• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lets see what this muscle can do..

Bench
245lbs for 10x3

Flat DB Press
95lb DBs for 5x5

Standing OH BB Press
135lbs for 5x5 (failed after last 3rd rep)

Standing OH DB Press
50lb Dbs for 4x8

Abs

Hangs
Stretched

Im back baby.

And mother of god did I want to fuck 2 girls in here...

Sumo Deads
205lbs for 6x3 (~1 min RI)

Romanian BB Deads
225lbs for 5x5 (~1 min RI)

Single Legged DB RDLs
35lb DB for 3x5
~ss~
Ham Curl
2 plates for 3x10 (30 sec RI)

Seated Calf?!?!?
2 plates for 3x8
~ss~
Single Legged DB RDLs
35lb Db for 3x3

Reverse Hypers

Bands
Stretched

So nice to be back to the 200s. I do feel some stiffness on my left side lower back/ass cheek, away from the spine. QL?

Weighted Chins
45lbs for 6x3
~ss~
Yates Row
185lbs for 6x3 (30-45 sec ri)

Tbar row
2 plates + 25lbs for 5x5
~ss~
Wide Grip Latpulldown
150lbs for 5x5 (30 sec ri)

Sprints

No time to stretch

Very low on time today. Not bad.

Marching db lunges
70lb dbs for 6x3 (45 sec ri)

Goblet kb squat
28kg for 5x6 (30 sec ri)

Half turkish getup series
20kg for 3x5 extended arm
20kg for 3x5 flexed arm

Flexbar
Stretched

Fuck, shit! Ran out of time AGAIN!

Still, this was a major bitch. Im getting over a cold and my oh my was breathing hard.

The getups were burning pretty badly but ive had worse. I needed plenty of rests because this was a full body workout.

Bench
275lbs for 3x3

Standing OH BB Press
165lbs for 3x3

Flat DB Press
100lb DBs for 5x5

Standing OH DB Press
70lb DBs for 5x5 (30-45 sec RI; PR)

Weighted Dips, upright
1 plate for 5x6

Elbow
Stretched

Sprints x 6

Great day. Thought I did 8 sprints...nope.
The OH presses, the DBs, were hard as fuck.

Sumo Deads
225lbs for 5x3 (1 min RI)

Romanian BB Deads
135lbs for 5x8 (45 sec RI)

KB Swing
28kg for 3x5
~s~
Single Legged RDLs
30lb DB for 3x3 (30 sec RI)

McKenzie Press ups
Reverse Hypers
Theracane
Bands

Ok, My left side of my lower back does hurt. Oddly, on each Sumo set, it didnt hurt on rep 1, but did on rep 2. Felt NOTHING during the Romanian and I was conventionally deadlifting them up. 135, yes, but maybe my back likes this more?
My back was starting to hurt bad on the swings, god dammit. Used the theracane to massage it, but it was near my spine. Not the QL today..

DB Row
105lb Dbs for 5x5 (30 sec RI; strapped)

Weighted Chins
25lbs for 5x5 (30 sec RI; RPs?!)

Bilateral HS Row
3 plates on each side for 10x3 (30 sec RI)

Chins
BW for 10x3 (30 sec RI)

6 sprints
Light stretched

Wow, I havent sweat during a pull day like this in a long time. Definetely been holding back, but my god, some of this shit was hard. Look at the chins! RPs? Are you Mad?! :mad:

Squats
225lbs for 8x3 (30-45 sec ri)

Marching db lunges
30lb dbs for 5x5 (30 sec ri)

Cable crunches
BW squat 3x10 each

Theracane
Bands
Stretched

Yay! No pain! Ugh, what a relief. I took my time and paid attention to my body. Did over 30 sec to 45 sec, only cuz it was easy and my hr was low. Wouldve rested more so i remained fresh. Once i got to the lunges, my legs were burning quite badly so i suppose 30lbs wasnt so bad.

Flat DB Press
105lb DBs for 5x5 (45 sec RI)

Standing OH BB Press
135lbs for 5x5 (45 sec RI)

Kettlebells!
Sprints!

Stretched

My oh my, ok, this fucking pre workout got me winded earlier than I expected. I had to rest more than 30, but since I had planned on doing both kettles and sprints, I elected to only do 2 heavy pushes and focus the kettlebell workout on almost all pushing. I did Clean n Presses, Floor presses, guerilla presses, french press, diamond pushups, and half getups.
The sprints? They were shitty. I only did 4, as I was both winded and in pain (shins).

IML Gear Cream!
Conventional Deads
185lbs for 5x3

Rack Deads
285lbs for 5x3

Romanian Deads
225lbs for 5x5

Weighted reverse hypers
25lb db for 3x8
Strapped Mckenzie pressups
3x8
Reverse Hypers
3x10
McKenzie pressups
3x10

Theracane
Bands
Stretched

All exercises were full recovery, which was around a minute, tops. 185 is, well, its a start. I dont know if my muscles were tight, i was sore from grappling 2 nights ago, or this is around my limit. Or im scared. I dont know. The racks are shit cuz the lowest i can put the racks are at my knees. Romanians were the same as last week, and thinking this over, thats damn good. I was not 100% todat, guaranteed, yet i could still do that lift, no problem, and do it near the end. Thats a success.

Conventional Deads
185lbs for 5x3

Rack Deads
285lbs for 5x3

Romanian Deads
225lbs for 5x5

Weighted reverse hypers
25lb db for 3x8
Strapped Mckenzie pressups
3x8
Reverse Hypers
3x10
McKenzie pressups
3x10

Theracane
Bands
Stretched

All exercises were full recovery, which was around a minute, tops. 185 is, well, its a start. I dont know if my muscles were tight, i was sore from grappling 2 nights ago, or this is around my limit. Or im scared. I dont know. The racks are shit cuz the lowest i can put the racks are at my knees. Romanians were the same as last week, and thinking this over, thats damn good. I was not 100% todat, guaranteed, yet i could still do that lift, no problem, and do it near the end. Thats a success.

Geez 1 minute rest is full recovery for you?? I rest a good 5 minutes if I want to recovery fully.

So you do grappling too? What aggravates your back more, lifting or grappling?

BTW what ever happened to FatCatMC? Wasn't he your friend?

Geez 1 minute rest is full recovery for you?? I rest a good 5 minutes if I want to recovery fully.

So you do grappling too? What aggravates your back more, lifting or grappling?

BTW what ever happened to FatCatMC? Wasn't he your friend?

Hah, I actually got into 2 fights that night and it was the same jerkoff. He just wanted to grapple. No reason, no instigation, and all I do is replicate what I see on UFC. Id love to start grappling, but honestly, I am afraid ill fuck up a joint. Accidents happen all the time. That said, I dont know what fucks my back up more.

1 min rest is actually long. I aim for 30 sec. "Train when youre fatigued, not fresh, anyone can train fresh." - Wanderlei Silva

He is my friend. Dont talk to him anymore, who knows.

Hah, I actually got into 2 fights that night and it was the same jerkoff. He just wanted to grapple. No reason, no instigation, and all I do is replicate what I see on UFC. Id love to start grappling, but honestly, I am afraid ill fuck up a joint. Accidents happen all the time. That said, I dont know what fucks my back up more.

Akira, where are you hanging out that some bro comes up and wants to grapple you out of nowhere?? :thinking:

I used to train grappling, did a couple tournaments. It was fun, but I stopped because it's too unpredictable in terms of injuries. But being at a more professional gym helps weed out the spazzes and agro-guys.

I got into a motorcycle accident monday night and my leg has some muscle soreness from a charlie horse, so..upper push it is.

Bench
275lbs for 3, 3, 3 2, 2 (30-45 sec ri; failed)

Flat db press
105lb dbs for 5x5 (30-45 sec ri)

Standing OH BB Press
135lbs for 8x3 (30 sec ri)

Standing OH DB Press
45lb dbs for 5x5 (30 sec ri)

Stretched

Fuck, is bench that bad? I was hoping to do 8x3 but, obviously, didnt make it.

Akira, where are you hanging out that some bro comes up and wants to grapple you out of nowhere??*

I used to train grappling, did a couple tournaments. It was fun, but I stopped because it's too unpredictable in terms of injuries. But being at a more professional gym helps weed out the spazzes and agro-guys. [QUOTE/]

Some drunk idiot came to my friends house and did it. He fucking bit me too. Twice. Think he was secretly gay.

Akira, where are you hanging out that some bro comes up and wants to grapple you out of nowhere??*

I used to train grappling, did a couple tournaments. It was fun, but I stopped because it's too unpredictable in terms of injuries. But being at a more professional gym helps weed out the spazzes and agro-guys. [QUOTE/]

Some drunk idiot came to my friends house and did it. He fucking bit me too. Twice. Think he was secretly gay.

lol! holy shit

1 min rest is actually long. I aim for 30 sec. "Train when youre fatigued, not fresh, anyone can train fresh." - Wanderlei Silva

He is my friend. Dont talk to him anymore, who knows.

I'm training sets on the minute every minute. It's a killer!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Marching db lunges
80lb dbs for 6x3 (full recovery)

Cave,an Training x 3

Theracane
Hangs

Full recovery was 45 sec to over a minute. Shit was tough, but I was holding out being out of breath until the kettle bell cavemans, which centered around quad training. Just didnt want to be destroyed tomorrow from a shit ton of heavy lifting.

Weighted chins
45lbs for 8x3

Db Row
105lb dbs for 8x3

Supinated, lat pulldown
180lbs for 5x5

Face pulls
130lbs for 5x5

Elbow
Hangs

sprints x 8
Cycle for 20+ min

Somehow i didn't put in last pull day. It was right after my accident and i tried to remember what i did.

Ok, elbow felt fine until i did db rows, which is a neutral grip. That sucks cuz db rows ate the only horizontal pull that i can lift heavy weights.

Conventional Deads
225lbs for 5x3 :lifter:

Romanian Deads
265lbs for 8x3

Jammer Station
2 plates + 10lbs on each side for 3x3
~ss~
KB Swings
32kg for 3x3 (45 sec RI)

Jammer Station
1 plate + 25lbs on each side for 4x5
~ss~
KB Swings for 2x5 or Clean n Press for 2x1 with the 32kg
(Clean n Press took 1 min RI; Swings were 45 sec RI)

Cycle for 25 min

Theracane
Stretched

So happy to do 225 again. No pain, no stiffness, no worries.

Now if you excuse me, I MUST jerk off. This bitch today was such a cunt but that ass wasnt playin.

Bench
255lbs for 8x3

OH BB PRESS
145lbs for 8x3

Unilateral Floor Press
90lb DB for 3x5
~ss~
Unilateral Quarter KB Getup
8kg for 3x5

Abs

Stretched

255 was hard?! At least i finished the shit. OH was hard too, but i was out of breath. Everything was 30 sec ri afterall.

Ok so i did floor press but the other thing i did is generally the same movement only explosive and a larger ROM. A kettlebell is in the racked position in one hand, while still laying down, facing up, knees bent. I then punch the air, rotating my torso first, then extended. The end position is my arm is extended, face is leaning against extended arms shoulder, that shoulder is off the ground, and im balanced on the opposing flexed forearm. The 1st move of a Turkish getup.

Marching db lunges
65lb dbs for 8x3

Marching Weighted bar w squats
60lb bar for 4 squats then 4 lunges x 6

Goblet DB Squat
85lb db for 5x5

stretched

Tired today and the fucking lunges got damn taxing, damn fast. The squat and lunge combo was too easy.

Weighted chins
70lbs for 8x3 (30-full recovery)

Barbell Row
185lbs for 8x3 (30 sec RI)

Weighted Chins
25lbs for 5x5 (30 sec RI)

Seated Cable Row
170lbs for 4x6 (30 sec RI)

Hangs
Cycle for 30+ min

Didnt feel good today. Was dizzy and yeah, I know, I did a heavy chin at first.

Late night last night fucked me.

Romanian deads
275lbs for 3x3 (full recovery)

Caveman x 2
Sprints
McKenzie pressups w band

bands
Hangs

I was not feeling loose today and was damn nervous doing the deads. Obviously, i skipped conventional, entirely.

Did a lot of hip dominant kettlebells, including 30lb dbs for single legged rdls. Just too tight on left side today.

Bench singles
315lbsx8

Flat DB Press
100lb dbs for 5x5

Caveman x 2
Sprints x 4

McKenzie pressups w band x 2
McKenzie pressups x 1

Cycle for hopefully 30 min

Theracane
Stretched

Well...i was HAVING. a good day. The sprints! Sprint number 3, my back tensed up. No sciatica but jesus christ, what the hell?

Still, nice bench singles. Did a decent db press too, but my goal was to focus on strength but not spend all the energy on it. Then, get the heart rate up for the kettlebells and here was where i focused on shoulders. Not too sore right now on the cycle.

Marching DB Lunges
75lb Dbs for 8x3 (30-60 sec RI)

Jammer Station
1 plate +25lbs on each side for 5x3 (last set was 5 )
~ss~
Goblet DB Squats
60lb DB for 5x5 (last set was 10)

Cycle for 30 min

Theracane
Stretched

Ok, i did the theracane before I worked out today. My back is still tender from, jesus, sprinting. I cant get over that shit.
Anyway, I took a pre workout that was through the fucking roof and I was not feeling 'ok.' Plus, the lunges, my legs got engulfed with blood. Pre workouts do they sometime to me. That "pump" actually limits my mobility.

Weighted chins
70lbs for 8x3 (30-60 sec ri)

Standing OH BB Press
165lbs for 8x3 (30-60 sec ri)

Sprints x 8

Hangs
Stretched

Did vertical and it was hard. Used straps and did 30 sec ri as long as i could.

No back pain from sprints.

Back