• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lets see what this muscle can do..

IML Gear Cream!
Standing OH BB Press
160lbs for 5x3 (30-45 sec)

Same thing
135lbs for 5x3 (30 sec)

Widest Lat Pulldown
175lbs for 4x8 (30 sec)

Standing Unilateral OH DB Press
35lb DB for 4x8 (30 sec)

Elbow

Cycle for 25min

As predicted, if I dont use any thick grips, I wont have pain. Still, I doubled down on presses over pulls.

Squats
275lbs for 3x3 (30-45 sec)

Jump squats
35lb db for 5x5 (45 sec)

Belt squats
3 plates on each side for 4x6 (30 sec)

Leg extensions
120lbs for 2x12 (30 sec)

Elbow

Walked an incline for 19 minutes
Stretched

Trying a workout where im not spent and destroyed as fuck after it. Kinda loopy now but i just ate.

No problems with the 275.

Bench
275lbs for 3x3

Bench
225lbs for 5x5 (30 sec; explosive)

HS Row
2 plates for 5x8 (30 sec; explosive)

Kettlebell rows n floor presses
Elbow
Sprints x6

Stretched

The kettlebell swing into rows hurt. Maybe the hs rows hurt too. No presses hurt, which is weird.

Rack deads
335lbs for 3x3

Romanian deads
225lbs for 5x5 (30 sec)

Elbow
Stretched

Cut it short after i realized i was doing heavy weight with no problems. Injury free work outs is the name of the game, Afterall. HR was up 335lbs for racks isnt that embarrassing..

Standing oh bb press
175lbs for 3x3

Same shit
145lbs for 5x5 (45 sec)

Standing oh db press
40lb dbs for 5x8 (30 sec)

Widest latpulldowns
190lbs for 3x6 (30+ sec)

Supinated latpulldowns
130lbs for 3x8 (30 sec)

Sprints, 3 jogs, 3 sprints
Elbow
Stretched

Umm....ok i felt so strong today i did not feel like i got the best workout. Nothing felt too much. Except the sprints.

Marching db lunges
85lb dbs for 8x3 (30-60 sec)

Jump squats
25lb db for 5x5 (30 sec)

Leg extensions
3plates for 2x12 (30 sec)

Cycle for 16 min

Stretched well not really.

I was strapped during the l unges and i tried to do 30 sec but that shit was way too much. Likely gonna be sore.

Db rows
105lb db for 8x3

HS Bilateral row
2 plates on each side for 3x10

Dips
BW for 5x8

Facepulls
Elbow

Small stretching.

Talk about being sore as allllll hell from yesterday. Plus, ive been getting laid lately. A lot. And im sore on my dick, my knees, my pelvis, and it has been exhausting. This girl....is the first type of FIT girl. Not only does my dick love fucking her, but she takes it. She never tires.

Flat Db Press
100lb dbs for 8x3

Staggered gripped bb rows
205lbs for 8x3

Bench
225lbs for 5x5
~ss~
Cable rows
160-180lbs for 5x5

Elbow
Stretched

All 30 sec today and that db press had 5 reps on last set.
Ok, so this staggered grip...left arm doesnt like supinated and right doesnt like pronated. I kept them switched and what a relief!

I left knowing i could do more, which is good and bad. The bad is that i feel like i didnt do enough. But the good, which is an accomplished goal, is that i can train again tomorrow with zero problems.

Rack deads
365lbs for 3x3
~ss~
Kb swing
32kg for 3x3

Sumo squats
275lbs for 3x3
~ss~
Kb Swing
32kg for 3x5

Romanian deads
225lbs for 3x5
~ss~
Kb swing
32kg for 3x5 (30 sec)

Elbow
Stretched

Soooo happy to not get hurt and honestly, my elbow didnt hurt until i worked on it. I was strapped during some racks (including the warm ups) and the sumos.

IML Gear Cream!
Weighted chins
45lbs for 8x3 (30 sec)

Widest latpulldowns
200lbs for 5x5 (30 sec)

Standing oh bb press
135lbs for 4x8 (30-45 sec; last set needed a rp)

Elbow

Shitty stretches

Ok tennis elbow is in my right and ive been tackling it, but in my left...in the meaty part of the forearm, there is some stiffness felt when doing supinated grip. Sucks cuz any bilateral movement i do has to cater to that arm AND the right since tennis elbow doesnt like pronated grips.

By the time i got to the presses , which i packed on last time, i was out of calories.

After 5 or so days of rest and moving...

Bench
295lbs for 3x3 (1 min+)

Flat db press
105lb dbs for 5x5 (1 min)

Cable row
175lbs for 4x8 (1 min; WANTED 5 sets)

Weighted dips
45lbs for 3x10 (1 min)

Lots of elbow
Stretched
Cycle now..

Whether i rest my elbow or not, shit feels the same..it feels like shit. Most of my workouts dont trigger it, unlike last time. But i did feel it throughout moving furniture and such. Perhaps it never had time to heal BUT it cant just sit, i have to keep moving it.
That said, the rows hurt once my grip wore and my fingers started to extend. I was using the staggered grip and it didnt matter. 175lbs shouldnt had been too tough, but...it was.

Rack Deads
315lbs for 3x3
~ss~
KB Swing
24kg for 3x3 (<1 min RI)

Romanian Deads
225lbs for 3x5
~ss~
KB Swing
24kg for 3x5 (<1 min RI)

Elbow
Stretched
Theracane

Ok, what is it with my back KNOWING I am going to be doing deads???? I walked in and my left side said HELLO, REMEMBER ME? Yeah! I didnt do anything yet. I walked in! Thats why the numbers SUCK.

Standing oh bb press
155lbs for 8x3 (45 sec)

Weighted staggered chins
55lbs for 8x3 (45 sec)

Push press
115lbs for 5x5 (45+ sec)

Chins
BW for 5x5 (30sec)

Not bad of a day but i cant fucking remember how great or shit it was...
Oh yeah, the the push press. First time i really tried this and that shit was too heavy!

Squats
225lbs for 8x3 (30 sec)

Leg Press
5 plates on each side for 5x5 (1 min)

Pistols 2x4
~ss~
KB Goblet Squat
18kg for 2x5 (30 sec)

Elbow
Stretched

So my back was tender after those hilarious deads. Now, I did light weight, but this shit was challenging. That said, I opted to do heavier leg presses since strength has gone to stupid levels.

No time? Supersets with 30 sec rest it is..

Bench
245lbs fir 6x3
~ss~
Clap pushups 6x3

HS Row
2 plates + 25lbs for 6x3
~ss~
Bent over weighted bb row
80lbs for 6x3

Narrow grip, speed bench
185lbs fir 5x5
~ss~
Same bar row
80lbs for 5x5

Theracane

Not much to say other than the strength sucked. Thr bent over rows though were way too easy.

Conventional deads
275lbs for 3x3

Romanian deads
275lbs for 5x3
~ss~
Kb swing
24kg for 5x3

Single legged rdls
25lb db for 4x6

Reverse hyper
BW for 3x10

Elbow
Theracane
Stretched

Ugh, so happy i had no problems. In fact, i did have some stiffness in the same spot as last time. Not today satan!

I didnt press my luck. But i did do full rests on the heavies and 30 sec on the easy stuff.

Weighted staggered chins
70lbs for 5x3 (30-45 sec)

Standing oh bb press
170lbs for 5x3 (45 sec)

Weighted chins
25lbs for 5x5
~ss~
Push press
95lbs for 5x5 (45 sec)

Some oddball curls
Oddball elbow

Stretched

This staggered grip works for heavier lifts but im crooked. The oh presses were just right and here i thought theyd be too light fir the volume.
The superset was to promote explosiveness, a sweat, and jesus this push press is still a bitch. I did the chins and i did that to give my left arm some work. It does not like supination, so i did light weight curls. They sucked.

Heavy db lunges
90lb dbs for 3x3

Not so heavy db lunges
60lb dbs for 5x3

Leg press
4 plates on each side for 5x5 (30 sec)

Elbow
Stretched

Token has expired. Thanks IM. Ok leg press hurt on left knee. Did low volume to avoid DOMS.

IML Gear Cream!
Bench max
345lbs!

Flat DB Press
95lb DBs for 3x5
~ss~
Clap Pushups
3x5 (45 sec RI)

HS Row
3 plates + 25lbs for 5x5 (<1 min RI)

Elbow

345lbs is the max and I did it while sick. Low volume today because I was sick.

Squats
295lbs for 5x2

Brinks Squats
185lbs for 5x3

Marching DB Lunges
60lb DBs for 5x5

Elbow

Hungover and still sick. I narrowed my stance and focused on my left knee. Held up well but I noticed I was not going down all the way. The plus side is that I felt strong, despite my ailments.

Standing oh bb press
150lbs for 5x5 (45 sec)

Weighted staggered chins
25lbs for 5x5 (45 sec)

Standing oh db press
50lb dbs for 5x6 (30 sec)

Widest latpulldowns
120lbs for 3x10 (30 sec)

Elbow
Sauna

Opted for more reps today than strength. Getting tired of this elbow shit, but it mayyyy be getting better now.

Sumo Deads
295lbs for 5x3 (1 min)

Trap Bar Deads
225lbs for 5x5 (1 min)

Romanian BB Deads
225lbs for 4x6 (<1 min)

Elbow

Light Stretches

Dare I say, that today was the first time Ive had fun working out in years? Yeah! I was using the rubberized round plates today and its nice to do deads without the fucking bar wobbling. I did trap bars and I looked up how much these weigh and its supposedly 30lbs? Shit, I was thinking theyd be more than the average 45! Either way, this was challenging! I was burning, rate of force was reduced, what the fuck? Finally, when I did the romanian, the bar was picked up off the floor before every set, so technically, I did 4 conventional reps.

Tbar in a corner
4 plates + 25lbs for 4x6 (1 min)

Flat db press
110lb dbs for 4x6 (1 min)

Seated cable row
195lbs for 4x8 (1 min; failed)

Elbow
No stretches?
Sauna now

More volume this time since last week was a max bench. Wanted to do another press but then remembered, dont be sore. And thats when i noticed, i am not sore from yesterday.

Belt squats
4plates on each side for 4x6 (1 min)

Marching weighted bar lunges
80lbs for 5x5 (1 min)

Elbow
Theracane
Stretched quads

HR was up, bit burning going on, some struggling, and my left knee pain is still there. Bah. Lets see if im sore tomorrow.

Standing oh bb press
175lbs for 5x3 (45-60 sec)

Weighted staggered chins
70lbs for 5x3 (45 sec)

Seated db oh press
90lb dbs for 5x5 (1min)

Elbow

Stretched

Intermittent fasting going on and ive not perfected yet.
The presses were hard, especially the seated. Cant go that heavy again cuz i was man was i not breathing right. Dizzy and it had little to do with the fast.

Bench
290lbs for 3x3 (1 min)

T bar Row
4plates for 5x5 (1 min)

Flat DB Press
105lb DBs for 5x5 (45 sec)

Kettlebells x 2
Elbow

Stretched

Honestly, a great day. Felt strong, but didnt want to press my luck. I did do kettlebells and not really cavemen. Trying to get my wind back.

Trap bar deads
295lbs for 3x3

Romanian bb deads
275lbs for 5x5

Stretched

Remembered that were training like a Ferrari not a not a mac truck. Still, gotta work on that strength.

Bit rushed today and without a plan, other than trying trap bars heavily. 295 was a struggle. Glad i didnt go up.

Weighted staggered chins
90lbs for 3x3

Standing oh bb press, cleaned into position
135lbs for 5x5 (45 sec)

Chins
BW for 5x5 (30 sec)

Elbow
Stretched

Focused on full ROM. Again, left before i approached my personal redline.

Back