 rep (45 sec RI)

Marching DB Lunges
65lb DBs for 8 sets, 3 steps (30 sec RI)

Calf Press
250lbs for 4 sets, 6 reps (20 sec RI)

Rope Crunches

Static Stretched

Twas late, so fuck it. I went up a tad, but I only did 5 reps. Who cares. I rule.
34of2bt.jpg

The lunges were fucking hard, but since it was after 9, I had space to do them! I really liked the 8x3 scheme with this! Yes, its 6 total steps for each set.

Not enough energy for anything else.
a5kr5e.jpg

Nice lunging and squatting. I lose my balance so easily lunging.

Unilateral DB Rows
65lb DBs for 2 sets, 5 reps
75lb DBs for 5 reps
90lb DBs for 5 reps
110lb DBs for 5 sets, 5 reps (45 sec RI)

T- bar Row
2 plates for 5 reps
4 plates for 3 reps
5 plates for 8 sets, 3 reps (45 sec RI)

Chin Ups
BW for 5 sets, 6 reps (30 sec RI)

Cable Rope Hammer Curls
100lbs for 4 sets, 6 reps (30 sec RI)

Static

DBs were pretty tough. I would stay I am sticking with it but the gym is unavailable for a while. This is one of the drawbacks of working out at school. UCF doesnt pull this shit though. :scratch:

T-bars rest were a little up this time. I wasnt kind of tired.

Chins, christ, can I remember what volume to do? Hah, its still 30 reps though.

Gyms closed but Ive been splitting workouts cuz Im a soldja, thought I toldja.
cheryl26.gif

Warm ups..
Dips

3 point push ups
20 reps

Clap Push ups
3 sets, 6 reps

Push Ups
3 sets, 12 reps

Neutral Grip Pullups
30 or bust (6 sets?)

Planks
3 sets, 20 sec.

Later on..

81656262.gif

Sprint up 32 steps
3 sets, 8 sec, 7 sec, 7 sec

Crab Walk
2 sets, 32 steps (1 up, 1 down)

Lunges
Lots of RPs for up 90+ steps

Sprints up ramp
3 sets, 10 sec, 9 sec, 8 sec

Static Stretched

Motherfucker was today hard. Not much to comment on since its hard to compare. If I get better at these sprints, Ill add more steps. Typically, people run up and down the steps while jogging the parallels. Thats fine and its tough, but I dont want to burn up muscle, so I use 1 staircase to do everything. Only way to time myself properly.

over-reaction.gif

90 lunges or bust
4-5 sets

Sprints up Ramp
5 sets, ~10 sec

Crab Walk ~ss~ Push Ups
16 bleachers, then turned around, 3 RPs

32 Lunges

Planks
2 sets, 20 sec.

Later on..

neilredbikini.gif

Id just like to point out the bottoms on this girl. These are hot and guess what, theyre not "in." Ya know whats in? The parallel waist band. In this gif, that waist band or whatever, is like Pac Man. It MAKES a curve. Thats nice. Not that 1970s shit that is "in."

Anyway, I went to the stadium at the last minute. No water, no carbs, no caffeine. I took it easy, but I noticed it wasnt as hard. Granted I didnt go gung ho, but I was still winded. Fucking everyone was out there.

Lunged all the way to the top like a baller. Then immediately tried sprinting. Ouch. Shin splints. Then I did a hybrid of the crab walk. Basically, I am in a push up position parallel with the bleachers, so my right side is one step above my left side. Well, I did a push up, then crab walked up one bleacher and pushed up again. I did this for 16 steps then turned around so my left side was one step up instead. I didnt go back down as I was fucking dying after I turned around. When I was done, I threw in some extra lunges and planks. Not much pussy out there today.

1275659709046.gif

Back